1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Meter Readings Question?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Shane McClellan, Jul 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Shane McClellan

Shane McClellan New Member

I recently purchased a Trifield TF2 Meter. I have noticed that the meter gives a higher RF reading if you are touching the meter vs. having it sit untouched. The meter even reacts differently to different people touching it in the same spot with no other variables changed. It reads higher when anyone touches it but it shoots up to different levels depending on the person touching it. I called the company and spoke with an engineer about this phenomenon. He stated this is well known and each person acts as a capacitor in touching it and the reading you get when touching it is accurate reading for how the RF is effecting that individual. According to him, some people are more conductive to the RF.

Fast forward over time a bit. In the beginning I tested higher readings than my wife and weeks later we are noticing the inverse.

Does this have anything to do with our redox? What is this phenomenon exactly? Does anybody have any experience with this?