1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Explaining Suicide Optimally to Kids?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by KrusinWitchie, Feb 3, 2019.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Parents of optimal kids...

How do you explain suicide to a 6.5 year old girl?

Intuitively I feel that explaining the mitochondriac wisdom in simple terms would result in the greatest understanding.

Is it okay to give her the context that most adults do not understand the causes as we understand them?

My daughter’s father will need to have this conversation over the phone.

We are hoping that the mother can also benefit from the information my partner plans to share with our daughter, however her biases are more deeply engrained than our daughter’s are. Our daughter also knows she can trust us (my partner and I) vs her mother who she does not trust because she gets physically abused by her. We are prepared for her mother to tell her that whatever my partner told her about suicide isn’t true.

Some insight into our situation... My stepdaughter was brought by her mother to a suicide prevention walk in a 5G city yesterday, of course accompanied by plenty of social media posts and selfies with “positive” hashtags. The mother thinks that it’s the content on social media driving the spike in suicides, not the blue-lit screen/nnEMF itself. The mother’s friend’s 15 year old daughter killed herself in Orlando in Oct. 2018.

The fact that the child lives in a 5G city in an Alexa-fried house is another story. We are currently changing this sad narrative and hope that the court system can see what we see is best for our daughter. This means no vacation to Mexico for us anytime soon but we know that this child is a priority before she ends up with her name as a hashtag written in chalk on pavement.

Thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

tell them the truth.

drezy and KrusinWitchie like this.
  3. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The truth shall be spilled. Father daughter style. They are the brown skinned ones and need the mitochondriac wisdom very critically in a 5G city. The 15 year old was black herself.

Your wisdom coincides even with the book of Celtic wisdom I’m currently reading. There are chapters about the memory of trees and the memory of the earth that I read the same day I read your words about the memory of water. Not to mention shellfish and salmon celebrated often in original texts.

Something is looking out for this little girl and I think it’s what brought me to your truth bearing roots last spring.

drezy likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You said, "My stepdaughter was brought by her mother to a suicide prevention walk in a 5G city yesterday, of course, accompanied by plenty of social media posts and selfies with “positive” hashtags. The mother thinks that it’s the content on social media driving the spike in suicides, not the blue-lit screen/nnEMF itself. The mother’s friend’s 15-year-old daughter killed herself in Orlando in Oct. 2018."

FOOD ANALOGY: This is exactly what I have to deal with food gurus on social media and at talks I give. They think it is the food content (macros) driving disease epidemics and they have no idea it is the light environment that is really driving it. People who grew up on a Farm are in Nature and in the sun and shopping for fake food in a supermarket or eating their food in a blue-lit restaurant with 5G RF.

Matt was just at a Metabolic Summit in California yesterday where Robb Wolf and Dominic D'Agastino were presenting and after he listened intently to all their food hogwash he got up the to microphone with Fritz Hollwich's book in hand and ask them why do blood glucose revert to normal irrespective of what anyone eats when their cataracts where removed? Radio silence is what Matt heard from Dominic........then Matt said Robb chimed in that he had a slide that he never got to that did show that circadian biology and cataracts and blood glucose were all linked. So it appears I have made an impact on Robb, but I thought it was funny he never showed the slide that NEEDED to be shown to that food group. He only shows slides to the audience to reinforce their biases.

Dom and Robb are both Ph.D.s. PhDs often focus on just one puzzle piece and then claim to understand the entire world through that piece. That myopia is very dangerous for any audience.

Saichi, Anne V, recoen and 3 others like this.
  5. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

The 15 y/o girl’s name was Jenelle ^^^

6. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

It was only a few days ago when I read the guest blog by Matt in which you told him to always take the opportunity to truthfully explain the mito choices he makes. He’s out there pushing buttons! Good. I hope he’s well.

7. drezy

drezy Gold

@KrusinWitchie

That is very sad. It's also so unlikely relative to past trends. When outliers become more normal it's time to pay attention.

[​IMG]
    It's easy enough to see which group is historically the least likely to take an action like suicide.

The age group is also one of the lowest historically:
    [​IMG]

I don't think that truth is all that suppressible. I also think kids, though they are programmed glom on to any form of protection at first, are excellent bullshit detectors in the long run. That was my operating theory as a parent. When the truth sucks and you've got to be the one to deliver it it is no fun.

Knowing that people care for them and will protect them is a very reassuring for a child.

KrusinWitchie likes this.