1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF Consultant

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jeff Power, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

Does anyone have a recommendation for an EMF consultant in the Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona area? Or a place where i can find a directory?

I'm buying a house and want to test it as part of the inspection, and if mitigation of faulty wiring is required, I need to get a quote to properly fix it and talk to someone who knows how to actually wire it properly.

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Call our EMF expert from the EMF boot camp. He is well connected and often can do things over skype to help you.

3. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

Thanks! I will contact him.

Very interesting readings with my RF and Trimeter so far. Its amazing how many houses have off the charts readings in the master bedroom right where people sleep either from smart meters or just bad wiring in the walls.

4. SFBaySwimmer

SFBaySwimmer a4 Haplotype

Anyone getting high MF ratings near a gas fireplace? It goes away after the fireplace cools down but is really high when it's hot.

Any EMF consultant recommendations in the SF Bay Area?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. SFBaySwimmer

SFBaySwimmer a4 Haplotype

Thanks, I'll listen to the latest podcast again!