1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Every doc needs to build their own forum to communicate.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:02 PM.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You can use your forum to qualify people and see who really has skin in the game and really wants to help themselves. Then when they do qualify themselves use Patreon to really build your brand in helping those who want to help themselves.

I am so thankful for content creators who are moving all of their best **conversations** behind paywalls such as Patreon. I hope they would KEEP them there and ti changes the business on social media.

Removing people unwilling to pay for access is one of the best parts of life -- people who don't value a topic aren't people who will add value to the conversation. When people do this and waste your time you can just thin the herd and focus on the people who really are on a mission. It is the anti-burnout mode of future medicine.

I almost wish Facebook/Linkedin/Twitter would just go away and be replaced with an entire pay-for social network. Want to read an intriguing post with wisdom? Pay for it. Want feedback or comments? Pay more for it. Want to share it? Pay for it, but you get to charge for access to it from others. That is how you create value.

The idea that Facebook is "free" for billions means it's not valuable at the core.

SteemIt is a poor social network that doesn't do it correctly. It still attempts to be "free". The paywall is the ultimate resource for restricting access to low-value participants.

I would pay $50-$100 a month for a fully paywalled social network, but I wonder what it would look like at first. Noiseless and productive to sharing your best ideas.

It would be awesome to share book chapters this way.

countingstarsx, Antonis and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need one place to go for info and to communicate ......please, please,please. It used to be here , the forum and the blogs and the podcasts. etc.

I simply can not manage twitter and FB and all the other platforms to keep up.

I want to keep up ....but I also intend to live my life in the best possible way and that means I need to seriously limit my devices.

To be happy and well I need to spend as much time as possible outside and doing things I love with my partner.

Also - being on a device a lot sets up an exclusion zone ...... I am giving priority to these stupid gadgets over the people I love.

We need to concentrate on our relationships/life .........and I also need to listen/read as much of Jack's information as I can manage.

And - he is so freaking prolific!

Antonis and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I haven't been here for a long time. I was since july last year and I learned many facts of life and to sense the reality. Am still learning and try to connect the dots of each aspect of life coming from the golded lessons of Jack Kruse. That's where we all focus to road of successful optimal life. I believe YES this forum should be the only place to communicate. No Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter. Mr Jack knows why he is using them and I believe, once more people be members then he may decide to keep it only here.

caroline likes this.