1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's Journal of Amazingness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Figured it was about time I started a journal.

I'm Emma, 38 from Glasgow, Scotland. Being from Scotland I'm naturally hilarious and I swear a lot!

I'm a stay at home mum to two kids, aged 4 and 2 <-------- crazy times!

I grew up in the countryside outside Glasgow and currently live in an amazing ecohome in the country.

Population density within square mile: 15

Haplotype H (Northern European)

My Mother and Grandmother were from East coast of Scotland. Both indoor workers all their life. My gran had Alzheimer's before she died age 75. My Mum is 64 and doesn't give a shit about health preferring instead to watch TV all the time. Both had/have excessively used alcohol. My mum suffered unreal hormonal swings and heavy menstruation.

As for me, I'm pretty amazing. I've been on a health journey since 2007 starting with raw vegan then doing what all raw vegans do and discovering paleo. I've messed around with ketogenic and bulletproof diets but I'd say my diet is pretty dialled in.

I eat local and organic as much as possible. Far from a SUKD as you can get.

I'd say my only 'issues' that I would like help with are my hormonal imbalances around middle of my cycle. I get the rage for a few days and right before my period I get intrusive thoughts and feel anxious.

Other than that, I think I'm in great health physically and mentally.

We're moving to Spain in September to get closer to the sun as there is fuck all sun here. Seriously. Zero.

I'm currently learning about the EMF stuff having just bought a cornet meter.

Having been freaked out by the reading on my iphone I'm working out how to biohack having a phone.

I've just come off all social media and I LOVE IT!!

Also getting into the CT starting with face dunks which I've been doing a couple of weeks now. Not ready for cold baths yet - our home in Spain in November has an outdoor pool so YAY!

I'm not an official member of the site yet. I'm reticent to spend much more time online - particularly as I'm now having to use my husband's computer plugged into the Ethernet because I demanded we kill WIFI in the house :)

Also, I just spent $1000 on a vaginal kung-fu course (yes, really) so I'm buttering up my husband (not like that) before diving into another online investment. But I've no doubt it's on the cards because when I get a bee in my bonnet (is that a saying outside Scotland?) I totally go ALL IN.

So yeah, let's see how amazing it can get!

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are you doing this?

3. drezy

drezy New Member

Oh man vaginas AND kungfu?!?! That'd be the end of me. I've been mildly addicted to the V for decades. They seem to have a dramatic effect on my blood flow, reasoning skills (especially financial), and attention span. I've been so under the influence of the V I've purchased amazingly expensive dinners and at my absolute lowest point found myself asking a gal to tell me more about her cats' personalities. It was that moment when I realized that I was shamelessly addicted. Though I open up here about it, I suspect that my wife already has an inkling...

I think you've got the right idea. You're getting the test mentality under your belt for sure and you can let the science trickle in over time. If it's down to sounding smart or being healthier I'll always choose the latter. Since your husband may think you're crazy already try to get him to get some light, either directly or through a tan-through, right on his nuts at least on weekends. I laughed when I first heard this advice. I'm not laughing now.

I'll stay tuned and good luck.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have used may pixels to explain your vulnerability, (because you are not Scottish).
    ScottishEmma would just say that you have a bee in your bonnet about vj.
    Bet @SatoriHeart could make it even shorter.

Kathy1967, ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

interesting start to a journal I'd say.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Life is so much happier with oxytocin.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hello amazing Emma! Please tell us about your echo home ....

Just when I thought things were getting boring around here!!!!

vaginal kung - fu??? awesome! please spill your guts!

8. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That's the one!

Hahaha, vaginas have got me into a lot of trouble in the past. Mostly my own. Actually, just my own...

My husband does indeed think I've lost the plot this time :) But he's going with it. Probably because he's taking solace from the kung-fu ;)

Thanks Caroline, our home is rented. We've been here almost two years. It is a renovated farmhouse with lots of light made of stone, glass and lots of wood using plenty of natural materials including local sheep wool for insulation and rock cut from the local hills and a wormery for compost toilet. The walls are made from a peculiar material, I've no idea what it is but I know that if it gets wet it crumbles! It's in a few acres with its own orchard and lots of wild flowers and fruits growing. Absolutely amazing. I'll be sad to leave it but the one thing it doesn't have much of is sunlight due to its location.

Vaginal kung-fu has been on my radar since having the kids. The teacher is all about the Taoist philosophy and strengthening the vaginal muscles to exude overall health to the system. It's interesting, that's for sure! :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Kathy1967, caroline and drezy like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In retrospect, the choice is between
    pessary to deal with pelvic organ prolapse
    or
    Vaginal kung-fu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kathy1967 and ScottishEmma like this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I'm very curious how you'll be doing in Spain, as that would be my preferred location too.

11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

For the record. I just desire momentous orgasms!

I'll be sure to post here. We're starting at Nerja. I've a feeling we'll move further into the mountains once there...

