1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ESCAPE ROOM JOURNAL

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MITpowered26, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Day 158 - 160: The return of discomfort

The expose
    Rocks jutting out in the ocean
    Waves crashing, sun beating
    the sculptor sculpting...
    himself.

the discomfort returns
    with the decision to be discomfort
    and the first serve is the impetus
    for change.

because to feel
    is to be alive.
    paralyzed, scared, embarassed, hurt,
    by fear.

seek comfort in only the unknowing
    for the numbness of the familiar
    is the death of
    life.

i'm reaching for the stars
    but im still grounded.
    move at your own pace,
    but move.

i'm grounded by fear
    but doing is believing
    and believing is
    achieving.

the sun beats me down
    the sun rises, but all
    i feel is falling and
    failing

fuck the control
    fuck the future
    fuck the past
    fuck it.

let go
    let go
    and let
    go.

live in the moments
    that time gives us
    pray for
    it

but just know this:
    the hands of time
    are not given
    you have to take it.

so leave the comfort
    fuck the fear
    learn to grow
    and live.

J

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Human rapport and connection is built on attraction. Why are we all so terrified of our own shadows that we can’t accept and admit to our own human attraction and vibrations? Attraction does not equal intent. Attraction does not mean we want to flirt, date, or to have sex with them........

4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Day 158 - 160 Part 2: Choice and Shadow

Choose he says
    you must.
    Paralyzed, I say
    I might.

Shadows are
    the belly
    the realness
    the Je ne sais quoi

Run you might
    But attract you will.
    For the choice of the shadow
    is where the treasure is found.

So pick wisely
    choose carefully
    but for fuck sakes
    DO.

For one step forward
    is a step.
    All eyes on
    the prize

Embrace it.
    The darkness
    will thank
    you.

For the only
    comfort you need
    is to know that
    sunrise will be found.

The lostness is in the
    blue. The blue
    sadness of society.
    Colors.

Red, Ultraviolet
    Ultraviolence.
    Love me tender,
    but LEAD.

Truth.

J

5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Day 161-164: Forest and Trees

It's been 164 days since I tumbled down this rabbit hole to central america. I've been reading my journey. I've been reflecting on the state of mind I have been in from day to day. I have also realized this journal has evolved into a one-sided "show" for me to brag about my writing, as oppose to connect with my reader. That's about as much truth as shit that has come out of my mouth in the last little while.

I see the forest now. I'm not sure if I should go back in the 19 pages and respond to all the comments that I have disengaged with. Haha. Not sure.

To be honest, I have to admit that I am a shit bio hacker. I don't take this seriously (although I want to) because I feel I don't have an urgency to do so. No live threatening, no dysfunctional systemic ailment, ailing me right now. Life is good and comfortable in some respects.

I'm living. Living life. Moved out. Dating. Etc. Why go through all the hardship of waking up at 5:30am to meet the sunrise?

I suck at this. But that's ok. We start and we keep going. And then the sunsets. And rises. And we step again.

Real talk.

It's also annoying to have to explain (or rather listen to) to outsiders ask about Jack. "So wait a minute, J, you have to "pay' this guy to hang out with him?"

On the outside seems fucked. I don't know why, its just an irritant when it comes up. But perception isn't reality.

And the truth of the matter is, the quicker I give 2-fucks, the quicker I can keep living my truth. And thats that.

Honestly though, regarding the webinars, q & a: See my thoughts below I wrote? What do you think?

"

The old way was better.. it really set the pulse is the community in my opinion.. getting to hear a speak... but more importantly things on jacks mind Which we all look forward to.

While things go off topic.. not sure this maybe matters. People digest at different times different Info.. especially at the level jack speaks sometimes.

What’s important is to maintain the soulfulness of the community .. hearing his journey through webinars connects the community together.. whereas a shorter webinar and just q and a doesn’t quite have the same special quality .

"

J

J