1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF AMA front page of reddit

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by bionaut, Jul 16, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is epic ...... have to read this many more times...

On one hand this is kinda simple ...and on the other hand .....the details are massive and hurt my head.

You have told me often enough "you don't have to speak Chinese to enjoy Chinese food"

cantweight likes this.
  2. Jude

Jude Gold

Lol................................lacking DHA ?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

Clever girl:D..that movie on Einstein that Josh posted was good background for me on that perspective...................well done!

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Watched this yesterday...really delighted that I could follow the arguments and material presented...thanks JK for your detailed presentations that have enabled us to grasp some of the complexities of what we are dealing with.....it really is amazing ..just how far you have brought us......just being able to understand that lecture and wish he'd expanded on some stuff you had taught us...that's a wow for me!...... will print up this thread and review the lecture again...don't know if 1,000 times is possible though!

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

According to the Human Genome Project, contains the parts list of human DNA. We all have twenty-two thousand genes, for all sorts of bodily aspects, good and bad. 99.3% homology with chimps. Look at them and look at us.......big difference with nuclear genes looking similar. What is different? Their mitochondria. They have radically different mtDNA. The mtDNA is what selects what genes will be expressed. This is called epigenetics. What controls mitochondrial mutations? Native EMF variations of the environment on Earth is what drives mitochondrial change. DNA is a master library of past epigenetic changes we found useful for long stretches of life. So we reserved some. Not all of these genes are actively expressed and most are bound to chromatin densely unable to be unwound until the environmental signals coded for in EMF signals uncoils these genes. The EMF is sensed via our sense and our mitochondria to begin the process. Quiet unexpressed genes are a good thing, while many remain dormant. A gene will not and can not express itself at all unless the environment or field surrounding it becomes favorable to that expression. As an example, a cancer gene needs certain environmental requirements to be met before it can activate.

Epigenetics involves the study of changes in the regulation of gene activity and expression that are not dependent on gene sequence. Epigenetics refers to both heritable changes in gene activity and expression (in the progeny of cells or of individuals) and also stable, long-term alterations in thetranscriptional potential of a cell that are not necessarily heritable. In other words, epigenetic changes can modify the activation of certain genes, but not the sequence of DNA. Additionally, the chromatinproteins associated with DNA may be activated or silenced. This is why the differentiated cells in a multi-cellular organism express only the genes that are necessary for their own activity. Epigenetic changes are preserved when cells divide. Most epigenetic changes only occur within the course of one individual organism’s lifetime, but, if gene inactivation occurs in a sperm or egg cell that results in fertilization, then some epigenetic changes can be transferred to the next generation.

Cell membranes interact with EMF and those signals are sent to the mitochondria.......it is here where the energy equation is deciphered and then sent to the nuclear DNA to determine what should be allowed.........and what should be kept dormant. All tied to thermodynamic energy flows.

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it’s not the genes alone that predispose us to disease, but rather those things within our environment that act upon our genes by way of the mitochondrial sensing organ. Mitochondrial function is tied to cell membrane chemistry and is all linked to the cell's cytoarchitecture to send these messages at the speed of light to every cell connect to the collagen network. In this way small changes in energy in any mitochondria can has rippling effects upon the entire system to push it to the proper thermodynamic needs........since most cells have thousands of mitochondria the have massive amounts of sensation organs in all cells read to read and react the cellular environment everywhere the organism senses the the native EMF field.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Whatever activates and electrifies DNA is the major determining factor in genetic expression. Cell membrane chemistry and the quantized action of the mitochondria are what control these processes.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today, conditions of existence have been renamed, and are called epigenetics. It turns out the “on and off switch” that Darwin was looking for in our genome is an harmonic ELF (extremely low frequency) of electromagnetic radiation, called the Schumann resonance. It was not discovered until 93 years after Darwin wrote The Origin of Species. The Schumann resonance is an ELF in the lowest energy and frequency range of the electromagnetic spectrum and our brain cannot see it, touch it, or smell it but our cells sense it using quantum resonance via its cell membranes and mitochondria.

