1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

extreme longevity

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by nonchalant, May 21, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I received a PM from a new member with this question:

I agree with Jacks new quantum biology, I learn amazing details about nature with every blog I read however I dont understand a few things.
    Sorry if this topic was already covered but can anyone explain why dont live extreme long (like 150 years) the peolple who eat a lot of seefood, are far from man made EMF, get sunshine, grounding, cold etc. like Inuits (ok, perhaps they are not grounded), mokens (ok, they live in warm area) or any lucky native groups?
    Similar question: if they eat a lot of DHA, why they arent famous about superior intelligence?
    Or there isnt any place on the Earth, where every condition is perfect to achieve the extreme longevity, intelligence? Maybe Jacks community is the first group, who knows the details and have the potential to live very long (if we could hide somehow from EMF)?
    What about our ancestors, why they dont live long?
    What is the theoretical human potential with these new methods?

Brother John likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My first thought: Well, in the Old Testament, there were mentions of people living hundreds of years. As Jack said, probably the first, biggest mistake we made was to wear clothing, thus blocking sunlight from most of our skin.

Josh likes this.
  3. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider carefully other aspects of how extremely long-lived beings managed their lives to stay on the right side of the sympathetic/parasympathetic PVN stuff.....remember that food is not such a big deal if lifestyle and COE's are dialed in with precision....

Antonis and Tanya like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a great question .... so much to think about.....

thanks Mihaly and nonchalant...

5. Josh

Josh Gold

Perhaps a clue here....

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Another Clue....

Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson--G.I. Gurdjieff... (written in the 20's published 1950)

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  7. Josh

Josh Gold

A little more....

8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This is how i think...

We must stop counting years because i think that kind of system is out of date.

Everyone is a small universe by it self, because of that everyone will feel time very different than the one standing next to you. If you are sick time goes fast, if you have technology that steals all your energy, times speeds up... I try to live life without time as a rule.

If you have loads of energy time will go slower.

When we count years we loose some of the magic in the world because every little moment counts, everything is possible but when you sync that with a timeline you only get fixed situations...

Perhaps us humans have a span, a bucket of time that is flexible but if you drill holes in it, empty it is soon. Inside that bucket it is possible to feel like 100 years old when you are 25 or the reverse, depending on how you fill it.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Okinawans are the poster child now that the Inuits have been destroyed.......what makes up the bulk of their diet? Seafood and pork: DHA and cysteine.

Danco3636 likes this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

The decline of the magnetic field is also a factor.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^your own personal magnetic field declines when you lose electrons

12. Tanya

Tanya Gold

13. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Really enjoying these forum posts. Thinking on longevity ~ accepting the eternal nature of the energy that you are, makes longevity, well, already Done!
    Some might like to live 150-200, and with people stretching the mark, others will believe they can do it too.
    Seems one of the corner stones is "keeping your cool", in more than one way ,coupled with something that's calling life through you.. a reason to hop out of bed in the morning.
    Thinking about food, and although its important, sometime feel its not what your eating, but what you think about what your eating. Really like a quote I heard, and
    following myself ~ "happy healthy, happy healthy, happy healthy ~ dead".. age related disease not nescessary.. Jack is "on that"..
    ~ also an allure to the fresh new perspective, that comes with fresh new perspective..

SeaHorse likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This post ^^^^^implies the aspect of time.........but never says it aloud. Time is something I briefly spoke about at length in EMF 6...........but I gave you no context for the post on purpose..........after OSF 5 you' ll have the context. I gave NeilBB the context last night.

