1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ever decreasing circles...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lahelada, Jun 28, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Remarkable quantum changes in your life Lah ....What a journey you are on!

JK passed you the ball and you have chosen to run with it - there is no stopping you!

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lesson for the rest of my life:

Fear should never be a reason to say NO.
    Fear should never be a reason not to ask for help.
    Fear should never be a reason not to accept the help you are given.
    And sometimes you are not given help so that you may overcome your fear
    and that way regain your strength.

My father said it to me : Know when to hold and when to let go, of everything and everyone . Know what people need of you to do. Know what to do for yourself.

Too much going on to explain this so I will just let it stand . Someone out there may just understand.

3. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

So there's a funny coincidence too. Just read your last post and it set me wondering if today was a day I was told to peek in here again! I have copied your post and sent it on to someone I am sure needs to read it :)

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I get it ....lock, stock and barrel!

I am in your wheelhouse......

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So it has been three month almost . Time for an update on the cryptic last entry.

Basically I was fed up with myself. Even though I had changed my job there was other things I had not taken into account that I needed to do.

Things I realised: I am not happy to just have a job. I want to make a difference. What difference could that be. Well,there is two avenues. One is my own school which I have talked about before, but one that takes into account low dopamine learning difficulties. I am making in roads with developing a programme and method. I have my first students on a trial basis . They are the family of a friend of mine. basic principles I employ are acting tricks for elocution,very old books that actually overload today's brains . ( as learned here..) and lighting of course.

The other idea still seems a few numbers too big for me . There is also no money in it. A labour of love but I have had a couple of tasters of it and it is very rewarding.

A move is on the cards next year. Outside of the city definitely or maybe into the country completely. I am getting teaching offers left right and centre. The one that intrigues me most is going to the Patagonia where English teachers are needed for companies and schools. Low EMf, but harsh winters . UV is dicy , only at altitude and also in summer really but the altitudes to be had are no more than 2200 feet. However being a Northern haplotype it might be enough. Worth a biohack maybe.

I am single again...Basically our paths were not very joined from the beginning. Which I had realised at the beginning but things change ,right ? Right...not! So better to paddle my own canoe. Over the last three month I realised what an energy drain this has been on me.

In another update I will try and do a health review. I will send ahead though that I am now having my first completely painfree days ,in other words to include the pesky ankle that previously always hurt and weight is creeping into the right direction,too.

caroline and endless like this.
  6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Lah, wherever you land next will be an adventure. Good luck with your move!

Glad to hear you are pain free. Might have something to do with removing the energy drain from your life ;)

Can't wait to hear what develops...

Lahelada and endless like this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    caroline likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Your life will really change forever now - no going back my friend!

The stars and the moon and the sun and mother nature will capture you and hold you close forever.....

no questions asked.....
    xo

notsoperfick and Lahelada like this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

IMG_20161204_140256.jpg So I went for a bit of a wander with no special thought in mind ,except for finding a lake to swim in. My search turned up this village at the end of a train line barely in commuting distance to the city.People use it to get away from the city.many weekend homes and therefore a rental market. I had not been looking especially but one thing happened there that caught my attention. I had my bike with me but thought that I should get some grounding in. Well to my surprise it felt like nothing experienced in the city . My own lawn is lifeless in comparison. I could not get enough of it . I will go out there again with a meter and see what is really there. One good thing is that it is not big enough for free wifi ,so no huge antennas around.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    caroline likes this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

IMG_20161211_092807.jpg Now this was a half a..ed biohack. A friend has a cabin in teh delta and I had asked him to lend it to me before he wires it for electricity. I told him that I wanted to experience it before he ruins it. A friend I can have these kinds of conversations with ! Love ya!

The day I arrived I dumped myself unceremoniously on the balcon and did not move again for the rest of the day. I had come equipped with unread blogs but I fell asleep even before nightfall. Slept in two halves. Awoke at 2 am to get covers .Yes, I slept outside but 8 ft off the ground as there was a tide coming in from the river. Awoke at 5 am,decided that the sunrise I had wanted to see could wait ,that after so many years the sun would do its thing just fine with out me and slept until 9 . Totally unlike me.I am up at 6 without fail ,without alarm clock. Energy slump continued. Spent day reading and sunbathing.

Second night again freezing cold, even though it was a very hot day. This time I woke up with lumbar pain that took me two days to get rid off again . I will repeat the experiment this time sleeping on the ground. A non starter if that is what affected me negatively as all the houses because of the highly variable tides have to be built on stilts .

