1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yep, we were 15c this weekend. It's Summer of course ;) Wow, whales! That's amazing, you lucky thing!

That's quite honestly the best thing I've read. Wow! My husband is very much in the game. You've also just hit on something very key that has been niggling me of late, related to the discussion I just started in the Beginners area about smartphones. I've felt for a long time that many of my friends would prefer just to connect online rather than face-to-face and I miss that human connection. I see the checkout lady at the supermarket more than my friends. I guess there are ample opportunities to make contact with people on the street...if we weren't all engrossed in our phones!

2. drezy

drezy New Member

At my son's events I always look for the parent not on the phone. I often wait 2 minutes in case they just somehow forgot about staring at their phone temporarily.

There's almost always at least one parent just watching the kids from afar and observing their own kid's interactions. These are more often than not very interesting and thoughtful people.

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Great tip!

*Casually walks up to parent and asks if they know a guy called Jack Kruse* ;)

caroline likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL!

Kruse is for my inner circle! I'll point out a Volkow cellphone study video to some young people that seem open.

I budget my influence versus energy tighter and tighter these day.

Kathy1967, Sheddie, Lahelada and 3 others like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think we all a little nuts! just pure awesomeness!!

6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That is GOLD!!

Kathy1967 and Inger like this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So I'm half a dioptre improved in one eye. Optician was impressed! That's in two months by the way!!

Kids are now on DAY 5 without the TV and it's going amazing, if a little more exhausting. This is exactly what I wanted - no TV!

I'm taking my cornet over to my Mum's this weekend to demonstrate why I don't want my son on her Kindle fire. She may well not like it but care factor zero. I want her to see what's really going on when she gives it to him... #mumissues

On a side note, I came up with a hack for my husband. He's on the phone A LOT for work and I've persuaded him to put his phone on divert to our home landline during the day - WIN!!

Kathy1967, Inger, Lahelada and 3 others like this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Think about it. You're changing into who you are supposed to be with some minor changes. That perspective is both fun and kinda creepy in some ways. Your potential was getting diminished by something you didn't see.

I did the same with my mom months ago. I might as well have been explaining it all to my resident roadrunner. After one Jack consult my mom is now regularly saying things like "You know Jack says...." I think to myself "Yeah, the same things I've been telling you for months", but just smile and say " Why do you think that is?" and let her explain it to me. My mom had to get pretty beat down before her ears could open though.

Nice.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack always tells us ......when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.......

10. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I have noticed the past 8 months since building Dopamine stores from doing continuous daily Tub CT and harvesting Morning Light coupled with grounding ,connections with other individuals have been made stronger.

Now this ties in and explains my previous post pondering the reasons for "magnetic attraction" between individuals that under most circumstances would not interact = HIGH DOPAMINE LEVELS from doing CT+ UV IR Light ,,,Retain inner light!
    "Good souls recognize each other by vibes which are frequencies in disguise, not by appearances"

Connecting the Dots ,,thanks Jack that was a great explanation!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Kathy1967, Sheddie, Inger and 2 others like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Brent - I am wondering how your higher dopamine/inner light affects your day job?

Kathy1967, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

That's really impressive. :cool::)

Looks like I'm headed for Spain for a long weekend in early October, further up the coast nearer to Malaga, but I'm hoping to fit in a return visit to the Nerja caves. Will be interesting to see how I see them now, I was last there years before taking the red pill ... :rofl:

Kathy1967, drezy and ScottishEmma like this.
  13. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

This explains why me and my missus sleep with our faces pressed against each others and arms and legs wrapped around each others like a pair of Kuala bears. We literally entangle all the time. If we are in each others company we are very rarely less than a foot away from each others. It's not even clinging for insecurity reasons... it's just genuine attraction or as Jack would says it's quantum entanglement with light and dopamine.

@drezy very true about the energy/ influence balance. I went on a rant to friends the other day and although they were all interested, there is just always the one person that refuses and denies - takes a lot of energy convincing people.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  14. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah energy best spent elsewhere. When I encounter this anymore I study closely in an effort to better excoriate any traces of that mindset and behavior still left in me.

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Hard not to resist sometimes Drezy... especially when you're passionate about something

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Nice word! Bonus points! :)

Yep, I'm trying not to be 'that' friend. It's hard :)
    Ooh lovely, looking forward to checking them out!

That's really positive. Two dogs licked me today. And ignored my friends. I'm taking that as a good sign :)

Kathy1967, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So last night this happened. I couldn't be more delighted with myself.

Hopefully this is ok and I'm not doing damage to myself in some way.

The induction hob was measuring 18+ on the cornet. I completely covered the whole front section with aluminium foil and it's now at 3!!

I was so chuffed. Now I don't need to freak out doing some cooking :)

Attached Files:

• foil.jpg
      foil.jpg
      File size:
      132.1 KB
      Views:
    Kathy1967 and Sean Waters like this.
  18. drezy

drezy New Member

Agreed. I still cringe when I see a woman with a phone jammed right in her bra. I was prepared to talk to her but lost her in a crowd. Still I think your biggest job is to thrive. That's when people start saying "What the hell is that guy doing?" In that case they are pulling for information instead of you pushing it.

@ScottishEmma
    If you want to go full asshole sit right next to the person using a wireless device with your meter in audio mode. This helped deprogram my son and mom.

The foil mini-Faraday cage looks like it's doing it's job. Double-check the far right hand left sides where the foil stop, but I think it should be fine.

19. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I'm totally up for going full asshole with people.

"Ooops! Sorry, seems I left my cornet meter on in my bag. Don't you just hate when that happens? Woweee that's a fancy iphone you got there!" *Cornet going audibly shitsticks in the background*

:)

Kathy1967 and drezy like this.
  20. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

This morning's CT face dunk courtesy of the rain water I collected in less than two minutes from my roof. Nice and cold, probably about 60F. Bit stinky though :)

Thanks for the heads up about the side bits of my homemade oven cage @drezy going to fashion a more sturdy approach later today :)

Kathy1967 likes this.