It is below the power of the visible light spectrum where the photoelectric reigns supreme. Energy has many forms on Earth and in our universe……the photoelectric effect is the most powerful form of energy in the universe because it can power up or power down photons or electrons from the sun. The magnetic field of the Earth contains the sun's emitted light within the Earth's biosphere for a finite amount of time. Cells are designed to capture that light using DHA in cell membranes. It contains that energy by maintain large currents on its cell membranes everywhere and by recreating the Sun's magnetic field within the inner mitochondrial matrix by creating a plasma with a large negative charge due to a collection of electrons. Light can be released from mitochondrial many different ways. All are tied to proper circadian signaling. If you cant tell proper circadian time, light is lost to the environment from the cell. When the sun releases light it is dying. The same is true for mitochondria. It tries to reproduce the slow path of photon release using strong electric fields and magnetic fields. Protons are spit out of mitochondria. They signal the circadian signal to the rest of the cell via changes to water hydration shells and in the redox potential. Protons carry a positive charge and too many of them lower pH and cause inflammation and swelling to occur. This forces changes in mitochondria to recycle or kill themselves off. mitochondrial swelling is tied to the circadian signals of the cytochrome proteins. When they are not working well, nothing works well. Biology uses these signals and the native ELF of the Earth’s magnetic field to control mitochondrial cytochrome sensation abilities for electrons and protons to control epigenetic expression of nuclear genes. Mitochondria energy flows dictate nuclear DNA possibilities. It is not the other way around. This is an ELF that few seem to realize but has major physiologic power to control how genes are expressed in wellness and in neolithic disease states by affecting water chemistry and protein chemistry.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  9. Jude

Jude Gold

Now... that is the magic formula..... so beautifully written ...so well stated...almost need to commit to heart ...it's like a 432!

Alex97232 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It seems like much of medical intervention is like using a trying to tune a musical instrument. But at the same time a marathon symphony is being played, and each musician already constantly adjusts his instrument already. The constant re-tuning is needed to compensate for nearby instruments breaking strings and other parts, and musicians that constantly rotate out, changing acoustics, and last minute changes to the symphony... the poor doctor using a tuning fork really doesn't stand much of a chance of doing any good.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most people today, even the fit one's, have blue light toxicity. This destroy's DHA in cell membrane's and destroys the electric and magnetic fields used in controlling light in mitochondria. This alter's the delta psi on the inner mitochondrial membrane and directly alters the cytochrome's yoking to the tissues' mitochondria. This is where it gets difficult for most people to follow.

The circadian cycle determines the epigenetic switch position. It is very hard to change unless you first correct the circadian mismatch. Anyone who has travelled east far enough can attest to the effect of jet lag. This is why the July webinar was on this topic.

This is a short term phenomena of how environmental changes directly impact mitochondrial energy dynamics. Inside a cell there are hundreds of thousands of interaction on going constantly and our CM are peppered with receptors which also have a circadian cycle. All are designed to work within our normal cycles. When they do not, the result is an excess of positive charge from ROS and RNS.

Both of these signals to an excess active change programs in mitochondria incorrectly from how they should work. These chemical reactions are going on constantly below our awareness. Because we do not perceive these staggering speeds in spaces too small to comprehend there is nothing else we can compare it to in our experience.

This is because chemistry is taught and understood on the wrong scale. Biochemistry occurs at a molecular or quantum level not at the chemical level we are taught to believe. At the quantum level, activity is taking place at speeds that make chemical reactions seem lethargic and they happen in spaces that make a cell feel cavernous. This is the scale where chemistry gives way to physics. This is where people begin to think I am nuts. I assure you I am not. I see the phase transition of scale tied to energy.

Physics is the study of the very small and fast subatomic world. It operates at the (186,000 mph) speed of light.

On one hand, chemistry deals with biology and provides the explanations for the processes of life. This is how most biochemists currently understand and teach it to doctors. On its other hand chemistry mingles with physics and finds explanations for chemical phenomena in the fundamental processes and particles in our universe. In this way chemistry is a science on a continuum between biology and quantum physics. Remember electrons give all chemicals their unique chemical properties. The same thing is true of proteins. The more electrons a protein has the more hydrophilic it becomes. This endears it to water. The inside of mitochondria is very electron dense.

Today scientists and clinicians are not following chemistry to the phase transition level of physics. This phase transition occurs in a mitochondria where food becomes electrons. All foods are tied back to the sun's power to grow. I do follow this phase transition and I am hot on its trail.

Since they do not follow it how can they be sure they are not missing the most important and fundamental aspects of what is going on in any cell? They can't. Their experiments can not measure what they do not know what to look for. There is a lot about mitochondria scientists are clueless about.

We can only find answers to the questions we CHOOSE to ask. Today scientist believe that biochemistry and genetics is all there is too understanding the cell and that is all they will consider studying. Quantum biology is the domain of mitochondria and circadian biology and quantum physics. You can not explain it using chemistry or biology. You must understand that to ask the RIGHT questions. This is why biochemistry will solve nothing. Their are a few who are beginning to look deeper than biochemistry when chemistry meets physics in our mitochondria.

