1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMFs, the WiFi Router, and the Smart Meter

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by matthewsb77, Mar 13, 2017.

1. matthewsb77

matthewsb77 New Member

Quick question: why is it that the WiFi Router and the Smart Meter are so bad, and I mean the DETAILS?

I keep hearing people say this, but I have used a meter to test the magnetic, electrical, and microwave fields of the WiFi box and the Smart Meter, and while they do give off something, it's not that much by the time you're a couple feet away from it. My electric piano puts off a lot more of a field than either of those, measuring strictly by the number of milligauss it puts off. So what's the big deal? I feel like I'm missing something important here.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I think it is because they are pulsed?
    And when you use your devices on wifi mode and not corded, you will get a LOT more radiation too.. I have measured it... It is so much better to use corded internet, really much much less EMF.

Smart meter too makes some weird pulsed EMF that goes through all the electrical devices in the house. NOT good. You might not see it on your meter but it is there.... The meter is not that very precise, you might have to buy a real expensive one top be able to measure everything. But a meter still helps a lot. To give an idea.

Are you shutting off the breaker to your room? That would be big. I do, and after I started to do it I do not have to pee at all in the night anymore! My meter shows the same... but something have changed..... believe me!

Just try to shut of everything you can.
    Even if your meter shows no difference. I am very sure that it has a benefit :)

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Do you have a smart meter at your house?
    If yes, where is it located?

If you cant get rid of it, there are filters to buy and install ( a bit pricey tho..) that can filter some pulsed signals away. I installed such a filter on the house of my parents. You can also shield it with aluminium foil but it will not help the pulsed signal going through the house electricity tho...

4. matthewsb77

matthewsb77 New Member

How are you measuring the radiation? I've used a Trifield meter, and that doesn't show anything. I'd like to know, because my parents (whom I live with) will do this to help me, but first they want to understand exactly why it's bad. And the device we have apparently doesn't measure radiation of the type you're finding.

I'm also curious about this pulsed signal. . . how is that different from a standard electromagnetic field, or even just a standard electrical meter?

5. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

The are three types of emfs Radio frequency. Magnetic. And electric. All require different meters to measure them properly.

6. matthewsb77

matthewsb77 New Member

Already reading all three with a Trifield meter, and none of the levels are all that high with either SM or Wireless Router.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

I have the Trifield too and it is not good in measuring Radiofrequenses.

I have a second meter for that. Many here have the Cornet, mine is a different brand but it measures RF very well.
    Trifield is great for magnetic and electric :)

8. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Check this out, start with the basic fact sheets on the website:

http://www.oscillatorium.com/
    A gallery of images and maps, visual learning tools for the study of unnatural oscillations -- non-ionizing electromagnetic fields -- and their effects on living tissues and biodiverse systems.

seanb4 likes this.
  9. matthewsb77

matthewsb77 New Member

Thank you guys so much!

seanb4 likes this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

Here is the tester most people get to measure RF - if you have a cell phone, there are free apps which will work in a pinch - great movie BTW - you can see if smart meter removal is free in MN also -
    https://takebackyourpower.net/shop/electromagnetic-radiation-testers/

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Watch the movie : Take Back Your Power - it explains it very well and would be great for your parents to watch -

12. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Check out this video. It will explain the right meters you need.

seanb4 likes this.