1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emf

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Lava, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Gold

Hi Jack ~ I am in the process of getting an antenna (repeater/cell phone) removed from our yard. I have searched and searched and can't find anything that is specific and proven ..I mean, yes, there are a lot of articles but it seems like the truth is being blocked from people like me finding scientific evidence. I want to hand these people documentation of the health problems associated with the antenna...can you guide me to a website?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you will soon know why this is the case........EMF 5-7 will really begin to give you clarity. Your questions are getting better and deeper and it means the way I am disseminating this info is working to plan. Be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.