1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ever decreasing circles...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lahelada, Jun 28, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

There a few older men - like in there seventies ..... walking around Australia.....They report in to a radio show we listen to on Sunday mornings. It is the most extra ordinary thing to hear these men tell their stories ....and how people help them along the way.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Back for a little musing and update.
    First a musing about my forum name .It was meant as a joke the cold one due to my high cold resistance, but it also means the frozen one , the scared one even if you will. Unconscious choice? Well , the ice has melted and the puddles of water are reforming. Be like water says Bruce Lee. Do I have 5 phases ? I will try and find out.

Having a great time living although that does not mean all is roses but I always find something to sing about or dance to.
    Concrete wins:
    - mobility is returning . I can walk on tip toe without pain, bend at every angle and the tightness in my left leg is gone. Back is almost normal. I even managed some gymnastics this morning upstairs on the terrace. Feeling a need to move every which way I can. I seldom stand still these days. Equilibrium is good even in wild dance routines which I now indulge in frequently.

Some time back I reported that I had trouble tapping out a rhythm with my left foot. Happy to say that this is much better now.
    I took a little break from MB. After a while I had migraines which I do not normally suffer from. Prolactin inhibition? Not giving it up though ,it has done me too much good. Just recalibrating .

I am also doing a little experiment with singing ,how easy it is to hold a tune and project my voice. It differs from day to day currently. The song I picked as a benchmark is Beautiful Dreamer by Stephen Foster. Always wanted to be able to justice to that song. My voice had gotten very small in the past months .

I am also magically drawn to drums. I want one ! I listen to drums , Kodo drummers for example.

Still many stones unturned, one burning need , and a lot of humility surfacing.

Another win for today - I can run again ,I mean with proper lift and without being too breathless.I had days when I could run but felt that I was going to topple over as if my command to run would not reach the feet.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a wonderful update Lah ...... you are rocking around the clock - bout time!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Great stuff :) :) :)
    I want me some bongo drums too......! One day I will :)

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Inger, I will soon more than like.

About the MB prolactin link I think I figured it out. Too much MB /too little UV/too much nicotine may have been the reason.I recalibrated the amounts and am good to go again.

I am also eperimenting with something that we have here locally and if I am correct it is quite stunning. I will share more but quite frankly I have no idea how it is working as research is sparse and evidence anecdotal. I just read Scompy's journal and I am thinking of adopting his regime for the next couple of weeks to see how a woman fares.

caroline likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

OK first day of intermittent fasting completed.
    Food total: 4 eggs , 12ozs lean pork, 6 ozs salami,2 coffees with cream ,5 mugs of tea
    I know not very optimal no seafood important as it is turning winter here. I have some for today though.
    Duration of fast : 1pm -7am ( 17 hrs)
    Felt ok,slept well. around 9pm hunger pangs kicked in but herbal tea helped .

caroline and Jude like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

sounds like a lumberjack's breakfast!

nic gum?

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yup nic gum two . Using it ad hoc. Yesterday I used 3x 2mg gums ,the first around 9 and the second at 2 pm ish.
    Yesterday's menu was not good. I was on the go and after breakfast which was 5 ozs of too salty pork loin I went to a buffet to get some egg dishes for lunch. The supposed vegetarian egg dishes all had squash so after chucking that out they were still too sweet and too little food. I extended my eating window to 4pm to be able to try the new 100 % chocolate just out but not even an ounce. Total fasting hours yesterday : 15 hours

Today so far 6 eggs with 2 ozs salami and coffee. Frontloading today as I will be out all day and do not want to hunt outside looking at the clock. No MB today so far. I ran out..

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are quite the woman on the move these days! impressive!

skype tonite maybe???

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Euphorically pensive this Sunday morning. I really do not want to share this as someone might think me silly but that would just be carrying on with the same old crap. So here goes
    For some reason this song popped into my head this morning .
    "Lets go fly a kite" from the Mary Poppins movie
    At the beginning of the song I only felt that the lyrics are the embodiment of the FB post I so wildly "love" every time they appear which say "Live with euphoria"

"With tuppence for paper and string
    You can have your own set of wings
    With your feet on the ground you're a bird in flight
    With your fist holding tight to the string of your kite"

Read more: Julie Andrews & Dick Van Dyke - Lets Go Fly A Kite Lyrics | MetroLyrics"

But then something else that is recently on my mind and the product of all the discussion on page 53 of this journal crept into this too.

While conscious that this is my projection only , and that is the job of a good piece of art to be the lie that reveals the truth, I saw something else in the face of Mary Poppins that I had not expected : CPC 11 ..after all she is the nanny/teacher to the children and the faces of two very good friends , my face and that of a lot of strangers who without knowing became my teachers. Watch 1:23 . Watch the expression . That is the face of anyone who has managed to make a difference to someone's life and they skip down the road into their new life without looking back. Don't take it for granted. Look back, smile and say thanks even if you expect a gruff response. One's thanks makes a difference and comes back to your recipient as a gift when times are not so rosy and quite frankly hard. One might even try and say thanks even when one is not sure if one has been given something of value. Some things only show their value later on in the process. I have been given all these gifts.