I had not planned this really as I had 24 hours notice so no meters nothing. This place is technically nearer to the city but only connected by boat. No antennas but a street lamp outside the house,yellow though which is uncommon here. No wifi and only very intermittent 3G coverage. A ready made community and a conundrum. I spoke to a new friend who was interested in why I slept outside nd invited me to live there with the blessing of the locals,as in not be a tourist but be part of the resident community. And then she shared that she is T2D , after literally living in the forest for 16 years. Skinny as a rake and ebony from sun exposure. Dirty electricity ? Wiring is haphazard. Water supply ? Rudimentarily treated river water and bottled for drinking . Hmmm ,something not right. Keep on list for closer look but carry on searching.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    fitness@home and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

so much to learn ....... so little time xo

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dirty Electricity = more chronic BLUE LIGHT EXPOSURE = Elevates Blood Sugar Among Electrically Sensitive Diabetics and May explain Brittle Diabetes and type 1 cases.
    "Abstract
    Transient electromagnetic fields (dirty electricity), in the kilohertz range on electrical wiring, may be contributing to elevated blood sugar levels among diabetics and pre-diabetics. By closely following plasma glucose levels in four Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics, we find that they responded directly to the amount of dirty electricity in their environment. In an electromagnetically clean environment, Type 1 diabetics require less insulin and Type 2 diabetics have lower levels of plasma glucose. Dirty electricity, generated by electronic equipment and wireless devices, is ubiquitous in the environment. Exercise on a treadmill, which produces dirty electricity, increases plasma glucose. These findings may explain why brittle diabetics have difficulty regulating blood sugar. Based on estimates of people who suffer from symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity (3-35%), as many as 5-60 million diabetics worldwide may be affected. Exposure to electromagnetic pollution in its various forms may account for higher plasma glucose levels and may contribute to the misdiagnosis of diabetes. Reducing exposure to electromagnetic pollution by avoidance or with specially designed GS filters may enable some diabetics to better regulate their blood sugar with less medication and borderline or pre-diabetics to remain non diabetic longer." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18568931

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Electric light means, less chance for sun, and less sun means more darkness, but in modern civilization, that's more LEDs and CFLs being used at longer periods of time in the winter to light up the longer-dark.
    And where does the light come from? Modern society thinks getting cancer is a normal aspect of life. I do not. I know better. In 1900, it was very rare. What else was rare in 1900? AC electricity. Some people think Tesla and Edison were wonderful innovators, but I would not be one of those people. Willfully polluting the ground and ionosphere with AC electric and magnetic fields is just another aspect of how the electrical utility companies will be remembered by the next generation. A "mitochondriac" would know better. Protect your eyes and skin when you are in man made light and you'll avoid modern diseases.

seanb4 likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Jack Kruse Thank you. So my first hunch was correct r e electricity. No measurements but such "nice" electricity in teh middle of nowhere with very little rentability for the electricity company is suspect. I need to get a Cornet like contraption. I like my intuitive hunches but am liking numbers better now.
    The houses generally look like this. I put an arrow to the electricity cable entry point but it was not connected when I was there and the network connection point was at 60 ft distance. Still the ground is strange there so measurements are in order as there might be stray electricity from the overhead cable at the same distance. Difficult to explain as the systems are way older that in the US . I am at the start of my search only . After New year I will search in earnest as time is running out in my current place. IMG-20160919-WA0015.jpg

caroline likes this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Conversation of the year with a student: "In Germany I have Hashi's and here it does not exist... I told my mother a doctor and she says whatever my colleague here says must be correct ... " I will meet said mother at an Xmas party. I think I know what I will be asked . Lucky me.

caroline likes this.
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am thinking of ending this year with posting what I did well and what I did badly.

Isotyocyanates :loquat leaves and fruit

End of winter I decided that I would make full use of the loquat harvest of the tree in my garden. I used the leaves for taco wraps and later ate the unwashed fruit directly off the tree. Goes to repopulating the microbiome

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/april-webinar-meets-sulfur-and-selenium.17861/
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464613002879

Worst decision of the year : Amount of blue light I allow which I cannot offset sufficiently by sun exposure . Net result : Weight gain

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Brain function: Variable by day. With the help of MB I have achieved more clarity but also an outlook younger than my years. My students even comment on it. I am very happy with progress in cognitive function and information retention.I have remarked elsewhere that I have moments when I regurgitate something I did not even know that I had learned .However the form of the day is very much dependent on what environment I move in. While blue light from this screen is detrimental,the real exhaustion is moving through the city in high EMF areas. It was pointed out to me that my typing in terms of error rate is way worse at night especially on Wed and Thurs when I am in the centre nearly all day. Hence the need to move and change my schedule without loss of income.

caroline likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So I accidentally solved the mystery of the Delta cabin. Talking to a friend she told me that she was amazed that she could get good enough 4G reception to be able to do a videoconference with Germany from a cabin there. My cabin seems to be in the 4 G corridor but is not marked as such on the websites I know. My phone is 3G so I did not see it ,nor teh cellmasts. 4G does not agree with me during the day , and apparently even less at night.

So what is left to do. Lose this damn weight now. I think I am at my lowest inflammation level for the longest time. Impatience and vanity says do it now,prudence suggests winter. Lets see what Nature lets me do without forcing things.

caroline likes this.
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Argentina Geomagnetic Map.jpg A map of geomagnetic anomalies. Moving is not going to be that easy to decide. My Northern mitos will not be happy in a lot of places as far as I can see.

caroline likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

What other places are you considering?