1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Cool Emma :) I need to try that on mine too! I so would love a gas stove... I do not use mine often as I eat mostly raw but still when I use it I hate it! I want to run away..lol Next place will have a gas stove or fireplace to cook on! :)

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  2. drezy

drezy New Member

At this frequency I expect the foil to fully "eat" the signal. At higher frequencies the signal would just run on the surface of the foil to the edge and radiate. You're likely in fine shape.

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Mum guilt alert: I vacuumed yesterday and as usual my kids went to the vacuum to get warm as they normally pull up their jumpers beside the hot air coming out - I know, gross!

It hit me and I grabbed the cornet to test. My god. It was up at 40uT where they were sitting and they've been doing that about 75% of the time the vacuum has been out. :(

I've told them not to do it anymore. I don't want to start freaking them out about electrical items. Lochie (my son) is already a bit weirded out by the foil over the oven :)

ORRRRR I'm going to have to give up hovering :)

I'm on Day 2 without chocolate and the kids are on Day 8 without TV <-------- this makes me super happy!

I only eat artisan chocolate but I do eat it every day. Every day. The last time I tried to give up I went 10 days and my life was so fucking depressing :) But yeah, I realise it's not super amazing for me to be eating it as much as I do.

Kathy1967 and drezy like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think good chocolate is absolutely necessary ......that is my story and I am sticking to it!

I vote to give up hovering! I hate being inside! Cooking everything we eat from scratch is taking way too much time.

BTW Amazing Emma - I think we are sisters from another mother. I am like a dog with a bone over almost everything. I never, ever take no for an answer!

5. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Well where do I start ,basically it has improved it for the better I work in a mental health Pod within the Gaol so all of my inmates have some form of mental illness crimes range from Stalking Intimidation to Murder and everything in between
    I must say I am more relaxed and decision making has improved ten fold not that it was ever lacking but the increase in seeing situations from a different level is a bonus.

I have noticed my workload has increased due too inmates approaching me rather than going to another Officer for interaction.

As far as managing Inmates I am strict but I am fare and directions I give to these Inmates has been very receptive on there part, an Officer who can De -escalate a potentially bad situation arising within a Gaol is worth there weight in gold.
    So having an inmate listen and see reason with what you say is going to make your day easier (less paper work) this is what I have noticed.

My energy levels have increased with Dr kruse's Protocols ,I go into the yard with the Inmates to get Morning Sun I cannot take my shoes off for obvious reasons but I back -up on too a concrete wall and place my palms on the wall and make like the sphinx for that wireless connection.
    At first the inmates looked at me strange as it is vary rare to have an officer in a yard with Inmates but over several weeks I am now just part of the furniture, and will often say "getting your vitamin D chief" (Chief is gaol slang for prison officer)
    I have been in this Mental health Pod 3 months now and have majority of the Inmates now basking in the sun like a lizard (middle of winter 10c celsius) and getting there CT in for the day ;).Before I arrived in this Pod it was very rare for mental health Inmates to use the yard they would stay all day under blue light inside the common area of the Pod

The psychologist of this unit has noticed this behaviour and said she has noticed cognitive improvement with these particular Inmates ,,naturally I referred her to Jack kruse site

Sometimes I feel like Jack Nicholson in one flew over the cuckoo's nest at work , Overall I have been very happy with the hacks I have implemented from Dr kruse and all the other members on the Forum. My vision is now panoramic once I allowed the light in.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow... this is so AWESOME :love:

7. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL that warming up at the vacuumer is somehow familiar to me ;)

I have tested mine too and after that I hate vacuuming!!! :eek: ;)

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Fantastic update Brent - thanks

What a tough job you have - lucky that the inmates have you to lead .....Could the scope of JK's protocols increase there and become part of the program?

9. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Cheers Caroline ,,I am only as good as the people around me and we have some fantastic people which I look up to.

I have pondered on this Question Caroline and I suspect the best way of implementing Dr Kruse protocol is the subtle approach which I am doing now ,acting like the sphinx in the morning sun and the inmates copying my behaviour and feeling the benefits themselves.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Kathy1967, caroline and ScottishEmma like this.
  10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So inspiring, Brent! You're doing an amazing job!

