1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF AMA front page of reddit

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by bionaut, Jul 16, 2014.

1. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Pretty interesting to see where many individuals heads are at. Some of these guys are chanting for peer review, if only they understood how broken the system is. It is a good thing to see this here though, it will continue to rear its head as evidence continues to mount.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No one mention's Calcium efflux or the work of the reseachers already published to refute the many comments. Becker Marino Wertheimer's Savitz Frey, just to mention a few.......and then Volkow and Bissel would make their heads explode.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

So I'm wondering did you???

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope..........Im not interested in a debate. I show you what has already been done. The critics in this thread do not even know what has been done and published so why would you argue with them?

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    caroline, sjoshua and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

But why not point them to Becker, Marino, Volkow, and Bissel then? Just wondering....

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Gretchen this is how I think: My sensibilities are quite different than most, I focus on what matters and forget about what I think is rubbish. Wisdom is knowing what not to think about any longer........The literature is filled with garbage. I believe it is the mark of an educated mind to sow doubt and disruption where dogma lives. I constantly seek to "unknow" things. Test everything that can be tested. As soon as you think you know something, that's when you stop questioning it. Understanding kills curiosity. Understanding kills your progress. Remain curious by asking better questions once you think you have wisdom in your pocket. Good results are difficult when indifference predominates. You must seek your answer. When we are seeking our answer, we cannot be indifferent about the questions we ask, because we want the answer that brings transformation. So, the first questions that lead to the right answers we must ask of ourselves: Am I making a positive deposit into my future? What will I reap from this decision? What is motivating me to take this action? When we ask ourselves the right questions we will lead ourselves to the right answers. The problem is not to find the answer, it's to face the answer. Begin to live with the answer than die with the question

caroline, Shijin13 and Alex97232 like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I never allow my critics to dull my shine Gretch…….I revel in who I am. If that makes me pompous so be it. When you fuel your life's journey on the opinions of others, you end up on a dark curvy road holding a gas can.........
    I challenge all conventions including my own. This makes me a target. An alternative "point of view" can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding. People only see what they want to see......or feel what they want to feel. When nature touches you deftly you become new. When your flesh is waiting, nature has electricity in the merest contact it makes with you. Nature's touch has a memory for our souls. To know a nature's library is, in some measure, to know the possibility of the human mind. I have no time for people who take away from my vision. I will explain it to the nth degree, but I won't compromise for a critic. We have an obligation to ourself only. You can only change yourself. You can’t let other people tell you who you are. You have to decide that for yourself. Health improvements always begin with I, not we. Looking for a critic to bail you out shows the strength of your argument. Ignore the critics, only mediocrity is safe from ridicule. You should be dare to be different in my view.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do not let people put words in my mouth. I speak freely. I evaluate the people in my life and then demote, or promote or terminate. Ultimately you are the CEO of your life. Those people who tried to add their words to mine were demoted and deleted. What they said and believed matters little to my journey. Lots of people here have felt that fate too. Do I apologize for it? Nope.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now do I engage with some critics? Yes. I do so when I think they have something of value to offer people who understand that I am functioning at a scale that is quantized when my critics are on a biochemical level. Critics seem to share many beliefs about me, but I engage some when I sense they have something to offer. So I do engage critics even though most of them have no have no idea of who I am or what scale my beliefs originate. What critics think is based upon the views of others and that is a reflection of how they operate and not how I really am.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The natural truth's are bigger than my ego, and being able to stand among the naysayers with this knowledge, and, more importantly, the experience of how Nature is running the show, has me in a place that is far beyond the dark ages of my past.

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The law of mass equivalence scales everywhere in the universe. Few realize it.
    How electrons work in mitochondria, which are derived from food seems to offend the “common sense of biology.” I find this concept to be a very good thing because the the principles of relativity, quantum mechanics and quantum vortices in black holes also offend biology. This is the way nature works in us, and across the whole universe. I have said this here and many times before........mitochondria are nothing more than dealers in electrons and protons. It is time you all begin to bring your scale of understanding to the quantum level.

13. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The missing piece is how certain tissue's mitochondria yoke to the natural circadian cycle by altering their physiologic function. When they are yoke well you can get great benefits from many things, but this is not where most patients find themselves today. Most are blind to this. Just like all those commenters on the that thread linked above by bionaut. Most people today, even the fit one's, have blue light toxicity. This alter's the delta psi on the inner mitochondrial membrane and directly alters the cytochrome's yoking to the tissues' mitochondria. This is where it gets difficult for people to follow. I think I shared this video with you on the blog in the past. Here is the link showing the complexity by Dr Doug Wallace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?... .

The circadian cycle is what actually determines the position of your epigenetic switch. It is very hard to change unless you first correct the circadian mismatch you inherited or created. Anyone who has travelled east far enough can attest to the effect of jet lag. This is a short term phenomena of how environmental changes directly impact mitochondrial energy dynamics.

Inside a cell there are hundreds of thousands of interaction on going constantly and our CM are peppered with receptors which also have a circadian cycle. All are designed to work within our normal cycles. When they do not, the result is an excess of positive charge from ROS and RNS. Both of these signals to an excess active change programs in mitochondria incorrectly from how they should work. These chemical reaction are going on constantly below our conscious awareness.

Because we do not perceive these staggering speeds in spaces too small to comprehend there is nothing else we can compare it to in our experience. This is because chemistry is taught and understood on the wrong scale. At the quantum level, activity is taking place at speeds that make chemical reactions seem lethargic and they happen in spaces that make a cell feel cavernous. This is the scale where chemistry gives way to physics. This is where people begin to think I am nuts. I am not. I see the phase transition tied to energy. Physics is the study of the very small subatomic world and the very fast, (186,000 mph) at the speed of light.

On one hand, chemistry deals with biology and provides the explanations for the processes of life. On its other hand it mingles with physics and finds explanations for chemical phenomena in the fundamental processes and particles in our universe. Remember electrons give all chemicals their unique chemical properties. Same thing is true of proteins. Today scientists and clinicians are not following chemistry to the level of physics as I am. This is what happens in a mitochondria. I do. It offends my critics and I am astounded by their lack of curiosity to understand why they are clueless. I want to know fundamental reasons. I had to leave the biochemical scale and jump into quantum thermodynamics to get my answer. I have lead all of you to that quantum leap too. Some of you could not make the leap, why I will never know.............and honestly I do not care. My job is to lead you to the water but I can not make you drink it.

Since modern scientists, clinicians, and critics do not follow it how can they be sure they are not missing the most important and fundamental aspects of what is going on in any cell? They can't. It is time for you all to realize why they are failing you and alter your trajectory. This is why labs are not a be all end all either........they are a biochemical clue of an underlying quantum dilemma.

Their experiments can not measure what they do not know what to look for. The video above shows you there is a lot about mitochondria scientists are clueless about. We can only find answers to the questions we CHOOSE to ask. Today scientist believe that biochemistry and genetics is all there is too understanding the cell and that is all they will consider studying. Quantum biology is the domain of mitochondria and circadian biology. You must understand that to ask the RIGHT questions. This is why biochemistry will solve nothing. Today there are a few who are beginning to look deeper than biochemistry to where chemistry bleeds into the quantum realm.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Alex97232, Jude, caroline and 2 others like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Consider the Human Genome Project. It is a parts list for the human body. Now that we have this parts list in detail it does not tell you what the pieces are or how to combine them into anything useful for life in a cell. What joins them and controls them is tied to another scale. That scale is the quantum one. Remember 98% of our DNA is viral retrotransposon's we used to call junk. Now we know this junk contains the owner's manual of the part list. Yet, today cancer and obesity researcher's remain focused on the part list for answers and not the junk which is controlled by the electromagnetic force. Why?

They don't study what they they do not know.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is another teleologic problem. chemistry and biology believe you can measure anything in an experiment. In the quantum scale you can not. Why? The uncertainity principle. Subatomic particles are so small and so fast that many were considered not to be a structure of matter. They were not considered material things. and the concepts of measurement and observations, two words used often in biology and chemistry, take on new special meanings in the quantum scale.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Things a mitochondria do happen on a quantum scale. This means electrons from food can acts as particles or probability waves. It also means there is no cause or effect because you can not know all the variables of electrons at any one time when you use an experiment to study them. Electrons carry charge, power, and information. When you observe one aspect of the electron you can only guess things about the other two aspects of the electron. The Pauli exclusion principle shows this queer effect. The double slit experiment does too. The de Broglie-Bohm pilot waves also explain this queer phenomena. You might not understand it but that does not make it not true.

