1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Webinar Q&A- Would someone ask a ? for me pls?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Coriander, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I am unable to attend the Q&A later today, and I would love for someone to ask about Ethernet Over Power.

It's an alternative to wifi; it plugs into your power outlet and travels through the power lines instead of through the air.
    I don't imagine that it's great, but I would like to know if it's an acceptable alternative.

Thanks for your help.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

I'll try if i don't forget!

3. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Thanks Hope!

Maybe someone could remind her? ;)

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will try!!!

5. Hope

Hope Gold

So he said....Ethernet over power is better than wifi, but still not great. You will have RF via wires, create more of your own dirty electricity. RF from internet on there too…so dirtier electric field unless fields are low (electric) bc then you can be less concerned about electric field…..because dirty E won’t do much….since it's low to begin with, rather than making a high electric field dirtier, which is worse.

Measure Dirty E on skin and wiring.

If choice b/w wifi and EC, do EC. But anything wired = better.

Also the call is recorded

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  6. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Thankyou so much Hope. At least it's better, and not worse, than wifi. My son has this set up in a part of the house, and he claims it's more stable than wifi. I would love to test!

7. Hope

Hope Gold

Why don't you? :)

8. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

I'm ordering Home PNA Ethernet Bridge to Coax to get rid of wifi ... if you have cable internet, and your house is already wired for cable, you can simply attach a box to each cable output, attach an ethernet cord to the box and wa-lah! I'm putting one of these in each room of the house so we can wire in to internet and TVs can have internet. :)

9. Hope

Hope Gold

Misty, awesome. In my case, I was told by Verizon, we only have FIOS anymore...no more broadband. Not sure if by cable internet you include FIOS. I haven't been able to figure this out and VZN couldn't tell me either. ugh.

Love what you are doing....

10. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Hope, FIOS is their brand name for broadband.

Open the link below, and then click "click here" link below the graphic. Look at the PDF that opens .... you will see ethernet connections that allow you to use ethernet cables. So the main challenge will be to disable the WiFi. That can probably be done in the FIOS software.

https://teleproducts.verizon.com/fios/index.cfm/eh/DisplayDetails

11. Hope

Hope Gold

AH, thanks ATLP!!

Yes, they told me they can help me turn off wifi...once I'm ready.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have FIOS. I was disappointed that the fibre optic cable stops when it gets to our house, and is then converted to ethernet, and then to wireless. But yes, I can turn off the wireless and just use ethernet.