1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Did you use it neat or mixed with ghee?

Kathy1967 likes this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I emptied 2 caps into top of ghee. Swooshed it around and slapped it on. Not very scientific ;)

Kathy1967 likes this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

You need speedos or those fetching ones you tan through!

Kathy1967 and drezy like this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

That's how I've been using it, was using about a teaspoon of ghee all over, have upped it to a heaped teaspoon with my capsule broken into it. Now doing my ears too, courtesy of new blog CPC14. I'm going to hack a second coating in the afternoon too next. :)

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

You guys must be pretty slippery! what happens when your DH goes in for a hug????????????

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will have to try that with some emu oil we just got...........hhhhmmmm

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

It soaks right in within minutes with me, I'll know my skin is getting better if I stop soaking it in at the same rate. A warning :D If you put it on one of the girls and ask your other half if he can feel which one has it on, he takes ages and still won't make up his mind ... :rofl:

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

LOL .......

I have been using CO and MB ....but not noticing anything yet. I am just slapping it on everywhere now - hair and all.
    Sue - are you adding in iodine too?

Kathy1967 likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I don't use CO because of the SPF, I'm not using iodine, (yet... :)) because I'm still hacking putting a fair bit of seaweed flakes to my green sludge. :)

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

You probably made their day Emma I wouldn't worry about it lol

11. drezy

drezy New Member

Because of the studies of light on testes I have both a kinkini and a cooltan. Both work great. If you're a larger and more horse-like gent cooltan has boxer style shorts that will help keep you from frightening women and children passers-by and frustrating your local animal control unit. My property is pretty private and the animals don't care what I wear, but my wife has a hangup if I wear the tighter suit. Then getting sun ends up turning into a dick joke fest with staring and pointing and saying stuff like "I think it's mooooving!. She forgets that these things construe any attention as good attention, like a dog, and it's all fun and games until somebody gets stuffed.

12. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Whatever you do, don't get it in your eyes. Stings like a bastard all day. FYI :)

My friend said I smell like a cake!

Like Sue, mine soaks in after about 40 mins. I tried CO in the past as everyone raves about it. I thought it was shite.

She's a woman. Don't think she's that way inclined. :)

LOL.

Everyone loves a penis joke. Don't they?

13. drezy

drezy New Member

Yep. Us guy's get a little too serious about these things. I've got a side theory that nature selected the penis to be funny. A laughing woman is a woman that likely feels safe and has let her guard down.

14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Lol drezy,
    "If you're a larger and more horse-like gent cooltan has boxer style shorts"

What was the link to that sight ? just sayin!

15. drezy

drezy New Member

@Mito1 directed me to cooltan in one of his threads. Brent,If you fit the demographic described above, just know that you are not alone. There are others out here that struggle daily with this issue and the discrimination that it brings.

http://www.cooltan.com

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need a violin playing in the background on this thread..............

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dan, I always ask for pics .....but in this case - I am worried you might comply!

Kathy1967, Sean Waters, Linz and 2 others like this.
  18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Hahahahahaha.Pics you don't want to go there Caroline Lol

19. drezy

drezy New Member

It's like you've known me my whole life Caroline.

20. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thank you for the link drezy

I just ordered some SHORTS

Its all fun and games until someone gets slapped in the face ;) and it can be an undercurrent of discrimination especially when you have had to tell people "eyes up"

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Kathy1967, Sean Waters, drezy and 2 others like this.