1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Essential Oils, what are members uses and experiences?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Seamus Ryan, Oct 10, 2017.

?

1. ??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Seamus Ryan

Seamus Ryan New Member

I have ordered some andn have heard some great experiences with Coipaiba. Has anyone used this oil?

If so, what have you used it for and what benefits have you noticed?

Could it be used in a biohack in conjunction with the Quantlet? If so what ideas do people have?

Thanks
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We use them.......wife likes them.

lavender is my favorite. I have a linkedin blog on that one.
  3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Lavender & bergamot are my favorites as replacement for perfume. A few drops on a tissue tucked into my bra.

Also love citrus oil scents but not so good next to your skin unless cut with a carrier oil...
    Lahelada likes this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yep, use the a lot. My husband is really into them.

I made a concoction for mosquito repellent last night. Marvellous things, I love them!
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am using them for deodorant and perfume. Favorite is cedarwood and geranium.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Peppermint oil keeps my cold tub minty fresh and extends the time in-between full clean-outs. Cold and minty smelling every tub session reminds me of Christmas.
    WalterNL likes this.
  7. Rela

Rela New Member

Emma Can you please share the recipe of this mosquito repellent?
  8. Rela

Rela New Member

Can we use essential oil for kids?
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sure
    Rela likes this.
  10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Sure. WE are using olive oil (because we live in SPAIN now) as the carrier oil but you can use what you like.

I added Roman Chamomile - it's potent and smells strong but I got it to help with hormone imbalance
    Tea Tree
    Rosemary
    Lavender

A few drops of each until the oil has a smell and I slather it all over. 2 days, no new bites!!
    Rela, drezy and caroline like this.