1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF in cars....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hope, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

2. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Thanks Gretchen. Looks like those are only for eastern seaboard regions, from what I can tell. : (

I guess all I need is a navigation devices have an offline mode as an option (so as to use internal maps instead of satellite communication). Probably as likely as trying to find a laptop without built in Wi Fi?

3. Hope

Hope Gold

I am sure there are great maps for other areas...you could also print out paths and directions to your destination from your ethernet connection at home? It's what I used to do....

Have you checked out the maps selection at Barnes and Noble? used to be big

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Joe
    you should be able to find ADC maps in your local costco for your region - I've bought my parents one for Idaho.....

5. Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  6. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I thought WIT was supposed to be a joke site?

7. Maybe it is.
    I was googling for EMF car measurements and this came up.

8. Anyone experimented with a shchuman resonator in the vehicle? I remember hearing about it with the EarthPulse but it doesn't solve the emf problem......but perhaps it might help the ol hypothalamus? Also, I am wondering if there is any type of material that can used as a windshield that will let in some UV? seems unlikely

9. JoeT

JoeT Gold

I just had a conversation about this with one of the guys at LessEMF.com. They noted that since most of the nnEMF is magenetic, grounding would not be effective. However, they claim that in their experience, their Giron product placed under on the floorboards in both the driver side and passenger side has resulted in very significant magnetic field declines. They claim most people need about 8 ft, which comes to around $450.

I'm thinking about trying it.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Grounding works on the inverse hall magnetic spin effect so those guys are dead wrong.

11. brent-next

brent-next Gold

I had a Tesla model S for six months. I sold it when I noticed a strange shortness of breath after driving it for a couple of hours. I definitely wouldn't buy another one.

Your choices for what to drive are absolutely terrible. You can choose a modern car with air bags and safety features, but all that comes with a price of having chips everywhere in your car that are constantly attacking your mitochondria.

If you decide to drive an older car with few or no chips, your mitochondria will still be under attack from other cars self driving radars, wi-fi's and all the microwave towers that are next to all major roads.

So choose an older car with fewer electric features, and then drive it in places with bad cell phone service.

12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Bells and whistles=more stuff to break=brain clutter

14. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Whenever possible we like to get out and travel early or late when traffic is lighter ...we are both retired so that's easy and less stressful for us. Ha...wish horses would make a comeback...a English proverb.."There is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse" we believe that and we sure do miss our horses.

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Interesting tread. I am driving a ’99 CRV ‘Silver Cord’ that I love and my DH is driving a white ’10 Hybrid Ford Fusion ‘Snowball’. I name cars and computers. We have lighter colored cars because we believe they are safer due to better visibility. DH loves the gas mileage of the Hybrid but I’ve wondered about it with my EMF sensitivity. Strangly as a passenger it seems to charge me up but when driving it I do not feel as energized. As Jack Kruse mentioned “the amount of EMF present is very close in a car cockpit.” My DO doctor said he has noticed issues with some of his patients--some drain and some charge. He feels it is good for me…but I am not so sure. Also feel it may be a factor with DH bouts of Afib. He got the car, had cataract surgery and our little 15 yr Italian Greyhound all passed shortly before his Afib attacks began 5 years ago.

I’ve wanted a Ford Flex for about 5 years. I rented one on one of my annual trips to Texas and felt it was more of a vacation than the trip… and I loved the trip. I felt so safe in Houston traffic, even in San Antonio and Austin where I don’t know the roads nearly as well. On trips I depend on a Garmin brand GPS… guess they are all the same kinda bad.

I have been examining most everything with the lens of ‘is this healthy’ for 10 years… a challenge for sure and discouraging at times but convinced that it is worthwhile!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  16. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Hi Hope, The link you shared was broken but NovaMind looks interesting...do you know if there is a trial for it?

I came to this thread looking for ideas to remediate for healthier vehicles, a 1999 Honda CRV and a 2010 Hybrid Ford Fusion. Both vehicles drain me when I'm driving confirming 'cockpit' areas higher emf , but as the passenger I am slightly drained in the Honda but strangely energized in the Hybrid Ford Fusion. I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Anyway,
    I need new tires for the Honda CRV and am wondering if anyone knows what might be better emf and health wise... if that matters, any thoughts folks?

I hope you got out of DC .. traffic is impossible there! I am in Charlottesville and looking to go home to somewhere more rural in Texas.

Found this article not sure if it is good information.... How to lower the EMF radiation in your car
    http://www.eiwellspring.org/ehs/CarEMFmitigation.htm

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  17. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I'm holding on to my 17 year old (relatively low tech and low nnEMF exposure) Honda for as long as the wheels don't fall off.

I am actually getting more concerned about a mulititude new autos rolling off assembly lines with onboard radar for semi-autonomous driving, lane-keeping, and auto braking).

No idea what new radar MW/RF exposure we are all getting by sharing road with these monstrosities. But it can't be a sanguine outcome.

Martha Ray likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Martha,
    I just tested some cars yesterday, I need to change car too, my old car starts having too much to repair for my wallet :tears:

I tried a Volkswagen Polo, 2016, because I want a smaller car. It was in great shape. But its magnetic radiation was HORRIBLE. No thanks. Polos are out.

Then I tried 2 different Kia`s, one Kia Rio, and another smaller variant of Kia. The smallest I think. They were both about 2016/2014, quite similar aged as the Polo. But they were so much better radiation wise, way way better. I would buy one of these. Kia or Hyundai (had Hyundai i30 before my recent car Opel Vectra, that was a great car too, not much radiation at all!), they seem to be a great choice :)

19. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

I have a 2012 Subaru Outback and it tests quite low for magnetic emf. I have tested a 2017 and it was low as well. I got a newer forrester as a loaner and it was off the charts on the trimeter. I also use a sheet of giron below my feet and it does a good job to lower the levels to almost nothing.

Martha Ray likes this.
  20. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

@Awainer1, @ElectricUniverse and Inger,
    (I'm not sure how to copy others in on conversations? Saw others using @ with name )

Do you think it matters where you test the cars ? and what meter do you use to test? I don't even own a meter yet?
    May not be able to find out if one tire is better than another?
    ... I used to ride horses would like to go back to them.