1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Excess estrogen?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Janette Layne

Janette Layne Status Nominal AFU

Roger that. I will make it a priority. I’ve since picked up authentic olive oil and stopped bathing in the local water and that has helped tremendously. I see the sunrise every morning in a Kiniki bikini, but I’m sure my issues are also the nnemf environment I live & stay at home in. I’m surrounded by cell towers, radar towers, and antennas. I also live on the edge of a plateau putting my home directly in line with the top of the cell towers. I can see five of the three types I listed. The question I’ve been wanting to ask the most, because I am very unsure at this point, is whether I should just move or get the breast implants removed first. I’m in a lot of physical pain & can barely keep up with my house. I just bought this home and buried my mother so finances are tight. The VA has approved my consultation to see a PS, but this means waiting past today, which was my original sugery date. Per the peri-operative blog I was not ready and I was hoping the VA would come through so I could continue to rebuild the finances I need to move us as soon as possible.

2. Janette Layne

Is it possible to get optimal with breast implants? I hate to keep bringing up the subject, but I don’t want to have explant sugery if I don’t truly need it. I’d rather spend the money on moving.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  3. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

I don't believe you can have optimal health with breast implants. How long have you had them and are they the textured ones?

Janette Layne likes this.
  4. Cindy Domitrovits

5. Janette Layne

Ten years. Not textured. Saline. Not one single doctor has ever said it could be the implants. I’ve had health issues for a long time, but it could be so many things that are at least contributing. Most of my girlfriends have them, are fit, healthy , and run circles around me. So it’s confusing to say the least!

6. Cindy Domitrovits

The shell that encases the saline implant is made from silicone...many chemicals are in implants. They are not a lifetime thing, eventually you will need to replace or explant. I know sooo many women whose health drastically improved upon explant. The longer they are in the more likely they will rupture. Saline ones can have mold inside and Ive seen women who unknowingly had mold in their saline implants breast feed their baby and they baby got very sick.

You also say that you are surrounded by cell towers, radar towers, and antennas. All these things are not good. I would move and explant ASAP if I were you. If and when you decide to explant make sure the PS you are choosing is experienced with performing enbloc or at least total capsulectomy. If the entire capsule that has built around implant is not removed your health will not improve. Most PS don't do this....they remove or replace without removing the capsule.

7. Janette Layne

I’m aware and I’ve arranged proper explant, but I don’t have the funds to do both immediately. Which is why I’m trying to figure out which is most urgent and contributing to my issues. I’ve not doubt about the external environment adversely affecting my health, but I’m just not sure the implants are an issue or the one I need to handle first. I like the idea of moving first, but if removing the implants will reduce my physical pain & symptoms then making that move would be a hell of a lot easier. I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.

8. Cindy Domitrovits

Im sure Jack would say move first....I would think environment is number one.

9. Janette Layne

I read testimonials everyday in the BII healing groups. I see so many women reporting healing post explant. Many of these women are in Florida, Texas, and California. When I first learned about BII I thought it might just be their external environment, but if that’s the case why do they bounce back the way the do post explant while still stuck in a 5G area? Most of them are also younger than me and into fitness, modeling, etc. I assume their redox is better than mine, but I am working on that!

10. Cindy Domitrovits

There are women all over the world who bounce back from explant but those ones in the 5G cities will soon be affected by the emf. Yes the explant will improve their health almost immediately but in a matter of time the 5G will cause them issues. Definitely explanting will help thou no matter what city or country you are in.

11. Janette Layne

I’ve been paying attention. Many of them do still have symptoms of some sort. This makes me feel all the more doubtful the implants were the issue, and not the environment.

12. Janette Layne

EBAEACB0-D8E5-4FDB-8ED6-F33CB086BDB5.jpeg 0632113C-108D-4F97-A7B2-90DDA56A8334.jpeg I did find some information in the book Renegade Beauty by Nadine Artemis.
    I thought it may be worth sharing regarding Orange oil, excess estrogen, and breast health. I remember in Life on the Edge they mention limonene, but it was regarding smell, vibrations, deuterium, & quantum tunneling.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. Janette Layne

I’m at 76ng and still pushing to get above 80. The only thing that’s holding me back is that my skin keeps drying out and becomes painful. I’ve red light I use inside the house and infrared light I use while I bath in DDW. I’m out every morning during sunrise in a bikini for many hours. I’ve not burned, not once, but I did finally peel after three straight days of pushing 20IU a day. I also switched from pink sea salt to a teaspoon at least a day of Redmond or Celtic. And I’m at 5,000 ft in the high desert.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  15. Janette Layne

I read somewhere on here that someone thought the CT was drying them out. Which was a reason, er excuse, I’ve continued to avoid going all in. I’m now thinking it’s for lack of a solar callus and that I just need to grow some boobs and get in the ice bath!!!

**Update, skin is totally drying out, crusting, and flaking over. But I don't mind too much because the extra sunlight is keeping the eczema in check. 20+IU at 5K ft. It came back after just one hour of use on my smartphone. I did have some ice cream and I'm really regretting that because even though it is grass grazed goats milk it does have some sugar in it. ANY carbohydrate seems to aggravate the eczema as well. If I'm not in Ketosis the acne flares, the eczema flares, and I have a more difficult time trying to sleep.
    I've since reread The Rewarding Feeling of Safe Starches and EMF 7. I know it sunk in this time because I was absolutely disturbed after reading EMF 7, whereas I was not upon my initial read. Also, this doesn't appear to be just dry skin and it's not a sun burn. Honestly it looks like the melanocytes of former skin damage surfacing as it did when I used the RED spectrum to treat such things with an Intense Pulsed Light machine.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  16. Janette Layne

I'm taking Raw Resveratrol, (to avoid alcohol and my weakness for dark chocolate), and using orange oil in my skin care regimen.

17. Cindy Domitrovits

Let us know how that is working for you!!!

18. Janette Layne

So far no issues that I'm aware of. It will be some time before I can get new labs. I'm also explanting breast implants and I can't help but wonder if they are adding to the issue. I drink out of glass only now. I've read that plastics contribute to the issue. And the number one thing is that I am pushing more sunlight. I was having dehydration issues that prevented me from getting the sun initially, but I swear the DDW, Ketosis, and salt helps. I'm using Redmond's sea salt and Celtic sea salt. Have you reads the PCOS blog?