1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Essential cofactors for PQQ?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Josh, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Edgar,are you serious about the tetracycline, gut flora and serotonin? Or was that a joke?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I hope it was a joke.

3. haha... one never knows... I am writing a review about MMp-8 testing and they DO propagate a low dose long term ( 6 months) application of tetracycline for MMP-8 reduction !:rofl::rofl: Claiming the effect is NOT via bacterial elimination ( as too low dosage)-I still have to find out where the effect is supposed to come from... of course nobody mentioned the micro biome with a word- but then why should they, as the claim is bacteria are not affected....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Edgar Valenzuela

Edgar Valenzuela New Member

No. It. Was not a joke. They have a whole forum full of people talking about the "HUGE" benefits of tetracycline and that it is a Quinone just like coq10 and k2. And Dr. Ray Peat talks about how he "feels euphoric" when he takes tetracycline. And this is a man who has spent his entire life as a biochemist.

5. Edgar Valenzuela

Edgar Valenzuela New Member

6. ... So much to the joke, Jack ... Will go though the links( thanks Edgar, what an interesting topic!!!!)

7. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

Okay, I followed that link. Not good. Someone should have warned me. Yech.

8. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

I too felt euphoric when I took tetracycline when I was in high school... but it might have been due to how great it cleared up my skin.

Martha Ray.jpg

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  9. Beautiful ! ;)