1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"Enjoy Your Problems."

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Corey Nelson, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DDW plus sun and isolation training in the cold with some key frequencies added in with = 5G mitohack.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  2. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Just went Platinum, here's to quantum health coaching and writing/blogging about it to help spread the word in 2019!

In other news looks like I have a very mild case of shingles. The rash onset was a few days ago and it's hardly been noticeable, but there's a mild tinge of pain just starting today, like a 1 on a scale of 1-100, barely noticeable.

I am guessing it is due to a temporary very bad environment of EMFs and the usual bullshit while traveling to see family and accompanying my wife while shopping in some stores, etc. Thankfully I am home now where the RF is <0.005mw/m^2 and the LF fields are very low in most areas. Been digital detoxing as much as possible, too, even before the rash hit.

Since I've been doing my naked 20 degree Fahrenheit mornings, sunbathing, CT, etc, I am guessing my redox has improved to the point where I didn't really get the usual prodromal symptoms and the rash (knock on wood) is miniscule and minimally annoying even though the bad environment triggered the onset. I've never had it before.

Fatigue is way, way down, can't remember the last time I took a nap, which is huge (and I love napping, just haven't felt like it).

Inger likes this.
  3. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Starting mb back @10mg 3-4 per day sublingual.

Got some labs, everything was awesome (high-ish 25ohd3 in winter without supplementation, etc) except ldl was over 200 and my bun/creatinine ratio wasn't optimal. I'm not too worried about the ldl but plan to order the vap lipid test just to see.

No idea about bun/creatinine ratio. I dry fast and I've been fastidious about most nnemf for a while now, but after the test I further reduced the body voltage in my bedroom and will be retesting in March or so. I don't seem to have symptoms of cellular dehydration, no headaches, my dry fasting goes great, and by all indications creativity and energy levels are up. Perhaps it will improve when I do my ddw regimen soon (110 ppm, 2.5L per day for 3 months),or perhaps it's already on an upward trend but was previously abysmal.

Just touching my electrical panel to flip breakers on or off is enough to trigger angioedema, which is my primary EHS symptom. Must get insulated electrician gloves.

Never feel like napping any more which was a huge goal I had in mind for end of 2018, definitely a health win.

Going to get in the waterfall in the attached pic again today, too. My favorite type of CT.

4. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

20181216_154812.jpg 20181216_154142.jpg 20181216_154022.jpg From December at 36N. Rocking my kiniki (not shown), cajoling then taunting my non cold adapted buddy, and sitting in a natural "cold tub."

Brent Patrick, Inger and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

6. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

He's slowly coming around, so far I've gotten him to get blue blockers, and "he thinks about me when he sees the sunrise on the drive to work."

Unfortunately so many of us need to get sick before we see the point of becoming a mitochondriac.

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

Keep being a living example to your boy. I think you have more influence than is visible on the surface. Plus there's always what Mark Twain (likely apocryphally) wrote:

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.”

countingstarsx likes this.
  8. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson Platinum

Some updates:

Began nicotine gum sometime this past week, along with my methylene blue. MB is oral, 10mg 4x per day (sunrise, mid-AM sun, solar noon, pre-bed). Was dosing sublingual but SERIOUS mouth irritation ensued. It also wiped out some minor white tongue coating though, which is nice (and good to remember).

I'm limiting myself to 4mg total per day of nicotine gum. I've tried the following:
    • 2mg twice per day
    • 2mg sunrise, 1mg mid-AM, 1mg noon
    • 1/2-1mg four times per day
    I like the subtlety and efficiency of the lower doses, but I also enjoy the focus and energy provided by a higher morning dose. 1/2 mg four times per day is going to be my pick for days where I want less stimulation.

I plan to take a break from the nicotine after I run out of my current supply (20 x 4mg) so that's about 3 weeks in one go then I'll do a week or two off, seems like a nice duration to gauge results.

On the EHS side of things, I made a MAJOR mistake and blasted myself for several hours with RF when I was traveling because I wanted to get some work things done online and had no other way to connect. TERRIBLE EHS symptoms for about four days, like major hive eruptions all over my body (way worse than the usual one or two I get from overexposure), angioedema, some genital swelling, and loose stool (indicating poor matrix spin).

Feeling much better the past several days, and today stool is back to normal. Sometimes our lessons are difficult or painful...