1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That alpha MSH surge is going to help. I am packing right now for my trip to London tomorrow........not excited about this flight.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yep, it goes super blonde in the sun. It's so blonde around the hairline it almost looks white :)

drezy likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Emma the sun makes you a transformer!

Phosphene and ScottishEmma like this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

EMMATRON ;) or should that be OPTIMAL PRIME haha

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

FWIW (and in a totally non-creepy way) your body type is similar to my wife's. I can only say that I'm quantized to appreciate that type. Through last summer and with CT my wife lost weight and found it easy to maintain weight afterwards.

She didn't, however, appreciate where nature allocated the weight. I, on the other hand, do appreciate the reshape. There may be tons of BS programming crammed into women's heads about what is "correct".

For my wife it's hips and arse that she doesn't appreciate natures plan for. Any time she complains I always ask her to come closer and show me. When she does I always tell her to "Tell me more about your feelings." I usually gets shoved, by the face, away but she notices that I notice and appreciate.

Having been here a year and pushed through material, I think nature's blacksmith will forge an alluring body for anyone given the chance. Obviously there are 2 possibilities here:
    1. All of this is quantized and built into me is the appreciation for nature's preferred design and I'm part of a long cycle.
    2. Nature has spent billions of years waiting for me to exist and rewards me by shaping females, like flowers, into personally pleasing shapes for my own solipsistic purpose as a thanks for gracing this Earth.
    My Y chromosome informs me that it's the 2nd option.

#its_only_solipsism_if_its_not_true

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Joking aside, test out how any given shape influences your husband before trying to change it. Not that us guys are natures arbiter, but more like i think we'll get dumber and more agreeable when your shape approaches nature's optimal.

7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Wow, Drezy. Thanks. #thingsyouwontreadinmensmags

Yeah, interestingly, I am desperate to get fat in my breasts. I've banged on before here about how they are lacking fat seriously since both pregnancies and four years breastfeeding and I used to have amazing breasts and I fucking want them back godsdamnit :)

So I wondered how I could just put weight on up there, because yeah, if i put on weight the first place it goes is my hips and ass. I get that that is nature's way but I just wish she would cut a girl some slack. :)

Weirdly, my husband has no desire for breasts AT ALL. He is totally ass and legs so he doesn't give two shits. But I do.

But yeah, I get what you're saying. I've always liked my figure. I just want boobs :)

Billybats likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Hips and butts go into healthy myelinated baby brains.

Nature's allocations make us guys dreamy eyed and thinking only of the potential resultant large healthy baby brains.

One of those statements is total bullshit.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

From one of Jack's webinars ......probably the sex webinar - the preferred shape for a woman's body is an hourglass shape. That shape tells a guy that this woman is great for child bearing.

sooooo - I guess Dan is spot on .....hate to admit that tho......

Amazing Emma .... consider loving your body exactly the way it is. This comes from someone who is generously endowed - too generously in my opinion.
    It is hard getting tops to fit properly whereas you have so many more choices.

10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Send me some of yours :)

I have thought about letting it go boob-wise. I'm still not there yet :)

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

really wish I could!

12. drezy

drezy New Member

May 2013 Webinar 0:21:00

caroline and ScottishEmma like this.
  13. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

We came back to Scotland at the end of June for three months - I couldn't handle the endless heat of the Spanish Summer...

Being back has been pretty amazing. It's great to be around friends and all the old haunts. We are living in an old farm house in the country with minimal EMF around and no masts phew!

It was nice and sunny but the cloud cover has returned making me realise once again (because I was tempted to just stay back in Scotland - honeymoon period) that we need to be in Spain for health.

Intrusive thoughts have popped back having disappeared at the tail end few months in Spain.

I read T. S. Wiley's book Sex, Lies and Menopause and now I'm wondering whether I should have another BABY!!

Started using progesterone cream pea-sized amount vaginally (dr cabeca's) the last six weeks or so (only on days 14-28) in an effort to get my boobs back - I know, still talking about boobs - and they do seem a bit better. They don't look like two testicles haha.

Overall I'm good.

14. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Hi Emma—I just love your journey here. Might go back and ‘like’ most of your posts since I couldn’t do it when I wasn’t a member. (Just to let you know I’m not a stalker. :D)

I’ve spent some time near the south coast of Portugal and I must say it’s a pretty optimal environment too. Still working up the courage to talk more about my struggles and why I’m not over there now. (Well besides the bloody summer oven heat.)

Hope to hear more—you really crack me up!

Sean Waters and ScottishEmma like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

So good to hear from you amazing Emma ......

How did your kiddos and your DH do in Spain?

How was the wine??????

What changes to you and your family did you notice in Spain? will you go back? or look for somewhere else?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

another baby??????? WOW .....now that's exciting!!!!

17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Thanks, ladies.

Yeah, Spanish life is wonderful. The food is fresh, local and not organic haha.

The sun shine every day definitely raised my mood so that when it was cloudy or rainy I noticed quickly I felt down - even though that was my life in Scotland.

The kids loved the beach and the warm weather - although not towards the Summer. Lots of moaning :) And my wee boy is speaking some Spanish so that's a gift. My DH enjoyed it (the wine is unreal) but he finds it easier to keep fit over here in Scotland so we may compromise going forward and do six months in Spain and six months in Scotland. That would also bypass tax implications :D

18. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So I'm trying out this latitude diet idea.

My husband wants to do it with me but he travels every week with work (tomorrow is North Carolina) so the likelihood of him doing it full-time is zero.

This is my last day before Day 1 of the experiment. I'm excited and probably also very naive as to how tricky it's going to be. I don't even know what fucking grows and when. Apart from wild food. I'm a seasoned forager. But when it comes to 'normal' food the most I could tell you right now is berries. That's it.

I'm interested to see how this goes and I hope that posting in my journal will give me some accountability...

no more chai tea for the next 31 days :(
    or chocolate
    or...

What am I going to eat??

How ridiculous that this should even be difficult!!!

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

seafood and berries...........

Do you have a local farmer's market? pick their brain.......

20. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yeah, I think it's on this weekend (fortnightly in Glasgow) so I can go check it out... :)