1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Similar story to the guy from Metallica that got booted and went on to form Megadeath, right?

Weirdest thing that ever, EVER happened to me. Sitting in a tea shop reading a book - may have been The Holographic Universe - reading a bit about rocks falling from the ceiling inside (not sure what this related to, some kind of poltergeist behaviour I think). I SHIT YOU NOT, this random guy comes in and sits at the table next to me with a young relative. He was clearly not all there. He starts talking to me randomly and tells me about a house he lived in where stones fell from the ceiling. I've never freaked out so much in my whole life. Fucking WEIRD with a capital WEIR.

2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

VITAMIN D RESULT IN - 184 nmol <--------- all natural, no supplements. Just going outside at every opportunity!

Jack Kruse and caroline like this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Three days in to our Spanish adventure...

Pros

We're eating the BEST FISH EVER - can't find oysters here but I'm eating anchovies and sardines daily including the sardine heads which I never thought I'd do.
    CT in the ocean and pool every day. CT is easy when you live in the sun. Sorry, but living in a cold wet environment (West of Scotland) meant the last thing I wanted to do was get cold and wet. Here, it's a piece of piss because it's so fucking hot!!
    Grounding on the beach and in the ocean is fantastic.
    The sun all day is amazing. We're outside all day with the exception of the hottest part of the day.
    It's £1.50 a bottle of red wine. Which I am consuming A LOT of. And I love it.
    Everything in the market is grown in Spain. I'm eating fruit again.

The cons -

there are a lot of street lights where we are.
    I've seen a lot of masts but not where we are, on the mountains from the airport to here. I think they're more noticeable here because in Scotland they're hidden by big trees and buildings.
    The nnEMF is higher in our apartment, only moderately but still.
    We couldn't plug into Ethernet but hoping when we move in 4 weeks our villa will be able to.
    There is obviously a fuck tonne more people here than where we lived in Scotland. Everyone is still on their bastard phone.
    We've uprooted from our friends and I feel a bit isolated. When my husband goes back to work next week I may feel a bit different.
    I have to sleep with air con on because it's just too fucking hot at night.

But all in all, this is the ultimate for me health-wise and the best decision we've made.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am hoping that if we have enuf sun, water and grounding we can handle mostly anything else within reason ......?

How are the kiddos doing Amazing Emma?

All of you will make loads of new friends and prosper and not only grow but blossom and thrive on this optimal journey you are on!

well done Emma!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

Cool man. Well done.

I'm just back from Lanzarote.

Pros: Ten days of ultra banging super hot-ness.

Cons: Resort areas have now been fully upgraded to a nightmare-ish 5G death-topia.

Ah well. It's nice to go away. Nice to come home. LOL...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

True. It's easy and fun to CT when the sun is out. Not so much when everywhere is cold.

Hope you get grounded in Spain soon, figuratively and literally.

7. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

I love this post ;)

Mystic Rose60 and ScottishEmma like this.
  8. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

The kids are doing well considering it was 31C yesterday! They're not keen on walking so much though, which means I'm getting mega workouts every day :)

Also ate CLAMS for the first time in my life yesterday. Each one had a tonne of garlic in it and even though I've COMT and MTHFR I fucking loved it.

I agree, strong sun negates much of the other stuff around here. For me anyway. My redox feels good!!

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I was in Algarrobo just up the coast from you for the week - drove through Nerja, was going to do the caves, but went to the naturist beach instead. :) Didn't see the Nerja beach, but the naturist one near there is pretty stony, hard on the feet going into the water, so maybe not so child friendly. The other one past Torre del Mar was the same. But only being there for a week I was in photon harvesting mode. Getting so much sun deffo seemed to help offset the increase in cell tower and population density.

Algarrobo is pretty densely populated, especially where my brother lives, and there's a nearby cell tower, but despite that, the later eating, and my wine intake, :oops:I slept really well and I've come home feeling my battery is better charged, and I've had a vitamin D top up. :cool:

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Absolutely!! Yes, the beaches are all pretty stoney but I don't mind so much. We're going to check out the naturist beach this weekend!

