1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF makes my head feel like a laser is hitting it

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by kyrakitty, Apr 4, 2014.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

I have clients who have a big beautiful home, very nice family, and they have so much technology in their home that when I am there it feels like someone is pointing a beam of EMF to the center of my brain. It is the strangest feeling I can't describe it. Trippy

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is a little how i feel when my hands are on the trackpad of my laptop - it is vibrating thru my whole body.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Kyra

when I go into my office I get tremors - the entire office is run off wifi - except one room... (which fortunately I'll be able to work in)

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Modern homes built in our area are wrapped in aluminium insulation stuff .....so ...doesn't that mean they really are another version of a microwave?:eek:

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

YIKES!!!

6. Jude

Jude Gold

See any building sites around your neck of the woods Caroline? Check out for the telltale blue/green plastic wrapping they surround the outside with before adding the outside walls. The aluminium is on the inside lining!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I will .......

8. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Holy shit! I work on these clients once or twice a week for 2-3 hrs so it's not so bad. I am finding that I am really sensitive to EMF. When I am at the spa I now unplug the alarm clock use a battery operated one, I unplug the electric table warmer and the electric hydrolic table.

I can always feel it in my head then I get nauseous later. I feel better when I go to the beach, CT and lay in the sun.

9. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Caroline oh no. In the attached PDF that says for Caroline.... I know you are on the computer a lot cuz I get to hear from you all the time, it is so nice :).

I have an extra wired keypad and mouse, that I purchased at:

http://www.lessemf.com/computer.html.

To put distance between me and the computer. If you want the extra keyboard and mouse I will send them both to you for free if you pay for shipping. However, I don't know if they work on laptops over there.

Also, you would need to purchase a USB mouse adapter, shown on page 2 of the PDF called "for Caroline", but they may sell those locally in your computer stores I suppose.

I keep the laptop as far away from me as possible and use the wired keypad and mouse and I also use the grounding chord Michael Neurt recomends. All of these make a big difference. I know you have a different type of plug so this chord wont work unless it has the plug style needed there.

Attached Files:

Jude and Tanya like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kyra - you are the sweetest person ever ..... thankyou so much - that is so thoughtful. I do have a wired keyboard and wired mouse......I just hate them so I always get frustrated and tear them out!!! I have been trying to stay off here - notice I am not bugging you as much!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

You are welcome. USE THEM!!!

LOL! You are no bother at all.....I very much enjoy you!

12. av8r

av8r New Member

The same way light reflects off a mirrored surface an EMF wave will reflects off a non-grounded metallic surface… wrapping a house in aluminum and then introducing sources of EMF inside the house is like living in an EMF house of mirrors!

13. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I am looking forward to spending more time being outside now. That would mean that I would need to use my Macbook Pro instead of iMac. I already ordered a wired USB Hub, keyboard and a mouse for it. All I need now is to get a longer cable so I can take my laptop in the yard and to figure it out how to ground in the yard....

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

What sucks is my home while I don't have wifi - we're so close to the neighbors that we're bombarded with it. Add to that all the towers, and the satellite facility. The final nail in the coffin is the "dumb" meter installed on the house. its kicking out serious EMF - ranging btwn 600-700 milligauss. talk about a wake up call. currently trying to see what we can sell the house for and what we could find in the same price range -w/some land as a buffer against our neighbors as well as low EMF profile...

Jack said where you live matters. He's not just talking the city you live in but the house itself... Those #'s we measured have spurred DH into taking action now...

15. Tanya

Tanya Gold

We are in the same situation.....

kyrakitty and Shijin13 like this.
  16. I, too, seem to be extra sensitive to EMF.

Last week I helped a friend with some work that involved me having my head between one and two feet away from an unshielded 4-stroke internal combustion engine for about 45 minutes. I felt woozy the rest of the day, and the quality of my sleep the following night was horrible. (I had really good ear protection on while being next to the engine, so I'm pretty sure that engine noise was not the issue)

I've had similar experiences in the past, after long cell phone talks and such, but I never quite connected the dots until now.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.........a
    and with vapor barriers made out of petrochemicals to block the Schumann........this is the real need for a magnetico........for the magnetic moment. When I get to that blog y'all will see just how important that is.

Tanya and Shijin13 like this.
  18. fark..
    we are moving to the seaside for health and lifestyle reasons, and just bought a house that was built 12 years ago...it didnt occur to me that recent houses use that crap...
    we currently live in a double brick art deco house from the 1920s...
    a call to the electrician to install data cables is definitely on the cards...