1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EXERCISE OUTSIDE THREAD

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 2, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does anyone know the date of Jack's chat with Erwan? I can't seem to find it.......

2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'd dig for it but I always just end up listening to the sex webinar when I pass by it...

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

me too^^^^^ lol

I can't seem to find Erwan's and ran out of time looking for it.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was sort of thinking it was 2015 or 2014 ......but can't nail it without listening to everything!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Erwan LeCorre ......June 2013

6. ha ha ...i mentioned this in an earlier post last year and got the KISS......quadrilateral movements and own weight movements are essenial to proper health. The animal/primal movements in conjunction with other explosive movements whilst in your kinikis whilst in the morning sun is untoppable in my routine.