I'm literally consuming my weight in wine.

We're going to go up to Frigliana at the weekend as there is natural spring water there. The fountains here are tap water - I can tell instantly - and the plastic water is really getting to me...

All in all, amazing though! Glad you had a great time :)

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Been in Spain almost two months.

Feeling great! Drinking too much wine, eating all the carbs. surrounded by nnEMF (except in my basement bedroom at night - but blue light coming in) and fucking LOVE IT.

This was the best move for my family. The sun shines EVERY DAY and we're outside A LOT.

Was told to start wearing sunscreen by a local GP as she thought my face was too red, but then it's always really been red.

The Spanish life is fantastic and we'll be back to Scotland next Summer (I couldn't deal with the Summer here) then back next year. That's it! :)

I noticed my last cycle here was the first where I've not had major hormonal symptoms. Going to keep an eye on it for the next few months but I think this environment is helping a lot.

Sean Waters, caroline and drezy like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice........

Scotland is in my news.

Anyone who thinks food can solve a quantum problem really needs to read a lot more. "It has long been reported that Scotland has among the highest rates of MS in the world, with environmental factors such as a lack of sunshine and genetics thought to be behind the greater prevalence."
    "The highest rates were also seen in other countries in northern hemisphere, including Canada at 291 cases per 100,000 people, Denmark at 227 and Sweden at 189."
    Is it just me that can see the obvious link? Quantum inquiry is fatal to "food certainty" in MS cases. http://www.scotsman.com/news/ms-10-000-scots-living-with-multiple-sclerosis-1-3121299

ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Simply great Amazing Emma!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  14. Wendy Harris

Wendy Harris New Member

Hi Emma.. I swear a lot too as I'm from London.
    Your move to Spain sounds wonderful.
    Can you let me know what meter you bought to test the EMF ?
    It's pretty crazy near the metropolis ...
    Ta

ScottishEmma likes this.
  15. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Sure, my meter I got from Amazon and it's a Cornet - the latest model.

If you want a shock about London, check out the wiggle.net London is CRAZY!!

Spain is amazing. It definitely has masts and EMF a plenty but the sun is soooooo good. And the food. And the cost of living :)

16. Wendy Harris

Wendy Harris New Member

Thanks - I will check it out...
    Spain is lovely for sure.

17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Hola! It's been a while since I logged on.

I was listening to a podcast interview with Jack earlier and figured I should pop on to say hi.

We are now 7 months in Spain and due to return to Scotland for three months at the end of June. Because quite frankly I'd be toast here in the Summer.

The weather is picking up now heat-wise although it's been mega wet - apparently the wettest Winter for 8 years.

I have a delicious very, very light tan - I don't tan well being a pale Scot and all - which I love. I'm pretty much naked outside 80% of the time and still the running joke in the playground as being the half-naked Scottish woman. - My boy has started school.

Generally I feel pretty good. I'm not going to bed at like 7pm any more and even stretching it out until 10pm - GASP! (That is huge for me.)

Sugar has snuck its way back in to my diet so that's my next focus. I reckon it's playing havoc with my moods.

Menstrual-wise (that was my primary 'challenge' if you're new to reading this), I have some months where I'm rocking right through and others where come day 14 (ovulation) I'm a total bitchmonster. My intrusive thoughts all but went away a few months back but I do get the odd one or two.

When we come back here in October we're moving to a different house which will be a fucking godsend because the ALEXA next door (which I can read through the wall) is doing my box in.

But yeah, still the best move ever.

Phosphene likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice......Pic of the tan from the alpha MSH?

19. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

this is a 'before' pic I took a couple of days ago. I intend to get some exercise (outside, naked of course) going to firm up.

Attached Files:

20. drezy

drezy New Member

Wow nice! Did your hair lighten from just sun exposure. It looks much lighter in that pic than your profile pic.