1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emma's First journal

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by emmao, May 3, 2017.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chea...sons-why-you-shouldnt-go-to-college.html/amp/

http://startupcamp.com/4-brilliant-reasons-to-not-go-to-college/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5501111

https://www.google.com/amp/blog.uncollege.org/10-reasons-not-to-go-to-college-at-least-not-yet?hs_amp=true

Check out these articles about why college is potentially a big waste of our time in some of the peak years of our lives.

We've already been through 15,000 hours of schooling and theyve taught us so well to not be able to think for ourselves that there is no apparent alternative to college. This is amazing marketing: making the consumer truly believe they have no other option but to buy their product. Bad news is that college teaches people to be even more obedient and less creative, and it chains us to the banks and corporations that make us slaves/domesticated zoo humans.

Huge: https://www.uncollege.org/

What "school" really is:
    http://www.cantrip.org/gatto.html

https://www.wesjones.com/gatto1.htm

A great alternative if one really wants a bachelor's degree and doesn't want to be chained:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/test...e-in-1-year-with-degree-by-examination-2012-6

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Emmao,

Awesome story and a beautiful women. You have made me start focusing more on making an effort to take bigger steps. To rethink my strategy. Thank you for your story!

emmao likes this.
  3. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Welcome @emmao nice to see that even more of our generation is trying to cut trough all the BULLSHIT

Same thing happend to me about 4 years ago when i got my own place...
    Meet a guy who told me i been doing everything the wrong way when it comes to women, knew him for about 4 days then he left and have not seen him to this date
    Long story short he told me the basics of how the sexes interact and 3 months later i went from playing computer games and drinking Coca-Cola to complete paleo and weightlifting
    Since then i have gotten more and more curios about stuff especially health and about 8 months go i was introduced to Jacks work by Primal Edge Health

drezy and emmao like this.
  4. emmao

emmao New Member

I still wear them every night!!! Ive moved into college now and I've been introducing everyone to my goggles. Everyone thinks I am a bit crazy but they wonder why they are all getting sick and don't believe me when I tell them whats up. They'll learn.

Matty_M, caroline and SlamSlask like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry - I am not very tech savvy - ask mission control. I would guess it would be quite easy if you knew what you are doing.
    I don't think it really matters in this case tho because we do know it is Emma's journal!

6. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

@emmao what do your college friends think about your blue Blocker upgrade? :p

7. aguzman

aguzman New Member

8. aguzman

aguzman New Member

On this exclusivity note, I have been on the site for 1 week and have noticed that the new members who have the nicest photos, are international and don't have serious health conditions seem to get the most views and replies. I guess auto-immunity and chronic health issues are just not glamorous enough to warrant intrigue! Not too different than the outside world. Not even a generic "welcome" from Jack.[/quote]

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

[/quote]
    Please remember that everyone here is very busy with their own lives and issues. We are all trying to limit our computer/blue lite exposure time as best we can. Lots of people here put in a lot of their limited free time trying to help others.

You have only been here for one week???????

Dr. Kruse is a crazy busy guy ......please remember he is in full time neurosurgery practise. How he does all of this is a mystery to all of us. He has dedicated the last number of years to helping all of us here with all the blogs and webinars and podcasts ...and also answering the same questions - over and over and over for people who don't necessarily want to help themselves. If you come to jackkruse.com for a quick fix ...I am afraid - it ain't gonna happen.

Most folks here do pitch in as best they can with their own personal experiences - but we are not Doctors ....we are just regular folks like you.

Jack is incredibly busy with a huge new project that will take health care to a new level.....please cut him and us some slack.

Are you a paid member? Jack needs us all to step up and have skin in the game now. Of course you don't have to be - there is years of stuff here to get thru and process.

Have you listened to all his podcasts? The 2 Vermont talks? Are you following the webinars? the blogs?

There are people here with very serious and life threatening illnesses that are doing their due diligence - day in and day out and working really hard to help themselves.

Dr. K. is the guy with the flashlight. He answers questions when he can and always posts new information for us to check out.....and keep us on track.

There have been new people here that simply amaze me ....they read and follow the easy start guides that Jack has provided - and they just dive in....and they are making a huge difference in their lives.

There are a lot of us here who have gone to great expense to go to meet Jack at one event or another .....skin in the game. I flew from Australia to Orlando.

But it is more than that - a lot more than that ....we have to dive deep to make a difference in our own life - no one else can do it for us.

We really are all willing to help......

Alex97232 and brandie like this.
  10. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

Please remember that everyone here is very busy with their own lives and issues. We are all trying to limit our computer/blue lite exposure time as best we can. Lots of people here put in a lot of their limited free time trying to help others.

You have only been here for one week???????

Dr. Kruse is a crazy busy guy ......please remember he is in full time neurosurgery practise. How he does all of this is a mystery to all of us. He has dedicated the last number of years to helping all of us here with all the blogs and webinars and podcasts ...and also answering the same questions - over and over and over for people who don't necessarily want to help themselves. If you come to jackkruse.com for a quick fix ...I am afraid - it ain't gonna happen.

Most folks here do pitch in as best they can with their own personal experiences - but we are not Doctors ....we are just regular folks like you.

Jack is incredibly busy with a huge new project that will take health care to a new level.....please cut him and us some slack.

Are you a paid member? Jack needs us all to step up and have skin in the game now. Of course you don't have to be - there is years of stuff here to get thru and process.

Have you listened to all his podcasts? The 2 Vermont talks? Are you following the webinars? the blogs?

There are people here with very serious and life threatening illnesses that are doing their due diligence - day in and day out and working really hard to help themselves.

Dr. K. is the guy with the flashlight. He answers questions when he can and always posts new information for us to check out.....and keep us on track.

There have been new people here that simply amaze me ....they read and follow the easy start guides that Jack has provided - and they just dive in....and they are making a huge difference in their lives.

There are a lot of us here who have gone to great expense to go to meet Jack at one event or another .....skin in the game. I flew from Australia to Orlando.

But it is more than that - a lot more than that ....we have to dive deep to make a difference in our own life - no one else can do it for us.

We really are all willing to help......[/quote]

You had better restraint than I would have.
    I don't know what most people's expectations are when becoming a member but I never expected any direct contact from Dr K, definitely not a welcome wagon. Caroline, you were, have been and always will be the best!
    Koala bear [{(hug)}]!!!

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Brandie .....I didn't feel all that restrained! Later I did think to myself .....wtf .....Only beautiful, international people get a look in??????? In five years of being here almost daily - I never noticed that ......duh....

I better pick up my game! A Koala bear hug back to you.....

brandie likes this.