1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Sensitivity Fixed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Erin Gaiser, Oct 19, 2018.

1. I used to be very sensitive to EMF. I started increasing sunlight massively last May and ditched my glasses (and contacts). Starting in July/August I started blocking blue light. Now, I hardly notice EMF when I am exposed (no debilitating symptoms). I still try to mitigate as much as possible in any case.(wi-fi and such has been off for a while at home)
    I'm happy! Thank you for your information, Dr. Kruse! :)

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

So happy for your success.

If more sun exposure is an answer to nnEMF health risks then Kruse Swans are on the right track.

Unfortunately, as the good doctor has said many times, 5G is a game changer. The world will not be the same after a blanket of 5G and its wireless ilk.

I hope you aggressively continue your EMF mitigation efforts. If push comes to shove, evacuate to a safer area.

3. Yes, I'm sure 5 G will change everything. I'm on the look out of where to move to. I have no idea at the moment. We are in the country right now (in the country in Germany the homes are closer together so maybe things will change sooner when 5 G routers come here. Smart meters are already on their way), so I think we still have a few years here.

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Very similar to me as to why I moved to a high-altitude, mostly-sunny location to get access to sunlight all-year around. Morning sunlight is a requirement for me. I've combined with other bonuses like DDW and DDFs, and more fasting. However, the lower frequencies can also set off my ES, so having a basic meter and using the Inverse Square law is always helpful.

5. Thanks for your input! I'm trying intermitted fasting and then I will see if I can make it on a longer fast sometime next year. I think I just have to get over the mental hurdle. I still have to cook for my kids, so that won't help me with a longer fast!
    What is DDF?
    High Altitude is a sounds like a good idea. I'm also considering moving to Spain, depending on how things go. Sun is not so powerful in Germany in the Winter!!! Miss it already!

6. Isn't it crazy how beneficial the Sun is and how this fact is still hidden? I don't wear my glasses anymore until I have to drive - and I found both glasses AND contact lenses that do not block UV.

7. yes, this is so true! And it is ridiculous how the cheapest things help so much. Sun and taking a COLD bath! :)

Scott Hardin likes this.
  8. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I’m finding the same thing. Sun + CT are giving me more results than any diet ever did. Makes me so angry to think about how often I was told to avoid the sun and use sunscreen growing up.

Ozzie_Kendall and Scott Hardin like this.
  9. It’s funny how many people tell me the benefits of Sunlight are placebo. Ask the trees if it’s a placebo

All those chromophores in our cells are just placebo receptors

Paleodocteur and Ozzie_Kendall like this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

Everyone is an "expert" when it comes to anything that might inconvenience them a little.

Here's the twist. Your previous health issues got you curious enough to inconvenience yourself enough to try something like this.

I'm starting to think that, like a non-lethal toxin dose can ultimately strengthen the body, a non-lethal health episode can strengthen and open the mind.

11. Amen. I’m 42 and look 10 years younger than nearly all of the people I went to high school with. If I didn’t feel terrible so much of my life I would still have the same bad habits they have.

Corey Nelson and drezy like this.
  12. Monique W

Monique W New Member

Does anyone know of a safe place to rent (no wifi, hard-wired) for a couple months in the "N20s" (Yucatan Peninsula)?