12. If only you could play him at half speed

Alex97232 and nonchalant like this.
  13. Jude

Jude Gold

I read the comments before I listened.;)...so was kinda prepared for it.o_O...and to my surprise I found it OK...just wished that he'd had time to flesh out more of what JK has told us.......................

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

This whole thread is amazing.....

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This is something that is so forbidden in my country... You should not think that you are special, you should always lower yourself to the levels of others, not stand out. If you are willing to not accept what others think is right you are in Sweden called an "original", an outsider that must brake up with the rest of the world.

I have always been on their side of the game plan, i stood with the crazy ones, the ones that others think they are less worth because they sometimes are heavy drinkers, drug addicts and most of all life lovers.

Many have called me heartless because i have gone thru tons of friends, quite a few girlfriends but i do not stand to stop and feel mellow. If we do not lift each other, i shut down that thread in living life... Harsh, yes to many.

Now, more than ever i feel strong in these ways of living... If they change at a higher speed than me i can not adjust to their way of seeing time, i go on and find others that i can support and be supported by.

By being the CEO of my own life i also become the demon of my own world, i can adjust my entropy if i have a working mind that is able to see things for what they are, not just how they make me feel at that specific moment.

Thanks, this post just lifted my state another level even just for a brief moment to make a tsunami inside of me.

Stella, NeilBB and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

In Australia they have what is called ...The tall poppy syndrome.

I have never quite understood that.......but, I think Peter, this is what you speak of in your country too.

I have always had an issue with that but wondered if I quite understood.....

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If this exists in Sweden or Oz destroy it. We need leaders or as I like to call them "starfish" Why you ask?

A leader serves other's first and foremost. When you serve others you mustn't mistake activity with achievement. Your monuments should be carved into the minds of others you help. Beauty is our facade. It is the wisdom, knowledge, and time you give away to rescue another in need that is your monument

Compassion is a reflection of our hearts character. If you do not care about people your heart becomes a mirror to the outside world. Compassion is a synonym of commitment and discipline to serve others. Great leaders see things before other see them, but they have to feel it and care about others before they can truly be an effective leader. When leaders see things and feel things for others, then they can begin to heal things for those they serve. In my clinical experience, compassion will cure more ills than condemnation can. When you redirect someone from the wrong road they are on, some will view it as condemnation because they lack understanding and vision of the leaders perspective. This is why when you act with compassion, wisdom can be viewed as knowing what ot to think about any longer. Here is how our conscious awareness begins to adapt and help others see something they might have missed otherwise.

In my humble opinion, leaders are never born, they are created. This is why building the self to to a "tall poppy is critical". We each come to create the reality we believe we deserve. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality for yourself. The last is to say thank you to the person who nudged you to action. You repay that gratitude by nudging people you come across in life with your own new awareness of your environment. In between, the leader is a servant to others. When your actions inspire others to dream larger, learn more, do more, and become more, then you arrive as a leader. What ever you become, you should do it well.

Respect...You can't demand It or command It. You have to earn it. Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. Don't lie to yourself. The person who lies to himself and listens to their own lie comes to a point that they cant distinguish the truth within them, or around them. This causes respect to decline in them and around them. As it occurs, love declines in them and around them. Respect evolved to cover the pot holes in life where love should be.

All that being said, do I cut my losses on people? Yes I do. When I get the sense you are not committed to you............I'm out.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    Alex97232, caroline, Martin and 2 others like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

"To act with compassion" how simple and yet how profound .....

"We each can create the reality we deserve" don't settle....

I learned the above plus so much more - here....

19. Ksilva

Ksilva New Member

Hey, I go on reddit, and I'm sorry about all the dumbasses there. That website holds a large conglomeration of non-thinking herdpeople. Of course, there are ones who think and question, but they don't comment for fear of being lashed out at by the majority who do not. I am one of those people... It's like the bodybuilding.com forums, very bull headed. I think there is a lot of crossover between those two forums.

20. Inger

Inger Silver

I have realized one is always more broken than one thinks....... Jack has said many times to be aware of what you do not know.....

and i have made it to a habit for me to remind myself often what a long way i still have to go... I might feel so awesome... and healthy... in comparison to some... but i am just at the beginning, man. I am just at the beginning
    i do get some glimpses of the road in front of me, and that is enough to make me never stop going forward. Ever.

I am totally in love with life