1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Epsom salt bath in cold or warm water?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Butters, May 14, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

That is the question. What works best?
    Naturally I think the ocean is cold too, so cold should be ok.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Not sure which is best, but I think Epsom Salts works quite well in cold or cool water.

3. endless

endless New Member

I put it in my CT tank with every water change....

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what else? considering you're way up north?

5. endless

endless New Member

What else? In the tub, you mean? I don't know....just me and the water. :)

Doyourcycle likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm bio hacking MB ......:)

endless likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Jack mentioned H2O2 previously, but MB sounds awesome, @Sue-UK !

8. endless

endless New Member

I am too....but I'm not putting it in the CT tub. Don't want to look like a smurf!

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

No smurf signs :D

It first happened by accident .... I don't like taking it orally.... It's an aversion to the colour, not the substance ... so I was painting it on my wrists. Got into the tub a second time one day with it still on, and it started to run into the water. When I next came to change the water I thought I would try it properly before refilling the tub, so mixed an oral dose with some liquid ionic minerals and water and just tipped it in. It's too dilute to stain. It seemed to make me a bit pinker. Afterwards I needed to wash my hair so hopped into a warm shower. My normal warm shower was way too hot, and I had to turn it right down. It reminded me of a too warm shower after a day in the sun ....In my size tub I am currently using a few grains of MB powder when I fill the tub, and adding a tiny bit more each day. It feels like a quantum yield amplifier, so if we ever get a higher uv index this summer :rolleyes: I will cut the "dose" right down, or give it a rest. I've got a book with pics taken with an electron microscope. There is one of "beads of sweat: blue droplets emerge from sweat pores on the skin of the back of the hand".

10. Matt Dippl

Matt Dippl New Member

So I am experimenting with a cold epsom salt bath (for mineralization) with baking soda (to alkalize the system) and lavender (to calm me down) plus IR red light (for healing) at night. How does this stack add up guys? Any thoughts on this? I had a very good and deep sleep afterwards.