12. drezy

drezy New Member

The force is strong in this one.

Now you've gone and got this stuck in my head.

Emma:<screaming> " Supercollide these particles!"
    Emma's husband beneath her: "Wait... What?"

A wise @JanSz once speculated that once your desire for that is gone you yourself may be gone or at least on the way out. Maybe you don't know this, but I think Jan is the inventor of the momentous female orgasm (circa 1948).

Yeah here's a gal right after a Jan date feeling her oats again:

[​IMG]

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Lots depends what rock your boat.

One way, courtesy of: pascale ahmad WOW! CT here I come (literally)!!!!

Someplace, possibly on this thread, @Jack Kruse 's lady is like Taco Bell (open 24hr/365, always busy)

@caroline have few things to say and have a hard time to let go of the subject

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/oxytocin.5785/page-21

@Hope2Learn finally realized that her hubby is toiling for her own good

@fitness@home is more open about talking about it than she used to be.

@sooperb Sex is a magical experience to be shared by two people in private

@Inger does it better

Jack tells us that the clitoris surrounds the vagina and can even go into the thighs and up into the pelvis ....

@Josh holds that Clitoris is subject to peripheral and central nervous system plasticity.

NeilBB said: ↑ Man, I'm fired up now!

fitness@home being open to experimentation is a big plus

@Tanya says that there is a one more way to do it.

@caroline guarantee that a guy is NEVER going to say that he doesn't want to go to bed with you because you are feeling chubbly!

@soperb thinks that attraction is based on a lot, lot more than just appearance.

@cantweight reminds that Dr Kruse said it is basically just a tube meant to fit a dumptruck through...
    then declare that her name is Christi and she is oxytocin addict.

There are other threads on this topic

Self-Oxy Session

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Kathy1967, Lahelada, caroline and 4 others like this.
  14. drezy

drezy New Member

LMAO I knew Jan couldn't leave that alone!

Turns out maybe there is something slightly higher in priority to Jan than fancy lipid charts!

I'm still convinced Jan is the inventor of the momentous female orgasm (circa 1948).
    Just ask Rosie the Riveter, she was riveted.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Oh man .....I better start watching what I say here!!!! I didn't know someone was keeping track!

I think I will take a vow of silence..... but not of celibacy ....

Kathy1967, drezy and ScottishEmma like this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

hahaha, you lot are nuts! ;)

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is one of the nicer things someone has said to us!

18. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Saturday - 3 hour round trip to beach where sun was intermittent
    Sunday - 4 hour round trip to different beach where sun was intermittent

These are the lengths I'm willing to go to get sun when it's pissing it down where I live... :)

LOADS of grounding on the beach with the kids, a lot of daylight (with some sun!) and yummy mussels :)

Today: Visit orthodontist to make an appointment as I've realised my permanent brace on the top and bottom inside teeth has what I'm assuming is metal to hold it in place :(
    Also make an appointment with optometrist for eye test. I've lost my glasses. I only got them less than two months ago but I'm CONVINCED my prescription is better.

Forgot to mention I'm -4.25 in both eyes <-------------- WILL BE FIXING THIS!

Ditched: Hairdryer. That bad boy was measuring 20+ on the cornet

Won't be ditching the iron. It was a low reading and actually I LOVE ironing. There, I said it. :)

Kathy1967, Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I like ironing too!

It is winter here in Oz ....it has been cold at nite but went up to 15c. We went to the ocean and walked in the surf ....the water is 19c - quite warm.

We spent the morning watching pods of whales migrating up our coast - quite exciting!

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No person will work for your interests unless they are his. A spouse has to have an intense interest in this vagina issue for his wife. Why?
    [​IMG]

Now.......this is not a joke. Here is the true reality of the situation:
    YOUR DOPAMINE NETWORK: Good souls recognize each other by vibes which are frequencies in disguise, not by appearances. This is why you need to see and speak to real people and not via the internet. Why? Well you should always seek a real human connection because the human face releases ELF UV light and that light is discussed in Roeland van Wijk’s book, Light shaping Life. ELF-UV light can build dopamine. That light is sampled by us, from our friends can be to make dopamine. If you have energy vampires in your network this is how they steal your life force as well. Humans are social primates because their central retinal pathways are chronically sampling light to get a sense of dopamine levels in the frontal lobes just by seeing other human primates in the flesh. Once you sense a great dopamine connection you’ll want to friend this person. If the connection is strong you’ll be drawn to kiss of hold hands to sample even more of it to get an accurate reading and if that works sexual contact is the most sensitive way to sample how much dopamine a person has. This shows you that love is based upon the light we retain. It also helps explain why people divorce and separate if they can no longer build their dopamine reserves as they bury the sun. So the lesson here for the mitochondriac is fill those lady parts with the light of the sun to make your dopamine and draw your "key network partners' to it chronically.