1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Energy Medicine

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Emma Ruttyn, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Hi!!!! Anyone here using NES Health (energy medicine)? Professor Peter Fraser started NES with Harry Massey. It works by looking at the physics underlying the biochemical nature of the body and then analyses (and claims to correct) the body’s bio-field with structured water that has been imprinted with 'corrective' information. Would love to know if there are any success stories out there. TIA.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I know all about NES. It is 100% complete pseudoscience. The owner of the company sent me their imprinted water and asked me if I could figure out what Fraser was doing because they do not know. They gave me many of his papers and books to read to decipher his methods. Fraser died before he disclosed what he was doing to people.

Needless to say when I read through it all I realized Massey was hustled by Fraser and now he is trying to recover his investment. (the imprinted water had high deuterium content as well and isotopically looked like California municipal water)

Emma Ruttyn likes this.
  3. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Thank you for your response JK.