1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Energy and Epi genetics :12 is your battery charged? question

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Denise0918, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I am wondering if the suggested supplements are no longer valid? It feels from your position now that you do not support any supplementation? I am wanting some clarity on that. I personally use whole plant medicines in a tea, tincture, or poultice form for different reasons. For example if I get a bug bite and I pull some plantain from my yard and create a poultice to put on the bite on my skin to pull the mosquito venom out and stop the itching. If I feel like a irritable baby I drink some chamomile tea and it feels like a hug from my mother. What is your stance on whole plant medicine?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Supplements no longer work in a 4G or 5G world. Those blogs were written 12-15 years ago when it was 0G-1G

3. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Ok so 4G has screwed up our system and now 5 G has come along to further scewed the human system up. That’s a shame.

4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Are there any medicinal things that can still work? Mushrooms and essential oils?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Qlarivia=water

water is one of the legs of three legged stool.

desirable body level (95-125)ppm said dr Boros recently

Brent Patrick likes this.