1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Exogenous D and the gut VDR

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by drezy, Jul 11, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

I remember reading in the blogs about exogenous D supplementation being deleterious to arterial health.

My rough understanding for the faster cell turn over the gut runs on is that the VDR there shuts down Cyt1 and Cyt4 allowing for cell repair or replacement.

If the Vitamin D was being generated naturally it would imply that light is hitting SQ fat and activating stem cell at the same time easing/aiding the digestive repairs.

If, instead, someone were cramming supplemental D without sunlight exposure to SQ fat is it possible that they will be inadvertently aging/not repairing their gut properly?

Lahelada, Alex97232 and Michalis like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you heard the Vermont 2018 talk or video cast I did with Matt the way we make UV light is key in the gut. It is not how you think. The plasma brings it to the gut and impacts the VDR. The microbiome releases way more light than our cells and that light puts the chiral heat effect on the deuterium in the mesenteric circulation before it heads to the portal circulation in the liver.