Autophagy determines the arrow of time in biology. Autophagy and red light are joined at the hip with the respect to time and longevity by nature's laws. I have a far different view of time than most do. Time, like gravity, is emergent in nature to make dissipative structures we call cells.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life uses proteins coded or uncoded for by nucleic acids actually are what direct the arrow of time in biology. In physics time is invariant in all its equations therefore time is an illusion of nature. Time is created because of things created to be metastable of dissipative in nature. Such systems, rely totally upon nonlinear protein/quanta interactions, that can form their own mass, spatial, and temporal structures. These aspects of proteins are synonyms for the "dissipative structure" of a cell. These cells can exist as long as the system is continuously held far from equilibrium due to a continual flow of energy or matter through the system. Autophagy keeps us in this state. This means the organization of the cell is far more important than the things that feed our metabolism. Anything having these qualities has to be kept far from equilibrium to maintain a healthy life. Only at death is equilibrium obtained. I view the arrow of time and the inability of reforming the shell of a cracked egg as playing a constructive role in nature. The arrow of time is essential to the existence of biological systems, because they contain highly organized irreversible structures. In other words, the cells organization is the critical part of life, not the fuel we put into it.

Nature builds enormous complexity via 6 leptons & quarks by evolving into a chemical evolution via the construction of atoms.

It is the arrangement of these atoms that dictate the life we live, biology we see and understand and write textbooks about. But how they undergo elastic deformation to give us longevity is what OSF 3-5 is all about at a fundamental level. You must read between the lines to see the true message.

Albert83BCN and NeilBB like this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Accompanied by which wine..?

NeilBB likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Several masterpieces.........from the 20th century.

Josh likes this.
  18. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For extreme time travel i tend to like bordeaux wines...

I am a sucker for many french things... Wines, art, music, climbing and girls.

caroline and Josh like this.
  19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

After many, many years i found that talking about the quantum world with others make them quite uncomfortable about themself...

Last couple of weeks i found a set of humans that easy accept all of this because they break the rules of ordinary physics, biology and other theories every single day. I had the chance to discuss these matters in a way that i can, without all the fancy names and words which i do not have the language for, we connected...

I found some really odd and goofy persons that i would do anything for in just a couple of days, i found the people of the circus.

Here i slowly started to change the rules, brake them and form them in a new way, turning time, twisting it so i could do things i never even thought of.

Even though my body aches i feel of age 16 again, and what a life it is.

caroline, SeaHorse and Albert83BCN like this.
  20. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Not sure my intellectual or academic accrediting qualifies me to reply to this thread. Either narcissistic or confident enough to try? Still in quandary? Akin to memory, are my thoughts formulated inside or outside of my own head? Type on..
    Really like discussion on time, its feeling very spatial these days. Listening to kurtzweil speak of exponential time speed, vs. ~ its seeming that way because there's more happening in time? Knowing there is nothing but this present moment, yet a constant calibration to keep it there? Super weird sometimes. Advanced reading needed to understand , what codes nucleic acids? what dictates order of atoms? Autophagy and equilibrium counterpoint.
    Fascinating that we seem to exist in such density, a place where we've created the illusion of space and time. Do you think we're collectively moving towards a lighter density with conscious knowing and experiencing of everything happening at once?
    Have been thinking on this all day.
    Anxious to get back to this site to read some more, and today, my arms being pulled in all directions. Assured in relation to your work, I am a circadian disaster. Have always been nocturnal. No kids crying, no dogs barking, no phones ringing and easy to focus in on a couple of hours of work. Genius works at night? Not sure? Going out on the deck for air , vibrations of the night seem so clear, ~ uncluttered.
    Uncluttered? Leads me to my next question, (will upgrade my membership honoring the privilege of asking if you don't delete me from your data base first). All judgments aside~ strongly & vehemently feel it is everyone's God given right to do what ever the hell they want, yet referencing Josh's post. Do you guys really drink? Just thinking all the supplements and protocols, golly, why don't you just stop putting in the ethanol? Ever curious what its like to work with clarity and a few extra brain cells? Just "sayin", its marvelling ..probably best I end here as do not want to move from an icy tub into hot water.. (really no response required, no judgment called, and you have a delete button) ..
    Still contemplating Bamboo and unconditional Love..