1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF filters for WiFi

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by TANN, Feb 18, 2019.

1. TANN

TANN New Member

Im looking into purchasing some Wifi filters
    I see Greenwave and Stetzer seem to be held up as good brands.
    Have also seen Blue Shield and there are also cheaper alternatives such as E Link.
    Does anyone have experience of these such products and will they give a noticeable reduction in the RF frequencies given out by a wifi box?
    Ie should i expect to get a reduction in the RF picked up by a Cornet RF measuring device?
    Should i otherwise be looking to other solutions?

2. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Cable your network and turn off the wifi

Katie Durham likes this.
  3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

As far as I understand it, those filters address dirty electricity, not WiFi or RF. And you measure it with a stetzerizer meter, not the Cornet. As far as the filters working, I read an article that it might just create a log jam and there is still dirty electricity upstream of where you plug them in. That kept me from investing in them.

Agree with John. Hardwire.

Sergio Valadez likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no way to hack it this way.

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, that is correct. These are devices that are supposed to reduce dirty electricity (spikes of EMF line noise in household wiring that should be only pure 60 Hz frequency). Yes, it is a big deal.

I have personal experience using Greenwave filters. Using a Stetzer meter, I measured household wiring in areas these filters are working. They do indeed reduce Stetzer meter readings.

I still have reservations about using dirty electricity filters. No one knows for sure exactly how safe they are, or if they may create their own set of EMF problems.

Please do your due diligence research before investing in these devices, and please share your results with the rest of us. And good luck!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do not like any of them based on my own findings.

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.