Kathy1967, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

There it is. The subtle art of influence. Nice job leading by example Brent. This helps me realize that any influence I've had on people has been from them seeing me repeat what are simply habits for me now, not by spouting science. People can ignore their nitric oxide release only for so long before habituating to it. It took me a while to realize why Doc always keeps saying "We're designed to be addicted to the sun."

The psychologist noticing says a lot too.

12. drezy

drezy New Member

@Inger

Check it out! I was working outdoors and my buddy Mama Doe (she's got 3 children so I don't hassle her) started to get very engaged with a bush that holds up some native grape vines. Turns out she let me know it's about time to enjoy native grapes on my property. My son tried some and he liked them. Note how the most luscious grapes hide under the foliage. Yum. I've read your many accounts of eating wild edibles and now I'm joining you.

grpaes.JPG

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I had Tony read your update Brent ....and he wondered how safe you are out in the yard?

14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thanks drezy it is a work in progress and will keep everyone updated as it unfolds :):):)

Kathy1967 likes this.
  15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thank you Emma ,,one foot in front of the other :)

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  16. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Wow I appreciate his concern ,,thank you ..I wear a duress alarm which I can activate and I am on constant monitoring by CCTV ,I also have other officers come out from the Pod to chat and I am very aware of who is around me. I am in full visual of other Pod Officers 12 meters away so no great threat but having said that I choose to only practice Morning Sun in particular Pods where I deem the risk to be extremely low.The Pod I work in right now is on that level,that is why I transferred so I could get Morning Sun. My previous Pod Yard that I worked in for 7 years was to volatile and officer vision was lacking.Dr kruse talks about moving location I moved Pods ;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  17. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

Emma, I have had similar issues and have resolved them using Fertility Awareness Method. In short, no more drugs/hormones/implants. It is a method of body awareness through understanding your own cycle with monitoring of temperature, cervical mucus and other markers. I was on the pill from my teens until my 30s. I tried the nonhormonal IUD with bad results, so I eventually found this. It has been a major game changer for me in understanding my own body, feminine power and wisdom. I'm new to this site so I can't give any links or references from Dr. Kruse relevant to menstruation, if any, to the bullshit that is medical menstrual control. I'm guessing if you found vaginal kung-fu you're receptive to this kind of approach. I haven't tried that yet, but I'm familiar and have started a practice with a yoni egg. I had issues with emotions and physical pains that disappeared after I stopped trying to manage my cycles medically. Natural healthy bodily cycles do not need to be medically managed, and in fact do better when left alone and honored. I think that is definitely in the spirit of this community. I'd love to chat more with you if you're interested.

18. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Little known fact about me - I'm a member of the British Association of Foragers 'cos I'm a keen forager. I taught people for a while. Nice to see a fellow wild woman @Inger and er, wild man @drezy ;) Foraging is about the most amount of fun you can have out in the wild with your clothes on. Which is very rare these days :) To have clothes on that is. Shut up, Emma!

@ValerieBee Thank you so much, I love this post! Yes, I came off the pill about 11 years ago, which coincided with me discovering I didn't actually like my then husband very much! I invested in a Daysy about three months ago and it has been a total game changer. So worth the investment! It takes my temperature every morning and gives me the green light if I'm good to go. Having had two babies I'm absolutely keen not to have any more so we needed to do something and any type of hormone fuckery was not on the agenda for me - and the husband wasn't keen on a vasectomy, understandably. For the record I don't think vasectomies are a good idea anyway...

So yeah, thanks for that. Really, my cycle is a bit unpredictable at times with regards to what day I'll experience rage-like PMT but usually it's anything between day 20 and day 25. I really hate to be so quick to anger during these days. Any advice on that would be great!! :)

Kathy1967, caroline and Brent Patrick like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am very sad .....I know nothing about foraging

Kathy1967 likes this.
  20. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Never too late to learn :)

Kathy1967 and caroline like this.