1. Registering for the Forum

    We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

    After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

    Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

    If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Frying me - Correlated with BREATHING WATER VAPOR???

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by InfoWars, Jan 9, 2014.

  1. InfoWars

    InfoWars New Member

    Is this just BS? Or is water vapor doing something with transition metals in my cells???

    My severe episodes of reactivity (cell phone, smart meter, and ADT-alarm-wireless-box, etc) seems to CORRELATE with using a water vaporizer.
    -- I don't think it's the peppermint oil in the vaporizer. I think it's just the water.
    -- long, steamy shower (filtered with carbon block / kdf -- the least I can do!)

    Surge in sensitivity, seems to happen in the evening, and while trying to sleep -- ONLY when I've breathed lots of water vapor that day

    ANY IDEAS? Thanks.

    I'm generally sensitive to cell-phones anyway... tingling sensations when near, or holding them. So I avoid all microwave signals, as much as possible.
     
  2. Jack Kruse

    Jack Kruse Administrator

    Simple and the mechanism is buried in the current blog EE11. Water acts as a battery. Non native EMF is an energy source capable of controlling charge separation in water. People more sensitive to EMF tend to have excellent collagen in their body and this creates the hydrophilic platform need to separate charges in water......EMF energizes the charge separated water because it controls charged particles........
     
  3. InfoWars

    InfoWars New Member

    THANKS! GREAT to have expert support for my observation. YOU ROCK!

    Prompted to post on this, by your interview with Dave Asprey. Good stuff!

    INTERESTING ABOUT COLLAGEN...

    My Story about microwave radiation: I'd felt surges of acute, burning sensation in deep tissues... maybe once a month for the past several years. NEVER realized it was cell-phone / wireless related until I signed up for wireless internet on a cell-phone and it was downloading a firmware update while I was talking to the AT&T operator... MY WHOLE FACE was numb that night, where I'd had the phone on my left ear... FUCKING DANGEROUS STUFF. No water-vapor needed for that amount of IONIZING RADIATION.
     
  4. caroline

    caroline Moderator

    What great news if you indeed do have excellent collagen!
     
  5. InfoWars

    InfoWars New Member

    haha yeah... well I'm only 33, but I don't look it :) .... I have been taking hyaluronic acid (and less often some grass-fed collagen) for the past few years.

    Induction: BREATHING Water Vapor really gets cells hydrated..... BUT to what extent daily use of Whole-Body-Vibration might play a role in this improved hydration and increased sensitivity to EMFs, I don't know.
     
  6. caroline

    caroline Moderator

    Is that one of those vibrating plates that you stand on?
     
  7. caroline

    caroline Moderator

    Please tell us more about what you are doing....
     
  8. [QUOTE People more sensitive to EMF tend to have excellent collagen in their body and this creates the hydrophilic platform need to separate charges in water......EMF energizes the charge separated water because it controls charged particles........[/QUOTE]
    1 good news for EHS then ?

    2 Is the same mechanism at play for common evening asthma attacks?

    3 isn't there also a link between darkness and higher EMF sensitivity via cryptochrome régulation ?
     
  9. Jack Kruse

    Jack Kruse Administrator

    1. Yes
    2. yes and no
    3. yep
     
  10. InfoWars

    InfoWars New Member

    Interesting about "higher EMF sensitivity via cryptochrome" ... but I tend to think that the increased sensitivity I observe at night, is merely for staying (lying) in one place for 30 minutes+
    -- EMFs from a smart meter or other household transmitters seems to be hit-or-miss in signal-strength intensity... anisotropic.
    -- Due to edge-effects around an EMF reflector like copper-fabric, I'd assume my entire bed is shielded, but then find that one corner of the king-size mattress is OBVIOUSLY being bombarded, when I lay my head / upper-body in that area... So I just move over and no more tingling and acute electric burning/surging.
     
  11. av8r

    av8r New Member

Share This Page