1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF 7 is now live.........Quantum Prometheus

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Keep intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles. When you become coherent with the music within you, that is when you can make sense of the distraction going on around you. Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus. Once you realize this........your fear becomes your strength.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche New Member

Thank you, Dr. Kruse. I am having this reaction because I feel like the situation IS hopeless, and I will take you on your word that it is not. Coincidentally, I ordered Going Somewhere a few days ago after reading the introduction and first chapter of it as a Kindle preview. Marino's website is also very good- especially the blog posts. His very first post is one I especially like:

Concept Not Precept

[​IMG]“Hard scientific evidence.” I’ve heard that phrase throughout my career, and I guess I’ve used it myself many times. In the beginning I had just naturally regarded “hard scientific evidence” as if it were more or less a definite thing. There was the Queen Mary, Central Park, the Mona Lisa, and “hard scientific evidence.” It had never occurred to me that recognizing “hard scientific evidence” would be any more difficult than recognizing the ship, the park, or the painting. Only much later did I realize that “hard scientific evidence” was a concept, not a precept. After that realization, the debate about health risks from environmental EMFs made much more sense.

Sooner or later, I think the principle will be accepted that knowledge regarding the link between EMFs and disease is imperfect, now and forever. Really it’s only common sense. The consequences of everything we do, or that is done to us, are imperfectly predictable, and the consequences of EMFs are no exception. “Hard scientific evidence” is not in the world, it is in the mind.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I sense fear leaving you already.

4. Psyche

Psyche New Member

Action has taken its place:thumbsup:

Thanks for these words: "When you become coherent with the music within you, that is when you can make sense of the distraction going on around you."