1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Excess estrogen?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Jul 19, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I notice that I get very small cherry angiomas that come and go frequently and appear at totally different parts of my body.

I've noticed quite a few recently since starting more sunlight but I've read that these are to do with excess estrogen.

Is there a way to get my estrogen in balance other than the sun, which I'm doing religiously every morning.

Would Iodine help?

Janette Layne likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

First do blood test or better do DUTCH.
    Find where you are.

Feelings are nice but unreliable.
    /////////

cantweight and ScottishEmma like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lack of sun..........causes raised estrogen and breast cancer

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Thanks, good call. I'll make an appointment with the doc.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

SUNLIGHT REDUCES ESTROGEN. See the pic up from Vermont.

6. htw

htw New Member

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. htw

htw New Member

topic is - Excess estrogen so I assume that we are talking about - to high level -

diindolylmethane should regulate so I ask if someone has expirience

ofcourse AM SUN is greate solution becose increes testoseron and increes perfect way, I feel deference evrytime when I go workout.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

That explains why I don't need my progesterone cream anymore.. Hey, there's that SUN again.. and control that artificial light and EMF.

10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So having found out my SNPs it seems I have a bad mix for estrogen CYP1B1 and COMT V158M and H62H.

Here's a snippet from SNPBit compendium that mentions DIM

...especially in those with the combination of CYP1B1 and COMT V158M and H62H SNPs.

That particular combo confers a higher risk for estrogen
    receptive cancers and estrogen dominance due to the potential build up of nasty 4 OH estrones as phase I detox (CYP1B1) and phase II detox
    (COMT; “methylation”) speeds are not matched.

These pathways however, can be optimized with targeted nutrients. When I address this combination I typically replete magnesium, use DIM or sulforaphane and calcium D glucarate to address all pathways that support estrogen clearing.

cantweight and fitness@home like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How differently you would have acted if
    you didn't know nothing about your genes
    but
    had
    your DUTCH test results in front of you?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  12. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I get my hormone and thyroid and iron test results on Friday from the doctor. I'll see how comprehensive it is and if it lacks I'll go for DUTCH and genova probably.

Don't worry @JanSz you'll be the first person I call on when I have the results ;)

JanSz and caroline like this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

According to my labs I am low in both but still estrogen dominant. So your saying sunlight makes progesterone, but it does make estrogen? But life knows how to balance the two. Does doing epi keto diet and ct dump estrogen back into the body. If so should there be a way to keep it from dumping back in.

14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Found my answer on estrogen dumping but where can I find where Dr. K explains symptoms of CT and estrogen dumping. What is his first webinar called.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cindy Domitrovits and Linz like this.
  16. Janette Layne

Janette Layne Status Nominal AFU

I live in the high desert at 5k feet, I’ve been following the protocol since January & I just got my labs back from endocrinology. I’m at loss for what else I can do. I’ve been pushing sunlight & sunrise. DDW & eating epi-paleo with fasting. My Estradiol came back at 46, dHDL Cholesterol 73, Cholesterol 165. Idk what I’m doing wrong. I do have endometriosis that I’ve had since my teenage years. I’ve drank from bottled water for many years. If bottled water can increase estrogen then I figure I’ve no reason Not to suspect my breast implants. Thermography revealed congested lymphatic system, even though I get a medical massage weekly. Is there anything else I can do until I explant?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

high estrogen means lack of sunlight.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

High estrogen really means one of two things: Not enough sun to lower it on the skin or your cells are making too much in the conversion because they have not gotten the same light stimulus below. People forgot what the blogs clearly said. The Reality #7 BLOG laid it out clearly. Why don't you re-read it some time?

[​IMG]

It said, "Sunlight increases sulfated Vitamin D3, histamine, and sulfhydryl groups while lowering (photolysis) adrenaline, steroids, testosterone, estrogen, thyroid hormone, DNA, and RNA. Sunlight is capable of inducing biochemical reactions via photolysis and it induces coordinated endocrine adaptation effects in the eye and the skin surfaces. It affects the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems in the brain by way of the central retinal pathways. The varying AM solar light is the key stimulus for the circadian timing mechanism of the body clock via the central retinal pathways. All these effects are built into the electronics of your proteins under solar power and magnetic flux."

People forget that the eye and skin/fat BOTH have melanopsin. That is what allows the deeper cells to make estrogen when the skin is not getting enough UV light to turn off the FLOW of estrogen in pathways lacking information quanta.

It also said clearly:
    He who controls the sun properly can bring blood flow to the choroid surface (RPE) to energize red blood cells and the hemoglobin present in them. This is how phototropism works in the eye. The choroid/RPE/SKIN and FAT mass have many correlates to the phototropism in plant chloroplasts in leaves. The choroid of the eye is primarily a vascular structure supplying the outer retina. The skin has the same construction with most of the arteries just below the surface waiting for the UVA light stimulus to raise the blood vessels to the surface to be irradiated by the sun. Vermont 2017 showed this slide several times and you'll likely see it again this year. The outer portion of the retina is where the photoreceptor melanopsin is loosely covalently bound to retinol. All diurnal mammals have this arrangement. Nocturnal mammals have a very strong covalent bond in their systems to deal with different light stimuli to control their scotopic retina and SKIN/FAT.

Melanopsin/retinol controls the neural signaling along the central retinohypothalamic tract and the skin/fat/brain axis in humans. These tracts connect the retina to the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) which controls the ENTIRE circadian mechanism in the body including the one in the gut via the vagus nerve. It does this because it lowers the firing of the PVN by reducing adrenaline and norepinephrine as mentioned above. People forget these very basic connections are present in each and every one of us. Sunlight is the controlling arm of the gut by way of solar exposure of the eye and skin!!!!! It also controls the center that controls how sex steroid hormones all begin and interact with the pituitary. Why?
    These tracts continue on and make connections between the retina and SCN to the leptin receptor in the hypothalamus directly. The leptin system, in turn, controls all growth and metabolism of the organism, including all the SEX steroid hormones, because this system controls the circadian release of hormones from the pituitary gland using specific light frequency changes present in AM sunlight. It is the AM blue light (1600K) balanced by the low powered red light that has MORE than 42% of AM light because of the ABSENCE of UVA and UVA on a RELATIVE basis.......
    THE TAKE HOME? He who controls the frequency of sunlight via the eye, skin and subcutaneous fat calls the shots for the anterior pituitary hormones and its effect on human behavior and illness. Sunlight also controls the phototropism in leaves in plants as well as ANIMALS like HUMANS. The universe doesn’t speak with words. It speaks in frequencies and our proteins decipher this Rosetta code to innovate life and it explains why your estrogen is higher. It is time to find your problem in these words because they are buried here. Taking something to lower estrogen is not the answer. Getting more sun in one of these places is the answer. GOT IT?

19. Janette Layne

Janette Layne Status Nominal AFU

I printed this off yesterday. My skin became dry and painful at the beginning of summer so I did lay off good bit. My labs for Vitamin D came back about 20ng lower (62) than the D minder app estimate (81).

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That means you ain't in the sun as I said in the summer.......

Janette Layne likes this.