1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF & My Underwire Bra?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by shoalie, Jun 1, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, ABSOLUTELY! Lake Michigan would be miles better than an indoor tub. You could get cold, be in water, get grounded, and get sunshine all at the same time. Close to perfection.

2. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Also Appreciated in osf4 -the sway towards how your system operates internally vs. what you are eating. Have researched alot, and made alot of adjustments, but on some level, I'm tired of the whole food thing.
    Not feeling the need to adopt deer antlers into my diet or being sold the fear of moldy coffee, along with the whole gmo, has left me ready to embrace soylent. Just give me the nutrients needed to survive until
    everyone figures out whats going on with this food thing! Feel a level of trust in the vibration here, and could poke at alot of questions. For now, I'll keep reading..

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Always remember .... Food is only !0% ........

it is all about electrons, electrons, electrons = oysters!

4. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Love that! Oysters!!

5. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Your making me think a day off at the beach is needed!!!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice..........

7. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Can't help my curiosity at what your take is on soylent?

8. Sandra

Sandra New Member

We were talking about the underwire bra issues a few days ago amongst some friends and the question was raised about rings (jewellery). I have been having issues with my fingers for about 6 months ... waking up in the mornings with stiff fingers. After a few minutes of stretching they seem OK, until the next morning. Nothing showed up in x-rays and MRIs of my neck, massage and physio on my arm and shoulders didn't seem to make a difference. Well, after our discussion 3 days ago, I have not been wearing my gold rings (on 3 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on my left hand) ... and no more stiffness!!

Is that a bit weird, is it coincidence, or is there a good reason for the gold in my rings somehow causing my fingers to have these issues???

Interestingly I also wear a fairly heavy gold fob chain around my neck and I have started to have shoulder issues. I'm wondering if they are all related (amongst other things as well....).

So, I'm experimenting with wearing no jewellery during the day and none to bed anymore, and will take notice of how things go.

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

11. Sandra

Sandra New Member

Thanks Lahelada!!

to quote from one of those threads ... "So the skinny part on your finger under a ring is a visible example of electron loss from collagen in that area. Or it could be compression at work on the collagen, if you have a non-metallic ring, I guess." .... you should see my fingers when I take off my rings ... uh oh :(

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I took off all jewels back then ......I put back on a very tiny pair of earrings my DH gave me - probably time to take them off.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It is vital, imo, to remove jewelry before bed. I can usually avoid tinnitus if I don't wear my ring or my glasses during the day.

14. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Hi Sandra, nonchalant & Caroline,
    Thanks for the the links on metal! ~ can't wait to check them out! Let us know how removing your rings works out. Have a whole new awareness of metal worn on the body.
    Have to say I was ranting and in shock about the underwire, and really, the size of the wire, considering I'm just medium~ and the bra, name brand was purchased last year.
    That department using the pink ribbon, would think it could be industrial standard to remove the wires, which are twangy and not really flexible with a composite or plastic or
    something? Not much of advocate, but good complainer sometimes!
    Have removed the jewelry myself. loving everything sparkling and girly, even has brought awareness to my wire rim glasses, and since we're speaking quantum, the little screws that hold
    together my plastic frame glasses, ~ right down to the compound metallics in my favorite glittery eyeshadows and creams.
    Will be working with my own "inner light", to sparkle and adorn from here on out!

Lava, caroline and Sandra like this.
  15. shoalie

shoalie New Member

thanks Lahelada for the links!!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love how you are processing all this!

17. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Yes, don't want to develop a paranoia, or a life confined to zipper less, un riveted stretchy pants.. But good to have the awareness!

18. Sandra

Sandra New Member

there's always velcro :)

19. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Omg!! Too Funny!! lol