1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Haha.. this happens to me too often... I try to keep an eye on the landlord when I am naked and have my bikini nearby to put on but sometimes I fail o_O but he seems to not mind at all, thanks God :) I have super nice landlord and wife and daughter, I am so lucky :) :)

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I would say, lots of seafood, tanning.. and I also use ghee mixed with Iodine (Lugols) on my boobies :) :) and.. no bras!

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yes, since you posted about sun douching I've been doing it. I don't suppose it'd be much fun to have sunburn there! But yeah, it feels nice to let the sun shine on those parts because they have literally never seen the sun. Ever!

How long do your boobs stay stained with the Lugols? Mine usually lasts 12 hours. I haven't put it on my breasts, usually my waist. Have you experimented with it on your vagina?

I literally never expected to be having these kinds of conversations here :)

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

The one I've got is only available through practitioners, but once I've run out I'll look at getting the Nordic Naturals Omega 3 which has lemon and rosemary, unless I find something more interesting. I'd need to use 2 of the NN capsules to get the same quantity I get from the ones I've got. :)

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

@ScottishEmma
    A quote from my journal, thought you might find the links on topical DHA and EPA interesting. :)

"After putting on the rest of the DHA mix I sunbathed for a while in the morning sunlight, would definitely have got a fair bit of UVA but with things I had to do I didn’t get as much UVB as I would have liked. But with what I did get my skin seems to have developed more of a tan anyway. And my skin liked it. A lot. And my energy levels were really good. So that got me searching for topical DHA and I found this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26747719 Topical Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Accelerates Skin Wound Healing in Rats and Activates GPR120. The mention of GPR120 had me looking that up, and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPR120. Interesting, particularly the mention of rhodopsin. So thinking quantum links to the eye I did a search of rhodopsin in the blogs – several to reread, but have started with Time 11, can you supplement sunlight. Big clues in there already. Lots on topical EPA but one is Topical EPA and protection from sun damage- http://www.jlr.org/content/47/5/921.full"

Kathy1967, ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Very interesting, Sue. Thanks so much for sharing. Are you rubbing the mix all over or just on specific areas?

Off to look up Nordic Naturals!

Kathy1967 likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Had my appointment at the orthodontist today to get my permanent braces removed.

She asked why and I thought "fuck it" and told her the reason (nnEMF antennae in my mouth). She was open and friendly about it. I said I was likely the first person to say it but I won't be the last in her career. She said she'd not even noticed any phone masts - there are three in quarter mile radius of her practice...

So one month from now I'm getting the braces removed and they're being replaced with plastic - I know, probably not BPA friendly - night retainers.

Kathy1967, Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

I'd be tempted to lower your rent in that case. It seems only gentleman like. Install a pole and rent would be much more negotiable.

[​IMG]

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

All over. :)

10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I took my pole down a couple of months ago to sell it to move to Spain. <---- True story. Landlord never saw it. The cleaners did obvs.

Fab thanks. I actually really feel this might be amazing for my skin. It's in the Amazon basket...

Kathy1967, drezy and caroline like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Cool, would be interested in your results with NN. :)

12. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Keep it in the freezer so it doesn't go rancid though. I have a bottle in there now that's left over from when DH was in the hospital. I'm going to try this hack too and I'm going to gently derma roll my breasts before applying it there, along with my MB too. Let's keep each other posted ladies! :)

No sun today here though, but I'm still going to go out in the rain.

Kathy1967, ScottishEmma and Sue-UK like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I've added in rubbing the ghee/DHA/EPA onto my tongue, and CPC14 has me planning it on my ears. Next will be a scalp massage with it, but I'll wait for a bit of sun. :)

14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Great ideas. Hair might need a few washes to get the ghee out though?

I got my ghee today. :)

Kathy1967 and Sue-UK like this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Wow what a thread ;););) Keep going ladies I feel like a fly on the wall :)

Kathy1967, ScottishEmma and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

some male interaction would be good..... just saying....

17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

@ScottishEmma My fingernails like the mix. Going to hack it on my toenails next. :)

18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Alright alright... I go into the garden in just boxers pretty much all the time. I can't strip down any more because my neighbours can definitely see... and I wouldn't want them to think there was an anaconda on the loose in the area...

19. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I got some fish oil (not NN but slightly higher DHA content) and rubbed it all over. It's great! Added some Lugols too :)

Soaks right in!

Kathy1967 and caroline like this.
  20. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Hahahahaha

Oh.dear.Lord.

Neighbour caught me starkers yesterday. Think I'll need to apologise.

Kathy1967, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.