1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ever decreasing circles...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lahelada, Jun 28, 2013.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Interesting observation. I will pay more attention to such swelling in the future.

Lahelada likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have recently been thru this type of experience.
    But I have my explanation.
    Not sure how to apply my explanation to this case.

But just in case, next time you friend visits you, may want to try this:
    give him NoSalt or banana (and look at his feet).
    ----------------------------------------
    Short:
    Sodium/Potassium balance (or lack of it)
    Possibly including:
    Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) ----->(may need tweaking using: )
    Vassopressin
    Desmoporessin
    -----------------------------------------
    Longer:
    I have a long history of nightly muscle cramps.
    Used quinine or Tonic Water (that contains quinine) to relieve those cramps
    Have tried Potassium pills (but it turned out that I was not observing correctly, not connecting dots)
    Recently I found that Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate from NOW works like a charm. When I forget taking it, cramps appear on same night. (Easy to make connection).
    But then comes @Jack Kruse posts (somebody's) video on salt, I learned that it is ok to eat even 6 tablespoons of salt daily, so I have started eating two teaspoons daily of Redmond Salt. (And stopped eating Magnesium & Potassium Aspartate from NOW)
    After two weeks eating two teaspoons of salt I newer had cramps but got swollen feet.
    Stopped eating salt, after one week my feet got back to normal.
    Discussing my story I got response from @Scompy .
    Suggestion to eat No-Salt which is a variety of Potassium salts.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049IRCAA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Now
    I have normal feet, no nightly cramps.
    Use Redmond Salt
    and every day or so 1/4 or 1/8 teaspoon of NoSalt

When I do my blood testing, one of the tests is
    Complete Blood Count (CBC)
    Usually my sodium and potassium are ok on those tests.
    This time I had a second look and found that few years back I had lowish potassium.
    That may be the indicator that I have to watch my potassium.

upload_2018-3-9_6-50-12.png

upload_2018-3-9_6-26-25.png

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Scompy, Theka, drezy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi @JanSz, thanks for the suggestion. This is a good tip. I will ask him if he thinks his salt intake changed in the progress. No bananas though. He is one of my Kruse friends. I will play around with that and see what happens sans banana. As far as my friend is concerned I think he had his fill of the big city for some time to come. :D

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bananas are green before they get yellow.
    Some say that gut bacteria multiply on green.

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes, very true.!We actually have banana growing here. Interesting that you should mention that ,to. I was always looking for unripe fruit ever since I was a kid. Goes with my weirdness about meat and certain vegetables I shared earlier,too.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

IMG_20180218_113624.jpg Meter reading on the train home. Meter is an ESI24

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

" THE FIRST 4 THORACIC NERVES ARE KEY TO THE SYMPATHETIC CHAIN TO THE RETINA AND BRAIN
    This is why brown adipose tissue (BAT) is found over the posterior neck region where this ganglia exists. People have failed to link the anatomic function to the mitochondrial purpose of this link because it is quantum. The signal to burn fat is controlled by the hormone betatrophin. Betatrophin leads to less fat burning because it suppresses adipose triglyceride lipase, an enzyme that breaks down stored fat. A lack of UV light from the retinal pathways raises betatrophin. That is why sun light has a massive effect on the amount of brown fat over the nape of your neck. (highlight is mine) It is also why blue light can give you a huge white fat pad over neck devoid of any brown fat. Brown fat is brown because it has a higher mitochondrial density to burn fat. That pathway is buried in your first 4 thoracic nerves then signals burning of the visceral fat in your gut. So what happens if you live a life where the skin innervating this fat pad never see sunlight?

If any of the initial sensory pathways are interrupted from these nerves that give input to the superior cervical ganglion, the entire feedback control mechanism is disrupted. An altered spectrum of light can do this. Betatrophin is a stress hormone linked to an altered spectrum of light in this region. This tells you clothing or working out indoors will send altered signals from these thoracic nerves to the superior cervical ganglion. What does this ganglion control? It control blood flow to the eye, RPE, and to the entire brain. Betatrophin is a stress protein that causes histidine deprivation in our cells. This mechanism is well worked in plants but no one seems to realize it works in humans using light signaling. Why is histidine linked to a light story?

