1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF in the Workplace

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Optimal Health is EZ, May 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I created this document for my own work to address the EMF issue. I'm hoping to share it here with everyone if it can be useful in your own work environment.

Feel free to use, alter, disseminate.

If there's any glaring errors please let me know; if you have ideas to improve please let me know that too!

The "NOTICE" section is inspired (and transcribed) from the work of Cal Washington, and Josh Del Sol. They inspired this work through the idea of contracts, oaths, and obligations. If you haven't looked at InPowerMovement.com well, I can't recommend it enough. Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This needs to be given to every hospital worker.

Lahelada and JanSz like this.