1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF course in the UK

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by CarolandNick, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

It's going to be very hard to biohack nnEMF when 5g comes into play. Wonder if geovital are ready for a 5g world.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    CarolandNick likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It seems to be product and services based. Clever way of recruiting people who might either train and then sell their products and services, become customers themselves, or be a source of referrals. Unless they've cracked how to hack 5g, as a practitioner I wouldn't get involved in something that has the potential to give either me or the people I interact with afterwards, a false sense of security. As it's products and services based, I'd probably be asking them if they were covering 5G, and if not, I wouldn't give up my time. :)

drezy, Sajid Mahmood and CarolandNick like this.
  3. These are very good points. We are going with an open mind and will ask lots of questions.

Flawed, Sajid Mahmood and Sue-UK like this.
  4. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

The course still might be worth it. You might pick up some good hacks for places where there is no 5g

5. We will report back...

6. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

I recently participated to an nnEMF course USA/Canada - participants were from Australia as well. - mainly health practitioners, docs, etc.
    It was a waste of time, nothing new for me, moreover, I got really upset, since all post discussions and Q&A ended up in enumerating links with all kind of gadgets - pendants, triangles, stones, cloths, ( all stupid things came up) whatever they can sell and offer to their patients- $ . Moreover, they were demanding to put together a standard lab test, which they can deal with a local lab ($) and offer it to their patients, they were demanding to put together a first aid emergency kit for EHS people ( supplements, drugs, etc)- again $. It was really disgusting!

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  7. My experience was with an Austrian company that do sell a few things - shielding fabric, test meters, on demand switches - not much really, no trendy useless gadgets!. They showed us how to survey a room for emfs and also how to dowse for geopathic stress. Geopathic stress is a widely accepted idea in Europe, I am not sure how it is viewed in the US. Altogether we had an interesting day - helped by the ratio of 1:1 teaching as the 5 other people who were booked on to the course were either ill or unable to make the journey.

Phosphene and Pebbles like this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think If the yucatan represents geopathic compatibility, variations/incompatibility/stress must also exist. ...I think animals regularly dowse ....tusks, antlers, the rhino horn, hooves ...so wearing shoes and how we build house foundations may be blocking more than we know ... even leaves and branches seem to have a design that could be seen as biological antenna. Perhaps dowsing rods were originally innovated to tap into that aspect of nature. :)

CarolandNick, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll see your leaves, branches, and tusks and raise you a DNA:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/is-dna-an-antenna-for-native-emf.10981/

I'm with you antennas abound at many scales.

CarolandNick, Phosphene and Sue-UK like this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Billybats and drezy like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll see your subatomic partilces and just harvest their information abilities for the win.

Billybats, drezy and Sue-UK like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

[​IMG]

(ahh no decline in quality implied though)

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What's with the jacket, or is that the point your making.