Thanks @Albert83BCN for accidentally pointing me in a direction I had never gone and entering a world I never would have seen. Now that sounds cryptic haha. It was actually a joke he posted with no intent but in true quantum fashion it sent me scurrying down another rabbit hole and I have not surfaced yet again. :thumbsup:
    Thanks @caroline for the enlightening,caring conversations.
    Thanks @Scompy for inspiring my new fasting regime.
    Thanks to all my students for teaching me.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me through the tribulations on page 53 and made me see a bigger picture
    Thanks s to someone who sent me "light in shaping life" which is now languishing in customs
    Thanks to two good friends who pull me up on my mistakes or make me realise them while talking about something seemingly unconnected.
    And as always my biggest thanks to @Jack Kruse

docere = to teach, to cause to know

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

The list gets longer
    Thanks to @Ruben Salinas for all the useful thought provoking posts on FB.

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So this is why I woke up from a dream ,(do not recall the actual dream,) recently sat bolt upright and exclaimed aloud in English : "It's the heart." followed by "Mae van Ho" who I have not read. The link between the two I have not figured but maybe there is . It had me puzzled for weeks now.

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

HRV or lack of variability an indicator of bad nnemf environment ? Stuck on min 16,thoughts running away with me. Move to the equator etc ... Well good morning lahelada. Slept well ? Laughing ..:rofl:

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

or drums played right.

harmony and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

This was day three of serious fasting. Only 13 hours though. Wondering if after 2 days of eating regular I could add on a proper FMD session of 5 days using their percentages although it goes against the grain to have hi fat hi carb lo protein.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is all coming from the former "ice princess"??????? holy crap!
    xoxo

17. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

I'm rather late to the discussion but my thoughts on MD training , I would hesitate to train as an MD these days when so much has and is changing in the world of medicine yet most countries refuse to adapt or update what is taught. I could see someone like La doing the 7 years or more and then having to consciously unlearn all the stuff you know is wrong?

Can I just ask what nicotine gum is being used for, I've seen it mentioned a few times in here but can't find a definitive reason for chewing it, especially for non or reformed smokers?

Your head certainly has a great capacity for thinking and extrapolating information and making sense of it, not something everyone can do ;)

caroline likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

So this was already a perfect day but it got better :
    I spent the afternoon in the park reading Time 6 and time 14 back to back and finally pieced it all together.Where I am good what I need to do better. I took some selfies but technical reasons prohibit me for posting at the moment so the place holder "Geniol screw head "(Geniol is a local aspirin) will have to do for now.
    Came back to news that the contravention of the the 2nd law of thermodynamics" is being talked about here ,too. Lo and behold there is someone spreading the word even down here. Maybe that is a shot in the arm for our Doc up there...

In other news I did my own to promote CT here. I am a poster child as I walk around in Indian summer clothes when everybody else wears fleece and padded jackets. Two ladies had quite an eye opener this afternoon when I asked them how well they felt, how often they got sick and to compare themselves to the guys that walked around in T shirts just like me but worked in the meat freezer section. One said as if she had never noticed before : True that. They do not get sick as often as we do...

Those 2 incidents made my day...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Inger, caroline and endless like this.
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@notsoperfick You are not so late to the party. The question is still on my mind and FB ever so often acts to keep it there by reminding me of where I could study.:rolleyes:
    Funny thing happened yesterday night at a student/friend's house I was talking about having an offer of an apartment but in area which I know to be bad for EMF. She tried to talk me into it saying : "Think that you would be closer to your patients ,err I mean students oh well same difference". I won't deny that the involuntary slip gave me pleasure , left me open mouthed but also that maybe I am looking for the place where I am best placed and I am already there. Docere = to teach and if my rusty Latin is trust worthy" to bring out "as well. My teaching methods are unconventional in the sense that I assess my student and their current learning ability and adjust their curriculum accordingly . It is quite amazing how really bright minds can be switched off and stay switched off when put under excess pressure from the side where they most seek to excel in,where they feel most vulnerable in ,be it relationship or work. My evening students appear with bloodshot eyes and fixed size pupils as if they had been on a bender for two days on normal days,add unexpected stress and you have the danger of losing your student as they cannot process one more thing .

About nicotine I actually would not like to say too much as people use it for various reason brain clarity, energy, as part of a fasting biohack , a heteroplasmy biohack but in fact we are all working on the same in different guises it seems to me only our presentation is different. Google "Jack Kruse" nicotine and you will get all sorts of good answers.

Another funny from yesterday. I spent a lot of time in the local park and on leaving decided to take a shortcut leaping of a 2 feet high wall. I say leaping it was an ungraceful hop. Oh yes as expected the result was an "Ouch" but surprisingly I held up and stayed on my feet . Previously my leg might have given way and I would have lost balance. First lesson was that my "heart" knew more about what I was capable of doing than what my head was letting me believe. Head was projecting an ungainly splat on the pavement. Second lesson was that I am overcompensating for my right ankle still when there is no need . Collagen recovering?
    And yes there were probably less jarring methods of coming to that conclusion .:whistle::rofl::rolleyes: But it was fun to play in the park !

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  20. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

What a strange day it already is. I am going for labtests.... How long did I say I do not have any ? It ties right in with what was said on FB only this morning about anticipating negative outcomes . I transcribed it as : "Losing the omnipotent projection of impotence in future events frees up a lot of potency in the now. "
    Richard Branson put it better though: Screw it, just do it!
    I hope humble pie has no carbs..

endless and caroline like this.