1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Magnetic Field Home Testing - Feedback Please.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Paul S, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Paul S

Paul S Gold

I've listened in on the EMF webinar's thus far, and recently rented 3 test devices. Initial testing of the magnetic fields with the gauss meter, throughout my home, indicate levels between 0.9 - 1.5 milligauss. My situation/observation that I am hoping someone might confirm or clarify for me is:

All the walls facing the street are where I get the higher readings (1.4 - 1.5 milligauss). When I open my garage it edges up slightly more and in my garage is near 2.0. As I walk to the driveway and toward the street, levels approach 8.0 milligauss at the end of the driveway (which also happens to be near utility boxes). I've turned off the main breaker to the home and the measurements don't materially change (lower), except in a few places and, even then, no readings really much lower than 0.9 milligauss in the home, including the bedrooms (which are on the second story of the home).

From what I have gathered from the EMF webinars is that this situation appears to signify that (i) my magnetic fields are primarily driven by my neighborhood's issues more so than specific issues within my home and (ii) the levels (of 0.9 - 1.5 milligauss) within the home are such that it is entirely possible could be causing/contributing to sub-optimal health and labs?

If that is the case and I am interpreting the readings correclty - moving is probably the only way to "fix" the issue.....? Please offer any thoughts or clarification or others' experiences.

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I am no expert, but based on the fact you experience very little change when breakers are cut seems to strongly indicate your area is to blame. I lived in a very technologically rich neighborhood where illness abounded, I moved last summer and based my move on where I felt I breathed easier. We just tested the home we moved to and throughout the entire house the readings were .03-.04

I will make an effort to visit my old neighborhood to get a reading and repot back. But it definitely sounds like your problem is your area.