1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Evening CT. How long before bed should you do CT?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by mbhemming, Sep 7, 2017.

1. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

What is the optimal amount of hours/minutes should your evening CT session be?

2. drezy

drezy New Member

Only anecdote here so YMMV...

My wife (a former 20+ year poor sleeper) prefers CT 40 minute before bed. When under more pressure she'll go right up until 10 min before bed.

I prefer to be able to collect sunlight after I CT/cool my surface because of the science, but her sleeping great has made this an easier marriage.

In the extended rock,paper,scissors game known as life "easier marriage" trumps "science" as long as we've mostly got the actions correct-ish.

seanb4 likes this.
  3. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Thanks drezy.

Just for clarification. Does she end her CT session in the 10min-40min range? Or does she start it at that time?

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Typical for her these days
    52F 30 min duration in tub 40 min out(aka warming back up) then sleep

Stressful days
    52F 30 min duration in tub 10 min out then sleep

Last night
    48F 25 min in tub 15 min out then sleep