1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Exactly how does BAB 30min within sunrise improve LR?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by MouseBandit, Apr 22, 2019.

1. HI. I'm trying to track down the blog post or any discussion on the mechanics of how eating breakfast within 30 minutes of sunrise / waking (and I'm assuming our goal is to be waking at sunrise, and not tie our wake time to a particular clock-hour?), impacts our LR and our circadian rhythms. I suspect it has to do with morning cortisol levels? And how does a BAB vs a light or moderate breakfast change things up?

THANKS!
    Tracey aka MouseBandit

2. I believe the bab eaten a half hour after sunrise helps to reset your liver a nd maybe other organs in sync with your circadian rhythm.