1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ever decreasing circles...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lahelada, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I feel like a stranger in my own journal.So many things have happened ,some brilliant,some blah but wow has my life gained colour.
    First of all though the anamnesis that I should have done at the beginning but did not know how.
    Grandmother: country upbringing very much carb based but always outside in the North of Germany. No devotee to CT though
    state of health/mind: 2nd youngest of 12, war time traumas,"cold exterior" varicouse veins, nighttime cramps, thoughts that were going around her head on a carousel at night without resolution ( her description), night cramps/tachycardia,miserlyness even though rich, first signs of dementia growing into full blown Alzheimers died age 81
    Mother: it pains me to say it but a non entity. Spent her life in an escape world of dime store novels , prescribed tranquilizer pills (valium) for all of her life and booze, ovarian cancer, a fall that terminated in an artificially induced coma,stopped drinking died age 64 muerte subito in her sleep supposedly a never diagnosed heart problem . Mother was prone to falling, no surprise with an alcoholic. If someone had really seen her they probably would have recognised Parkinsons in later years. Never diagnosed though.Looking at the last pictures now I can see the tell tale mask.

Me : Uiii! strange kid ! Not breastfed. Wanted vegetables and all things carbs (deuterium ?) but I would no eat meat. Night time terrors /screaming pediatrician diagnosed me as not being able to process all new impressions received during the day. Strange cravings for all things vegetable especially green beans with vinegar and strawberries. Allergy to beestings pediatrician prescribed B12 .Glasses for myopia at age 15. Moved to London age 19. Inflated like a yeast dough with max weight of 230pounds. Calorie counting works, then South Beach diet worked then Atkins then low carb paleo..
    No real medical problems I sought advice for (!) but out of the blue I developed OCD. At age 34 or so I woke up to find that my speech had altered . Before speech was analytical and crisp but now overnight I found myself to be meandering and searching for the correct word. Working in an EMF hellhole at the time. Telephone exchange! That meant working next door to 100s of high power CPU units not to mention my own CRT terminal . The exchange room was only separated from us by a normal wall and I cannot even tell you how many antennas were on the roof. Always an overachiever, always the helpful one but it cost more effort every day. I finally took the golden handshake and moved to Mexico Loved Mexico but a disastrous location. High frequency powerlines at 300 yards, house at 7000ft altitude,smog and an indoor lifestyle. Weight ballooned. After 6 years of that I moved to Argentina. Fell out of the blue , no bumpin the road to "excuse it " Adopted outdoors lifestyle,sailing on the river,lost weight on a high fat Paleo diet,everyone aghast,including me. I accidentally did most things right in a Kruse sort of way. Slimmish ! Then money ran out ( Bad financial judgment then) Got a job in a hotel. EMF hell . All neuropathy, movement disorder problems returned and multiplied. Weight balloons again. Brain fog. Propioception issues. Hightailed it out of there when I realised my nonexistant morning pulse. Herniated disc in the lumbar region. Money issues made recovery difficult. Still fat but use of MB and nicotine a blessing.
    2018 is now dedicated to turning around weight and health .

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Sunny Cowgirl, brandie, Jude and 8 others like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't wait to hear all of your new optimal adventures! You have been working so hard to get on the right path for you ....n=1

It isn't easy to keep shifting gears and trying to move forward......but it is so necessary ....and now that we know better......

sending you a huge quantum hug x

Lahelada and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks all. I am preparing that part now. It is confused still, we are at the planning stage but a lot of things have fallen in place already. There is an expression in german "to break down open doors" . I had expected stumbling blocks and when I geared up to deal with them I found the door already wide open. We shall see. I will report the first ideas as soon as this weekend.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

lugar 1.jpg

Working on making this a reality. Next week I will start talking to people to create a retreat for people who want to rewild themselves,learn what it means to slip out of the comfort zone.to read the elements again.
    There is three of us each one with a different specialty but all with a hunger for the outdoors.

The aim of such a retreat would be to prove the efficacy of nature stays to augment wellbeing in the average Joe. Provide measurable results to take home to the surreal ,real world.

This place is far from "civilisation" latitude 34 . We are number crunching ,looking at other alternatives around Argentina ,too. What attracts me about this place is that it is not Disney, no artesanal food for tourists. It is homemade, there is what there is if you want something else you have to go somewhere else, simple as that. Make do. Hospitable,hands on people. Far away from big agriculture. Snow melt rivers, natural thermal springs.

Would you come ? Getting there would mean a bus trip of 12 hours or two internal flights.

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Alex97232, Sunny Cowgirl and caroline like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

7. Your post made me gasp! It's a secret dream of mine to do a similar thing in Australia.

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Sunny Cowgirl Do what you dream of.that is why I shared the open doors that I was preparing to charge only to find them opening from the inside. It is not such a hard sell once yu show your inspiration and enthusiasm

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Sunny Cowgirl Do what you dream of.that is why I shared the open doors that I was preparing to charge only to find them opening from the inside. It is not such a hard sell once you show your inspiration and enthusiasm

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Sunny Cowgirl Do what you dream of.that is why I shared the open doors that I was preparing to charge only to find them opening from the inside. It is not such a hard sell once you show your inspiration and enthusiasm

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So this morning I was going to share how I was the centre of attention at a party with a lot of doctors present . Why was I the centre of attention? Because I held an impromptu discourse on mitochondia ,how they function ,the work of Nick Lane, the problems with ATP production due to stretched out respiratory proteins, the role of deuterium in slowing down the ATP synthase and an excursion into red light and its significance. I was well pleased with myself as while I have good thoughts I do not always manage to convey them succinctly. To hear one of the unknown docs asking my friend whether I was a doc too and being told that I was the English teacher and then seeing the face of the doc was priceless. Who read my diary a bit earlier may remember the day when I was hellbent to join the ranks of doctors to make a difference , so this was kind of important to me to be able to stand my ground in my white bathrobe from Bed bath and Beyond so to speak.

