1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Estrogen metabolism

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Joce_, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Joce_

Joce_ New Member

So CT helps with dumping estrogen. I also been reading up about DIM (diindolylmethane) as a form of supplement to metabolize estrogen. Taking these the past few weeks made my sleep much better.

These can also be found in vegetables like broccoli and cabbage.

What are your thoughts on using DIM to get rid of estrogen?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

a bio hack that is worth a try to prove that it really is your environment and not your cells that are defective.

Victoria B. likes this.
  3. Psyche

Psyche New Member

I have to smile at Jack's response. Because I get it.... FINALLY. I am working towards resolving my estrogen dominance/ hormone issues, and it's been very tough for me to realize (I mean to really "get it" and not just "in theory" or "intellectually" but to have it truly resonate within) that... it's not your diet. Hormone issues aren't fixed with anything if your environment is bad.

Not to say there's not a place for discussing supplements for dealing with estrogen dump as a result of CT. But focusing on the right thing(s) so you won't have the hormone issues to begin with... that is where it's at. Get control of your circadian biology, regain leptin sensitivity, use CT to improve/ enhance all of your efforts, and realize we all live in an altered field that has a negative impact on our cell's signalling ability. Figure out what you personally need to do to overcome this.

I listened to a podcast this morning where Ameer Rosic interviewed some Dr. about hormone optimization...and that's when I knew I had changed. I listened to the guy talk about removing certain things from your diet as a starting point, then how to add other things in, and it was all tied to food's effect on hormones. I actually turned it off, and spent the rest of the drive in to work thinking about all the people who will follow this advice, and how an awful lot of them will still have problems. Yet, I'm not sure if I feel worse for the people it works for or the ones that it doesn't. If it doesn't work, at least those people still have a chance of discovering the truth. The other people will tell all their friends about the new diet they're on to fix their hormones...

4. Joce_

Joce_ New Member

Thanks Jack for responding. I guess I'm not dumping enough estrogen. I'll try to continue with the DIM until my body is optimal. For newbies, supplements to provide the body of nutrients that have been depleted seems like a good way to reverse the effects.

Victoria B. likes this.