1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Excessive sweating

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by CoE, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When my LH is high and TT is in low two digits means that testicles are shot.
    No pixy dust or even HCG will change that.
    HCG is usefull to a point as it keepst testicle and scrotum in the right phisical shape, otherwise they will athrophy to nothing.

If I am missing something usefull, please lett me know.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I agree. LH high, TT low.

And if TRT helps you and improves your quality of life and the quality of life of your former docs wife :) then that tells me you benefit. Like I said in my pots, it depends on subjective value and goals. I just don't think a high LH/TT diagnosis is that cut and dry whereby you give TRT at will!

For you, yes, you did the right thing it sounds like.

However, for others that may have had the same diagnosis, it would be helpful, if they so inclined to investigate further.. to figure out the pathophsy of the presentation... thereby helping direct therapy. EG. If it is toxin exposure, and partial primary hypogonadism... then this is reversible and dealing with the toxins may be what is needed!

Ya?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I suggest that you attempt to benefit from my misfortune.
    Try to shorten up your recuperation time.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I'm thick headed sometimes.

Explain. lol. Spell it out. I dont understand your messaging.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I suggest timely sunlight exposure, more better.
    Spectracell micronutrient analysis. And corrections to found deficiencies should preferably be done with the products made or recommended by BodyBio.com
    Spectracell lipid profile
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    DUTCHtest.com

The rest likely you know much better than I can dream about.
    Do not hesitate to chime in if you see something that I post hurtful. (but no need to be pedantic, good is good enough (for me), good is not enemy of perfect.

6. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

lol. Are we talking about you or me now. haha....not sure how this turned.

7. CoE

CoE New Member

Ha, damn i thought you guys were still talking about hyperhidrosis in this thread and i was thrilled. But no worries ;)!

Good idea MITpowered26, but i think that won't be covered by insurance in Germany but more important i would need a prescription from a doc to get it. And of course i really want to understand why this all started or why i sweat SO much. It is unbelievable. And of course you probably can understand how unsatisfiying the classic doc response is: "Some people sweat a little more than others". Yeah right. :) "A little!". If this would be a little sweat stain ,i wouldn't even worry, but like this you really feel a little sick somehow. It is a too strong response and i really notice that, basicly every day.
    Super thrilled where cold thermogenesis and the LeptinRx will bring me. I will definatly post an update in a few months.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Do u have body odour as well?

CoE likes this.
  9. CoE

CoE New Member

Oh yeah sorry i forgot to answer: No that is not a real problem. ;) (That 's something right)

MITpowered26 likes this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

If u are so inclined.. I just invented a hack for you (this is what I do for a living :) )

Buscopan is available in Germany non prescription.

It’s a stomach cramping med..but has “drying”properties (peripheral anticolinergic)

Obtain some, crush it.. and add to your favourite body moisturizer.

There is a place for medicine i think.. as a stop gap to ease the burden while you figure out causes!

Hope that helps

JanSz and CoE like this.
  11. CoE

CoE New Member

WOW! I cannot say how much i appreciate your idea :). Thanks a lot. I will definatly try that out.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  12. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I’m glad ;)

Let me know if and when you get stuck..

Tip: perhaps use a small blender to grind the particles down

You may need a sieve to separate out the harder coating if there is one

Update your progress.. I’ll try to determine an appropriate starting amount to crush in x
    Amount of cream...

CoE likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.amazon.com/Boehringer-I...uscopan&qid=1569167485&sr=8-4#customerReviews

upload_2019-9-22_12-8-58.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoscine_butylbromide

upload_2019-9-22_12-5-32.png

CoE likes this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Remember that dr Boros drinks (0.2 - 0.25) liters/day
    Advices to clients 3 cups/day

Now you have more choices.
    buscopan, belladonna
    ===============================================
    https://www.drugs.com/mmx/buscopan.html
    ===============================================================================
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-531/belladonna

How does it work?
    Belladonna has chemicals that can block functions of the body's nervous system. Some of the bodily functions regulated by the nervous system include salivation, sweating, pupil size, urination, digestive functions, and others.
    ---------------

CoE and MITpowered26 like this.
  16. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I don’t think that’s a viable option for a couple reasons:

-It’s a dirtier chemical (upstream parent of buscopan) - so not as clean of an effect and more potential side effects

- it crosses the blood brain barrier so more Cns effects potentially (drowsiness, etc) whereas buscopan doesn’t (should it reach systemic circulation).. it’s a quaternary amine so high ionicity.. despite it being only 300 or so DaltonS I size.. signs point to it being ok for a developed Bbb (it’s bioavailability is 1% orally, if that’s any further indication of no active transport mechanisms and unideal properties to cross

- belladonna in Canada has been unavailable for
    A long time.. likely Germany too

- it’s a controlled prescription in Canada — German is even more stringent from what I’m gathering so like A prescription (which is not his preference)

-cost will be more likely due to above

——-

The challenge we will have is
    A. Driving it through the stratum Corneum which is lipophilic and not ideal for ionic molecules.. but it can be done given the dalton size - either by concentration gradient, or more efficiently with a transdermal liposome system like pcca lipoderm base...

B. Finding the right dose to reach the target sweat gland at the acetylcholine muscarinic receptor compartment in the skin while minimizing systemic absorption (not overshooting into the highly vascularized subcutanous tissue)

C.its trial and error. We don’t know At what dose, if any, this will work at

CoE likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good thoughts.
    They are on buscopan, belladonna.
    -----------------------------------------------
    I suspect that @CoE likely have left some room on his daily water drinking volume reduction and oleic acid consumption.

CoE likes this.
  18. CoE

CoE New Member

Great ideas. If i get it do i have to put the cream on every sweaty spot or is it only for transdermal absorbation? I will definatly try to stay on the leptinrx first just to see where this gets me, if you don't mind. Had lots of nasty diseases in the last year so i want to spare myself from every med whatsoever. But like you said: i have something to go to. That is really great and i want to thank you again @MITpowered26 ;)! And of course i will also look into how much water i am drinking @JanSz and also the oleic acid consumption.

Gladly temperature here in Germany is finally going down and i can live like the penguin i am. So this really gives me some relief. I am really super hyped if and how i am able to stop this.

One other thing i forgot to mention and i bet you guys find it interesting. I was and i still am a coffee drinker. When i started to question the way i live and nourish myself i always wanted to stop. After years of coffee drinking. Just when i write this i wonder if i started drinking coffee somewhen around when the sweating started. I cannot be sure, because i sometimes drank coffee before all of that started. Still it can be connected of course.But i always thought there might be a bigger reason behind all of the sweat than "only this drink". But anyway: one day i quit cold turkey. Thought i could make it and the withdrawl would vanish quickly because after two days or something the caffeine should have left my system. At least that is what i read. But i was really suffering for 7 days minimum until i realised i have to start over and do it slow. I was tired all the time, could sleep for hours more, every sport activity i could do was slower and weaker - unbelievable. Definatly a HUGE problem all in all. But because i have to function somehow during my life i really have to ease out of that bad habit. Maybe some people can handle drinking coffee, but when i think about my withdrawl symptoms i am clearly not one of them. I think that will be rough on me but that has to stop.

Ha! I knew it would be great to sign up here. More motivated and somehow a little bit smarter thanks to you all and the info here.
    Cheers