This changes how our tissues work photoelectrically using either the particle part of light or the wave form of light. Light carries this duality naturally and the tissue that measures it determines what part of light it will use. We need a strong UV stimulus on our surfaces, to burn fat well in mammals using the particle part of the photoelectric effect. This frequency of light shrinks the respiratory proteins best because it makes melatonin locally that act to control mitochondrial DNA. "

So a strapless dress ,with MB applied to the neck area may be a really good idea when not in the city. Followed by covering every inch of skin at night and when in the city. The new part of the strategy is MB in that area and covering EVERY inch.

I used to have that fat pad in the neck area. I still have the visceral fat pad in the middle though. Light balance is clearly off and I cannot say I am surprised. Neither am I sorry. The education I got was worth it .

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Jude, caroline and Sheddie like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice....

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When I buy salo (pig's fat), I try to get thick one that is at least 2" thick or more.
    Most of the time it is white fat.
    But sometime it is pinkish. Maybe it is the brown fat.
    If I had a choice, is it better to eat brown fat?

////

Lahelada likes this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

I just went to Costco and bought 40 lbs of potassium chloride to dump into the water conditioner - for a family of 4, you're supposed to use 4 bags every 2 months - i.e., you don't have to use a lot for effect - a guy at Costco said after putting it in his water conditioner, his blood pressure and a whole lot of other things normalized - I have been using potassium bicarbonate and coconut water and find all pain just goes away - this is because potassium "glues" water - as I am constantly screwing up, I am constantly depleted of potassium as I am constantly peeing - the salt helps a lot, but it doesn't hold a candle to the potassium IMHO - dehydration is my biggest issue - actually, my stupid choices are my biggest issue:) I thought it would be fun to try a foot soak in it or make a spray like mag chloride - which also makes pain disappear -[/quote]

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So I have just turned down a lucrative contract because the work would be in a 5G like building 2 hours a week. I might have been able to do it but it would have nothing to do with getting better. Staying the same with 4G is already a struggle, getting more optimal even more so. I really did not want to add another wild card into the mix.

End of the month I am moving again. New apartment, EMF meter in the green,no wifi and a very private patio where I can see the sunrise through the trees that overhang my patio.

Not my final move though.The bigger one is outstanding and every day it is calling my name more.

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks for the heads up on potassium. I have no aches but yes it might help while I am here. I dont think it is the issue as in a different place I was right as rain over night and the circumstances how I came to stay at that house were stressful so something in the environment agreed with me. Cannot wait to see the effect in the new house.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4G and 5G are here to stay.

Minute fraction will move to some glorified place,
    only to find out that there are no such places.

As of today I do not see any better remedy but
    drinking DDW
    and
    do personal best with other things.

DDW is expensive, but less expensive than moving around. And more effective.

Making DDW is a simple technologically.
    Effort should be made to make lots of it available at very low price or even free for taking in your own container.
    Just two flavors, maybe three, 125, 105, 85ppm

This becomes political issue.
    People who are into politics should pick this as their single issue.
    At first, likely, it may be wise to not emphasize its anti-cancer capabilities.

Sheddie, Jude and Lahelada like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Agreed on it becoming ubiquitous. However a place with less population density you have a chance of dodging bullets. And leaving all that aside, the air in our cities is getting worse every day, the zombification of people. I am getting older every day and as heteroplasmy rises "latent" methemoglobinemia (oxygen decreasing in city air) rises as well. So better air more wellbeing. DDW is a consideration but in an altered environment without a second string to be bow it might not be enough.

caroline likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Wonder,
    my water softener uses sodium chloride,
    and my Costco sells sodium chloride.
    Should I look around for potassium chloride supply?
    I am dealing with muscle cramps, and I have to eat some potassium.

This would possibly solve my situation.

Or you have special water softener?

upload_2018-3-21_13-3-0.png

16. drezy

drezy Gold

I've used potassium in an ion exchange water softener when I was 20. At the time I probably could have used cyanide and felt just as well.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Can potassium chloride be used in water softener that calls for sodium chloride?
    Where to buy it?

/////

18. drezy

drezy Gold

It's a common (available in grocery stores), though more expensive, alternative here in Texas.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

1--Would I need different water softener if I would change to potassium chloride?
    2--Does it really make (significant) difference when using either (from pov of sodium or potassium increases in consumed water)

@drezy
    @Penny

20. drezy

drezy Gold

1. No but I think it's recommended to run down the salt completely first.
    2. I liked the taste better and it seemed easier on appliances. I never measured or noticed any biological differences.