1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF & My Underwire Bra?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by shoalie, Jun 1, 2014.

1. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Have just recently joined this forum, and is a curious first post.~ learning about emf, and that is why I'm here.
    Doing yard work a few days past, had grabbed my scrub clothes, and older bra to throw on for the labor.
    Something felt uncomfortable, and was poking my side. Decided to pull out the underwire and with a couple of quick snips, two very obtrusive metal "U's", slid out. The gauge and size of this metal left me in shock.
    I tested it with a big magnet to see if it had any polarity, and whatever the composure of the alloy, it did stick to the magnet.
    Don't know why I've never considered that I've been donning two huge metal strips, just atop of one of the most important organs in my body, my heart?
    I've enclosed a picture to share my horror of what is underneath the manufacturing and marketing and wondered if these wires potentially draw emf to that area? Either way, I've discontinued use immediately, but just makes me mad that these are manufactured when so many have suffered with cancer in this region.
    So, hope I'm not inappropriately posting or ranting, just wondering of others thoughts on this..

Attached Files:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

take a look at the MRI picture in the OSF 4 current blog..........the same wire in your bra is in the person's basal ganglia? Think that is good news for heart or your boobs knowing what you know now?

3. shoalie

shoalie New Member

LOL,
    Thanks will check it out!
    Whats the Basal Ganglia?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The part of your brain destroyed in Parkinson's disease...........You need to get a human pic up too on your avatar. It is new rule

5. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Interesting to note that metals are permanently implanted, just glad for now, mine are elective.
    Will work on avatar, as soon as my glamour shots are in! Still searching for osf4 post, whats the general topic its contained in?
    Kinda new and still navigating the site. There is alot here to cover.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Josh

Josh Gold

Metal underwire=EMF antenna....breast cancer anyone from altered tissue metabolismin the already as noted metabolically poor breast tissue....my grandmother's breast cancer went to her lungs and spine. I had the pleasure of cleaning the resulting hemorrhage off of her white rug....she never came home. Well endowed, this was late 80's. My well-endowed sister got breast cancer at 32 in 2000. I never heard anything about underwires until 7 years ago and it was actually in the context of lymph inhibition....only get this connection now....50 years, not bad...better late than never....o_O

8. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Thanks for the link. Hoping to spend more time here, and although haven't considered upgraded membership, and if this is actually Jack Kruse, is a honor to
    have response from you. Your work is most valued in my home as you are the only one I've found who is approaching life from an energetic view.
    Living in Northern Michigan, past 6 months have been personal grand solar minimum, with propane prices sky rocketed, Have lived in average temp. of 60~ish,
    and can't remember a day without shivers. Wonder what your take is on electric blanket usage?

9. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Thanks Josh,
    Just felt betrayed by the wires, and just could not believe they had no interface with frequency omitting in, or going out. Going to research more

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes this is definitely me.........LOL

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Welcome, Shoalie!
    Yes, I've tossed any underwires. I also don't like the metal hooks that many bras have.
    I also wonder about blue jeans and their zippers, guys...

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  12. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Yes, now have new awareness myself of metals worn on the body?
    Hi again,
    Have new awareness of metals worn on the body although after reading Jack's Brilliant Post osf4, The considerations have turned to metals inside the body already.
    Concentrate transition metals, and what determines amount of quanta? Alot for my understanding of the processes, but readable and very exciting to initiate a
    interpretive curious spark to know more!

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

never use an electric blanket........strips you of electrons and causes you not to be able to sense the Earth's magnetic field. The physics is not complex........the more electrons you collect the more electron repulsion you generate in cold water or temps so you do not suffer from cold exposure because your endogenous electromagnetic fields protect you.......this is how polar bears, penguins, and fish do it.

Take for example two electrons, one inside you from DHA and the other ones in found in abundance of cold water. These act to repel each other due to the electromagnetic force in physics. Physicists say that there is a mediator or exchange particle which is transferred between them, called the photon. A photon is light. A photon is a "particle" of light. A beam of light is a great many photons moving together. If you increase the intensity of a beam of light without changing the frequency, you actually increase the number of photons. Light can act either as an photon or an electron. The difference is that an electron has mass and a photon has none. When an electron drops from an excited state to its ground state, the electron releases one photon. The concepts of "intensity" and "amplitude" do not apply to an individual photon. For an electron, energy can show up as a combination of speed and mass because this is what electrons have. Photons have no mass so their intensity is tied to their wavelength frequency. For a photon, mass is zero and speed is always the same, the speed of light. Frequency is the only variable available to act as the indicator of the photon's energy. If one imagines two ice skaters facing each other as two electrons, and one throws a ball to the other person both skaters will move apart, just as two electrons would repel each other in the scenario above.