However, I told this story to two people as I told it here. What was heard was quite different. Doctors never listen, do not care ,do not understand. The latter is absolutely correct. They do not understand as they have never been taught. If you open the 2016 edition of the Boron it talks about the hypothesis of quimio osmosis as formulated in 1987. So nothing of the work of Nick Lane, not to mention Dr Wallace,not by a long shot. Dr Kruse himself talks about the pain his discoveries have caused him at the time. I think we must be aware that it is a bittersweet victory over essentially good people who are trying to give their best and often more than that.

I was happy to be heard yesterday and remembered with gratitude my doctor friends who while not being able to agree with what I say helped me hone my analytic skills to be able to have that kind of conversation as I had yesterday. I have said thank you to Dr K many times, but this time I also want to say thank you to the doctors and my friend the biochemist who took time out to listen to me ,explain, counter and check my reasoning. This includes the surprised doctors of yesterday.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Alex97232, Jude, Linz and 4 others like this.
  12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Pues nada.Important was that one made notes. Who knows?

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

keep going Lah ......

Lahelada likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

We also had an impromptu Argentine Kruse summit . Of 4 people!! :p The blogs are hard to read for non native speakers unfortunately. But there is interest. There were three personal trainers , two of them also biochemists and me. New friendships made , old friendships renewed,. Two are the founders of a quantum principle inspired gym with redlight CT room and access to natural UV light. It is the first gym that takes a "holistic" view of the aspiring training candidate with various specialities on call. (Kinesiologists, doctor,nutritionist etc) We had an interesting chat at its inauguration with a lady still very much married to paleo and nutrition, but also implementing a partial protocol of red light and CT.

Oysters could not be eaten in abundance as this is a month without good supply and for two of us we could only find 6 good ones in the heap. But we had oysters with some glaciar water ! I did not particularly care for them.It seems that in this season they are a lot drier and creamier.

Various other projects were planned,including my brainchild of wellness retreats that offer "rewilding" I have selected an area that I think will be very suitable. Andes mountains, water in limestone basins,natural thermal springs and until now very little cell coverage. In fact I have been offered cabins with no coverage of anything not even a landline. It is not Mendoza though. My reasons for deciding against Mendoza or Cordoba were that they still have commercial interest, Cordoba due to soy and Mendoza is also an agricultural province and wine region so there are more commercial interests there. Hence the implementation uptake of 5G will be slower. Additionally I can never be sure of glyphosate load unless going up very high in Mendoza which would present acclimatisation problems for our short stay guests. So I selected a forgotten area of the country. Food offerings will be limited but all natural. 100 % grassfed (at altitude) kid meat, cheeses from a farm at 2500m altitude, glacial water from Ushuaia ( DDW status not established though) Vegetables from there should be better as well but still under investigation. I am still looking for expansion items, too. The problem with anywhere in the interior is that seafood is hard and expensive to come by. Working on that.

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Something very interesting happened ,too . I had been planning the above for a good while now but with the arrival of my friend from the interior of the country I developed a sense of urgency. ( About time you say ? I agree..) As I said above my friend is a personal trainer who is outside whenever possible, grounds whenever possible and spends a good deal of time disconnected. So he was surprised that when he arrived after a 12hour bus ride that his feet and calves were swollen. It is not something that ever happens to him . Well,but not surprising is it when a 6 ft 3 guy is squeezed into a commercial bus seat? Well, there was the wifi too... We both though that the swelling would go down the next day. Nope ,not even first thing in the morning even though he slept grounded (I think! old marblefloor with gaps laid on a concrete bed without barrier) As we spent the days in the city the swelling never went down. He used my red light 660/940 biobeam- no effect. Mag sulfate solution on legs before bed also not efficient. Sleeping on grass in the sun in a suburban area also had no effect. The picure below was the state of his feet when he went home. Within 24 hours of being home his feet were normal after the same 12 hour trip on a wifi equipped bus. His house is not an EMF free zone as he has wifi at home and still this happened. The difference is that he lives in a more rural area with alower but not low population density and therefore I believe only one other wifi system affecting his house. I mentioned this to various ladies and they confirm that they also have swollen feet but put it down to footwear which made me remember a one off incident with my cowboy boots. I always have trouble putting them on at home. I stayed at another house once under slightly stressful circumstances ,only slept 5 hours after making myself suffer a long evening with sugar laden food and even with this the next morning my cowboy boots slipped on as if my legs were buttered. Too many "coincidences" I think.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    WalterNL, caroline, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

IMG_20180219_193951 (2).jpg After three days in the city

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

IMG-20180221-WA0028.jpg 32 hours after the 12 hour bus ride home again with wifi.

18. Theka

Theka Gold

I think you may have solved one of my little mysteries. Now I just have to be able to prove it!

Lahelada likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Now that we have moved 900K north to a much more rural area and pretty much surround by water .....with very poor wifi reception - I am noticing the same thing! no swollen feet!
    No swollen body either! I am eating stuff I wouldn't normally eat but my tummy is fine and I am not turning into a beach ball.

It isn't about the food!

We were in the ocean this morning ....in the rain......really nice.

Theka, Allin and Lahelada like this.
  20. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

outstanding to have this finding confirmed around the world . let's unswell.

Theka and caroline like this.
  21. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes ..... I look forward to unswelling!