1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Everyone, please read, someone has hacked Dr. Kruse's Fcebook account:

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by MJ*, May 16, 2012.

1. MonteD

MonteD New Member

http://xkcd.com/936/

Seriously. Everyone follow that link and take the advice. It is super relevant.

2. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

MJ, would you mind deleting the quote... Thanks so much. I reposted this on the other thread so it can't be quoted. I don't want this permanently on here.

Will check out that link.

3. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL love the punchline Monte! It is super relevant...

4. That looks spammy. Not clicking!

5. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

lol, maybe I'll reconsider

6. Ok I clicked. MJ did it first ;)

My favorite trick on passwords is to take a chorus from a favorite song, and use the 1st letter of each word.

For instance:

MHALL "mary had a little lamb"

7. MJ*

MJ* New Member

No problem...done.

8. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I seriously need to learn about internet security if I want to keep my job, geez!! Freakin' me out.

9. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LoL you are officially a follower! Love your memory trick!!!

10. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Thx a ton.

11. Soul,

The trick is regular change. The fact is that someone motivated will be able to hack. You've just got to defend against the base level ner-do-wells.

Set the ol outlook with random yet regular "appointments" to change passwords. Make yourself a mix-tape. of 12 songs. Each song represents a month. During that month use the first letter of each word in the chorus. make a list of allllllll the logins you need to really be secure. Banks, personal websites, etc. takes 5 mins once a month. That's probably 99% more secure than the rest of the world.

Come up with 3 rotating passwords for all the junk sites.

AND, most importantly, try not to be interesting or relevant. I'm so boring, there would just simply be no reason for anyone to bother looking at my ****.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I agree. But I had a password for my email account, using a similar method, and my email was hacked. My password looked very random, with a capital letter, a number, and even a special character, but it was only 9 characters long. I have since learned to combine two passwords together. The length seems to resist the brute force cracking.

13. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Monte- thank you for your posts over at that other website, and for having the patience to deal with the pitchfork people.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

So true, Monte!!

15. MonteD

MonteD New Member

You are welcome. This is personal for me actually. Jack is the only person to ever explain to me the complex mechanisms that went into my own transformations while blindly enduring CT. These were thoroughly life changing events and I had no clue how they happened. For 2 years I searched for the truth. Spent thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars looking to no avail. All these supposed experts had no answers... Then came Jack.

He explained the ancient pathway and cold thermogenesis. Even his revelations about our "primordial state" (darkness) had significant personal revelations for me. I've experienced everything he has talked about here. Cold adaptation, increased testosterone, effortless weight loss, extreme productivity etc etc. Remember him posting about the experiment where the people were convinced to stay underground for extended periods of time? Been there, done that. It's awesome. It's like unplugging yourself from the matrix. The movie does not do justice to just how HUGE of an effect this is.

Not only did Jack explain these things he gave me the tools to control them. This is so invaluable to me that I'm willing to endure whatever, whenever, however, to defend it.

16. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

awesome...

17. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Wow Monte, thats awesome stuff! I read your comments over at FTA, thanks for defending jack, I just don't have the energy to endlessly do this, the whole Paleoshephere seems to have gone insane, its like a playground run wild out there! You are so right though. Jack didn't invent CT, but the way he has put it all together in one place and used actual examples (us) of how this works, really opened my eyes to what I can achieve. And I am achieving, in leaps and bounds. :)