When delving inside the proton (or neutron) it is not the electron which actually 'probes' the nucleon or the nucleus, but the photon. Why? because the mass of the electron limits its action. When it is an electron that gives some of its energy away (and so loses some of its momentum) to the photon. The momentum is the kinetic energy transferred to the photon. Energy can be transferred to another form it can not be created or destroyed. The more momentum which is transferred to the photon, the more energy the electron loses to the released photon. In the photoelectric effect plank states that E=hf. This means that the energy of the photon is proportional to the frequency. The more energy a photon has the shorter the wavelength of the photon. Conversely, the less momentum transferred to the photon the longer the wavelength is. The photon of a blue light photon has a lower wavelength than a red light photon. This means blue light has more power than red light does. Intensity of light is tied to longevity. A star that emits more blue light burns brighter but dies sooner. A red giant star can last trillions of years. Your brain tends to be in the habit of collecting red light photons.

When we consume a food like broccoli, for example, and digest it, it is metabolised into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water, plus the light stored from the sun and photosynthesis. We extract the CO2 and eliminate the water, but the light, an Electromagnetic wave, must be stored. When taken in by the body, the energy of these photons dissipates and becomes distributed over the entire spectrum of EM frequencies, from the lowest to the highest. This energy is the driving force for all the molecules in our body. Before any chemical reaction can occur, at least one electron must be activated by a photon with a certain wavelength and enough energy.

If the optics of the proteins in your brain are off..........you can not collect red light. This is critical aspect of optical regeneration.
    It is well known from biological laboratory experiments of Fritz Popp that if you blast a cell with UV light so that 99 per cent of the cell, including its DNA, is destroyed, you can almost entirely repair the damage in a single day just by illuminating the cell with the same wavelength at a much weaker intensity. Red light is a lower intensity type of light. To this day, scientists don't understand this phenomenon, called photorepair, but no one has disputed it. Photorepair works most efficiently at 380 nm. In OSF 4 you heard about UV light optics. UV is an electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength in the range of 10–400 nm which can cause mutagenic effects by converting a pyrimidine base on DNA to an excited state. The excited base is then capable of reacting with other molecules to form covalently linked stable photoproducts.
    When Vitamin A is high and vitamin D is low in the brain you begin emitting or losing blue light bio-photons to your environment. This is what we see in people with obesity, sleep apnea, AI, brain degeneration, hypothyroidism, and people who can not tolerate cold environments. Anyone who is leptin resistant is not able to collect red photons in the brain's water channels along microtubules.

When a material has greater energy within it, the individual molecules within the material vibrate at a greater frequency. When electrons within an atom have greater energy, they orbit more quickly. To generate a higher frequency light wave, the reaction that produces the wave is a reaction that gives up greater energy per photon.

The important observation is that the energy of the emitted electron does not depend upon the intensity of the "light" photons. The electric current, that is the number of electrons, depends upon the intensity of the impinging radiation, but NOT the energy of those electrons. So this means that DHA is designed to capture electrons that have already been impacted by the sun's power in its light. Within our brain and tissues these electrons then are designed to fall back to their ground state and release photons of energy to our optical systems. We can harness that power for free based upon how our cell is set up by nature. In this way we are designed by nature, and led by the science of quantum physics.

In contrast, the electric current, that is the number of electrons emitted from the semiconductor or conductor's surface, is proportional to the intensity of the impinging "light".

Do not confuse the energy of the electrons emitted with their shear number, that is their intensity. There can be a lot of electrons (large electron current) all with a small energy, or there can be a few electrons (small electron current) each with a large energy.

CITES
    http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0044392

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    Martin likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome shoalie! Great first post!

15. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Wow, Great Stuff, and thanks for reply, and most probable you ramped back your intellect on my behalf. Thank you for making this understandable, although may have to read this several times. Interesting stuff with the red and blue light in conjunction to Vitamin A & D ratio and Temp. Have learned so much tonight! Thank you. Headed off for some brain origami, fascinating new thoughts to process! Earnest Avatar up~ to date, but a little small. Face to name! Thanks again

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

What's great reply Dr. K. ...Thanks!

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Shoalie, I hope you consider starting the CT (Cold Thermogenesis) protocol. Many of us here have adapted to colder temperatures using a step by stop process. Some of us used to dislike winter, but now we can embrace it. To prepare for it, you need to avoid processed oils, like 'vegetable oil', so that your body can flush this foreign substance from your skin.

18. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Hi nonchalant,
    yes, have researched the CT, and at winter's end here in the North, feel like my every other moment has been CT! Lol. Have a regulated diet directed towards my preference , no processed oils, no sugar. Was glad to read in osf4 post, that although regulation of known "bad foods & oils", is relevant, having the processing tuned internally makes all the difference. Am curious to know what you eat, what Jack eats, what supplements you take. However individual it all is for everyone. Do you soak in a cold tub daily? If so, how long? Wishing for a soaking tub, but presently swimming in cold fresh water in Lake Michigan might be best option.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

20. shoalie

shoalie New Member

Have not read your book, but I will! Did however accompany you to Whole Foods on Youtube! lol