Every time QED has been tested the results stand and are reproducible. Biochemists do not understand how to tie these paradox to biochemistry because they are looking measurements and observations on their biochemical level and generalizing those beliefs of things on the wrong scale. The quantum scale requires new experiments to get the answers we all seek. Mitochondria do things we still do not understand and most can not currently fathom. Some of us can because we are thinking on that level 100% of the time.

QED says that just the act of measuring and observing electrons alters and drains their energies. This means you can never truly know anything if you are using modern techniques of observation or measurement. Very counterintuitive to most until you understand what a mitochondria really does. It takes electrons from food and controls their movements in very detailed ways using cytochrome proteins, the MINOS and its water hydration shell to tell specifically what all three parts of the electron contain and we use that to build a zero entropy system.

This energy then is transferred to the collagen cytoarchitecture of the entire cell and generalized to every cell in a tissue. Every tissue has different mitochondria that have their own quantum blueprint tied to their circadian programming. DHA is the only lipid that can capture electrons well so it must make up most of the CM in humans for mitochondria to be able to this. This is why carbs electrons enter cyto one and tie to the NADH levels. Fats and proteins enter at FADh2. This separates food electrons based upon the added photon power from long light cycles. The spin is controlled by the proteins in the cytochromes to affect their bond angel rotations and this is coded by changes in quantum time through the mitochondrial cytochromes. The 3 D molecular arrays is what determines the proton signals a cytochrome gives. This is where ROS and RNS signals begin.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People think this is nuts until they look at what makes up a protons and realize that is component quarks when summed together fall far short of the mass of a proton. I told this to NeilBB in NOLA. Ask him.

What makes up the difference to get a protons mass? Energy does. That energy is what the mitochondria takes full advantage of.

This is why measurements done macroscopically never see the energy drain that occurs........with all subatomic particles. Mitochondria and photosynthetic antenna however can account for these changes in energy to make life go. Until we my colleagues to think about creating experiments to scale to this level we are living a lie based upon evidence based nonsense that does not go into this quantum realm. It stops at what we measure by experiment.

Time links to mass, energy, and both tie to DHA. I told Gretchen this yesterday. I also mentioned it to NeilBB. No one seems to see it yet, but you must if you want to really change things in this modern world for patients.

Researchers and clinicians do not realize that the use of carbohydrates out of season and blue light toxicity are the major factors in destroying mitochondrial signaling in our modern world. Both tie to alterations in circadian coupling in cytochrome proteins. This alters quantum timing. This time is so fast no one thinks it matters. Go back and re read EMF 6 now.

It does to the proper cytochrome physiologic function. When timing is off, we lose power and energy to our environment. Go see what I said about power in OSF 3.

When this happens masses increase and chaos ensues and protons increase and electrons decrease in a mitochondria. Food and exercise react to these changes they do not cause, nor can they reverse these quantum 3 D molecular changes.

The idea that an 'imperfect hypothesis' must be wrong, I have no time for any longer. Every early version of a good idea needs modifying. The best hypothesis is the one that is strengthened by nature, instead of undermined by its inevitable modifications. To borrow a metaphor from astronomy, we are still at the Copernican epicycle stage in modern biochemistry, but that's better than being on a flat earth at the center of the cosmos, which is where ancestral health and modern medicine are today.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The funny thing is people seem like crazy SOB's when they are way out in front of people who lack that understanding or perspective. For 500 years the church kept Copernicus and Galileo out of our awareness to protect a franchise and belief. Today medicine and paleo are copying their playbook to your detriment. Most do not know it. I know people who are way out in front are often looked at as nuts until people realize what we are saying and then look at the science already published that supports the craziness. It is there, if you look. Most don't and I do. Most of you have tapped some of it in my blog cites. I have pointed it out to those of you who have stuck around and were curious. I have no time for critics. E=mc2 scales everywhere but a critics mind. There is a lot more to do.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Jude, caroline, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Damn. Jack. Dropping oysters again....