1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Rx Modem/Router?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by kim johnson, May 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Is there any recent news of finding a source for a wired ethernet cable modem/router combo without
    wifi? If a modem/router has dual 2.5 and 5G capability built in, does it work to try to turn off the wi-fi
    and 5G capability at the computer? Or, is it always necessary to get Comcast or other ISP to turn them off
    instead of doing it ourselves at computer? I use PC tablet and PC laptop with ethernet cords to 2 ports on modem/router.
    Does anyone find that TrendNet TW100-S4W1CA router/modem is relatively safe? According to what
    I've read from 1 n it has no WiFi, Am trying to not "re-invent the wheel" as far as buying/returning modem/router combos multple times. Am currently using aluminum window screen and copper fabric to enclose some of
    my old Netgear modem/router. That device fails sometimes - maybe too old so am looking for a replacement.
    I do appreciate your comments!
    Kim

2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Most can be turned off wi fi I believe. Ours is.

kim johnson likes this.
  3. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Thanks, do you turn wifi off at the modem router or, at your computer?
    I'm interested to know the brand and model please.

4. On mine, I hardwire to the router, find router on my computer/networks. enter as admin, disable 2g and 5g, enable local area network. You can probably call tech support for your provider. Super easy

kim johnson likes this.
  5. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Many thanks to you!! I'll try this..